Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by NAB, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamRoc

SamRoc DIS Veteran

I would be happy if they got rid of Chloe, Chelsea and Nick.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney Ron

Disney Ron It's not a lie, if you believe it.

i would like Crystal to go back to Salem with the Bradys, I like her as an actress.

Mrs. Disney Ron

4. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

I hope they did get rid of Kate. So sick of her doing the same thing over and over.
    Belle and Shawn can leave too, they bore me to tears.
    Seems like it might be ending next year and they r preparing for it and they are cleanign up some storylines.

5. SamRoc

SamRoc DIS Veteran

Ok, I have to admit, I cried today during todays episode with Colleen. I havent cried that much since Zack died!

6. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

I must be hard-hearted... I just kept thinking how "convenient" it was that the Bradys showed up just as Colleen was ready to die. I think I sprained a muscle rolling my eyes so hard. :laughing:

I also like John as an amnesiac, obnoxious jerk- much better than him and Marlena gasping and smooching all the time. Blech!

Boy, am I jaded!

7. NAB

NAB <font color=green>That first page just got too hea

It is still driving me crazy that no one else is in this place but them. Where did Crystal and the goons go...:confused3

No one else goes to this pub or bread and breakfast? Who is suppose to be running it.

I am glad Kate is going too. Same old story with her. I like her character better when she was married to Victor.

8. wvjules

wvjules DIS Veteran

With Kate leaving, Stephano in a coma and Sammi being a good girl, who will be the Villan of Salem?

9. GrowingUpDisney

GrowingUpDisney 589 Miles From My Favorite Place On Earth!

10. KimmyDisneyNerd

KimmyDisneyNerd <font color=blue>Pouting for tags doesn't work<fon

That could get good :scratchin

11. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

I'd like Victor to be a villian

12. TiggerPiglet

TiggerPiglet <font color=CC33CC>Still stumped<br><font color=gr

What's going on with the actor who plays Shawn, Sr. He doesn't look too good. When he went to Ireland last time, which wasn't that long ago, I don't remember him walking around with a cane. Now, he looks like he can barely walk and the other actors are helping him get up and sit down.

13. Belle0101

Belle0101 Nothing to see here.

Whoa, time out here. You don't mean that Days might be ending next year do you? :eek: Please tell me that I'm just misunderstanding you. I've been sick all week :sick: and I'm still delirious right?

I'll be the first to admit that if you think too hard things just don't add up:
    *mysterious illnesses
    *people coming back from the dead
    *everybody hopping on planes and flying halfway around the world (did they all have their passports with them?)
    *Sami and EJ (her rapist) in the same safe house

But still ... anybody know what the longest continually running soap is? :confused3

I remember watching Another World with my great-grandma like it was yesterday. We'd watch Bonanza, Perry Mason, Days and Another World. Good times. :goodvibes

14. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

Yes there contract is up in 2009 and NBC has not decided the last I heard if they want to renew.
    I loved Another World. I watched that every day then it ended. :sad2:
    Hopefully they renew.

15. emmabelle

emmabelle <font color=darkorchid>I better watch out or my ta

I've only been watching the show off and on lately but one day Colleen looked fine, the next time I watched it, she was dead. :scared1: I didn't think I missed that many episodes. ;) Who's sick Bo or Hope? I couldn't figure it out.

16. KimmyDisneyNerd

KimmyDisneyNerd <font color=blue>Pouting for tags doesn't work<fon

I was coming here with the same question. Anyone know?

17. luvmy2sams

luvmy2sams <font color=deeppink>Proud Mommy<br><font color=00

Apparently the rumors of Kate getting the axe are just rumors. Roman (Josh Taylor) confirmed Lauren Koslow has signed a new contract with the show. I found this courtesy of Dustin's website....

Josh Taylor's Blog

18. lovemygoofy

lovemygoofy DIS Veteran

I think it's Hope that is sick. I heard Bo say something about not wanting Hope to undergo all the testing and he wasn't going to tell her.

Why didn't Caroline go to Ireland also? This new John cracks me. At least he doesn't do the "John whisper" right now. I haven't really had a chance to watch lately. Are Belle and Shawn together again and what happened with Belle and Philip?

I can't imagine Days not being on. I've watched this show as long as I can remember at the knee of my grandma, then with my mom, with my girlfriends in colllege and now my husband might even ask sometimes what's going on.

19. Ride Junkie

Ride Junkie Just skulking around...

Oh man, that would be awesome! The original Bell was super cute, and Shawn was just yowsah! :love:

The current Bell & Shawn do nothing for me. But I'm glad they brought back the original evil Philip, so that's something. :thumbsup2

20. blue_eyes5212

blue_eyes5212 DIS Veteran

I like both actresses that have played Belle, but the original one has a
    very young look to her and I can't see her playing the more mature storylines. Maybe it's just me.....

21. Debbie6221

Debbie6221 <font color=hotpink>I do believe hangers are again

She (old Belle) is doing a kick butt job now on GH. She plays a ***** and she plays it well! She won't be back at Days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.