DCL Confessions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by molly mouse, Jun 2, 2013.

1. tinkerone

tinkerone DIS Veteran

I loved this, made me smile! i'm really jealous I didn't think of that....lol.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. poohbear luvs grumpy

poohbear luvs grumpy Mouseketeer

I have been wanting to do a formal night. I have only been on quick three night cruises and couldn't justify more clothing and accessories when I was able to use a carry on. I think I am trying to make up for my missed prom. I defiantly would have looked better in a formal many years ago but I still want the experience and it would be a bonus to be with a guy I really like.

4. mommyofthreeboys

mommyofthreeboys DIS Veteran

YES, from cruise to cruise! I should've clarified. I've never regifted on the same cruise. I have a little class ;)

I totally agree!!! I'm thinking about skipping the MDRs in November. I'd rather be sitting next to the pool with a beer and a slice of pizza. The MDR food isn't THAT good. IMO

5. Reddaisy

Reddaisy Earning My Ears

I cry after the countdown at the sail away party and have cried all 3 times I have seen Believe.

6. Heyriddle

Heyriddle Mouseketeer

I fall asleep during the shows.

7. Slappy32

Slappy32 Mouseketeer

That's a great one!

8. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

So do I. I do the same in WDW also.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

9. DannyDisneyFreak

DannyDisneyFreak Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

I was up early one morning and came across 2 souvenir drink cups that were left by someone the night before… well they ended up in my cupboard here at home somehow. I also wore shorts and flip-flops to dinner, I don't go on vacation to dress up that's not vacation to me.

10. Marlea98

Marlea98 DIS Veteran

I was 40 on my first DCL cruise and cried :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

11. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

I have a few times and still have a #2 and a #5 boarding card in my possession ;) Memories....

12. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

I feel this way sometimes too...... This is also why I haven't done Remy dinner yet. Brunch we did, but 3 hours at a table eating.... Eek.

13. postalchick71

postalchick71 Mouseketeer

I was waiting in line behind a woman who complained the whole time "This is a bathroom not a changing room. Why do people get changed in here? This takes away my precious time waiting here" This was after we'd been on the ship all of 2 hours. I ignored her, but she was so loud and whiny about it. I was waiting to change :rotfl2:

14. ThePicketts

ThePicketts Mouseketeer

My only problem with what you did is that you waited 30 minutes too long. :)

15. becpee

becpee I see sock puppets

I would have dropped a silent but deadly fart in the line just for her...

16. ThePicketts

ThePicketts Mouseketeer

Okay, serious confession...NO JUDGING! 2 years ago I took a TA to take my MIL back to America (She had a newly surgically repaired hip). So I am a older male, sailing with my older mother, and an expert of all things in the Disney and Show tune categories. Let's just say people were not assuming I was a happily married man, and there were a few unrequited advances. No big deal. But what made it really uncomfortable is that I had some friends kids make me a mask for the masquerade party. They ended up making me a purple and pink feathered mask! I wore it because I didn't want the kids to be upset BUT 2 things happened: 1) every time I blinked I got a feather in my eye and 2) I felt like I had a "fresh meat" sign hanging around my neck!

17. Msmit002

Msmit002 Family Concierge

:rotfl2:
    I just snorted coffee through my nose. :)

18. Patricia1

Patricia1 Love everything Disney!

I've thought about doing this but DD8 likes to deliver FE. I won't do it again though, same reason all have mentioned..

19. jjgarv

jjgarv Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...

I also cry when they sound the horn after the countdown at the sail away party. And I've cried every time I've seen Disney Dreams!

20. wdwlover25

wdwlover25 Mouseketeer

My first cry is on the bus approaching the port. Seeing the ship for the first time again is very emotional for me! I also cry when they sound the horn. Love when you wish upon a star. :) I cry during Golden Mickey's when they do the Walt footage.... Disney Dreams. And lastly when I have to take off my lanyard at the end of the cruise.

21. PrincessTrisha

PrincessTrisha DIS Veteran

I wonder if I could pay a kid on my cruise to deliver the FE gifts? :rolleyes1

I like putting them together to give out and I like checking the pockets to see what we got but I'm not a big fan of having to run around the ship delivering them.