DCL Confessions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by molly mouse, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Ruthie25

Ruthie25 Mouseketeer

I had the audacity to sit on my husband's knee, in a bar, well after 11 at night. Was then lectured that "don't y'all realise that this is a Disney Cruise"?! Guess that public displays of affection are frowned upon by some, whereas arguements are not!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

In an adults bar or family lounge? Cuz if it was the adult area, they can take their comments and shove it?

4. amejiajr8

amejiajr8 Mouseketeer

Unless you two were in a middle of a make out session that would make Mickey and Minnie blush. ..I dont see the issue. 1) you are on vacation. ..2) you two were kicking back enjoying the moment like the planning dvds say you can and should do..3) did I mention you are in vacation and enjoying the moment. I cherish those moments with my wife.

5. wcw57

wcw57 DIS Veteran

where does that person think the "little souvenir" from the old "souvenir ad" came from?:lmao:

6. canadiandisneyfamof4

canadiandisneyfamof4 Mouseketeer

Love this

7. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

I know the answer to this Disney trivia question!
    The stork brings babies!
    As seen in the Disney classic Dumbo.
    :blush:

8. PrincessTrisha

PrincessTrisha DIS Veteran

My mother didn't wear shoes to the dining room once.

Of course, she's in a wheelchair so she doesn't walk. It was semi-formal night and her dress was so long it covered her feet. Her feet had swollen from the sun and her nice shoes wouldn't fit. She didn't want to wear her big clunky black orthopedic shoes with her pale pink sparkly dress so I just put a pair of light pink socks on her feet, tucked her dress around her feet and we went to dinner.

9. jlemieu1

jlemieu1 DIS Veteran

Me too, I figured that I did Cat. T & Cat. R on my 2 dream cruises I figured I would because we like to relax on our cruises. Also we had late dining with 4 top with just DW and I.
    **redacted -- plead the 5th** :-)

10. jjgarv

jjgarv Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...

I, too, must confess to hiding the body butter in an attempt to get more. Actually, after I nicely asked the room host for some extra, I ended up walking off the ship with a ridiculous supply of body butter. I missed it on our last Fantasy cruise. (I'm carefully rationing what I have left.) ;)

ETA: I've also worn capri-length pants to Palo. *hanging head in shame*

11. liltink

liltink Earning My Ears

Ok since we are all "confessing".... I had several banana soft serve ice cream cones...a day. I feel better now that you all know!:thumbsup2

12. CrawfordMomof2

CrawfordMomof2 Mouseketeer

This is hilarious! Keep the comments coming :D

13. Desi

Desi <font color=990000>Seek color and ye shall receive

I only take 3 pair of black pants & rotate them with different shirts for dinners (except formal night) :flower3:
    and I always hide the h2O products, so the host will leave more.:rolleyes1

14. TrustMeMom

TrustMeMom Mouseketeer

What? Not on the ship? I had no idea! Did they replace it with something else?

15. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

It's body lotion now.

[​IMG]

16. Plaid Princess

Plaid Princess Recovering CM, Pilot in Training

Hubby and I hogged one of the big round pod chairs by the adult pool for most of the sea day on our last Dream cruise. We took turns swimming, getting snacks etc. so we wouldn't lose the chair!

17. 2disneycruzrs

2disneycruzrs DIS Veteran

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Last cruise, I had to ask my host for more because he didn't re-supply with each service until I asked. Then I got lots! :)

18. TrustMeMom

TrustMeMom Mouseketeer

Thanks. Ugh.

19. twentytoez

twentytoez Mouseketeer

It was hot in the dining room? I have read that it was always cold.

20. PizzieDuster

PizzieDuster DIS Veteran

I will never confess. All h e double hockey sticks would break out. I'm taking it to my grave.

Okay, twist my arm. I don't smoke but it didn't stop me from asking the bartenders for those adorable cute little match boxes with the DCL logo on it. They are so cute!

And I love taking those adorable cute glass paper topper thingys. (The ones that cover the glasses in the bathroom.) I put them over my wine glasses up in the cupboard. I obviously have a hard time throwing away anything that has a DCL logo on it. Shameful.

I asked every server, bartender, whoever, "can I keep this pen?" I LOVE my DCL pens! :flower3: (Pen hoarder right here!)

I brought an iron and it caught on fire and I just threw it overboard.

Just kidding. :lmao: Just seeing if anyone was reading this. No one at home ever listens to me...so, I just thought I'd check here. :rotfl: :p :joker:

21. Gilland18

Gilland18 DIS Veteran

I go home with all the H2O+ products I can, too. Plus, I got a BIG cup from the drink station, got ice cream in it and made float out of it - twice.:guilty: