Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Poor Theresa. looks like Brady new obession will be Summer. I think they have lots of chemistry.

I can't help but think the actress who plays Summer looks like Gennie Francis sp?

I think she looks more like Anne Milbauer (Meredith Lynn Scott) than Genie.

Isn't it weird how they keep showing Rafe and Hope at Jennifer's house, but Jennifer isn't there?

I knew right I said that the other day people just disappear from that living room. Ciara , Claire, Jen and Eric where are they.

How many times did Hope go out for food in one night too. The time is so screwed up. The people out in L.A are already going to bed but others are having dinner...lol

Not sure what is up with Summer why steal Brady's chip and how did she get it.

I hope Lani blows this whole Rafe/Hope thing up with Abe. So tried of this storyline.

John will finally find out who is real father is for the 3rd or is it 4th time? Please tell me it isn't going to be Deimos. John looks older than him to start with.

Just starting Wednesday's episode, but enjoying it. The memories of him coming to town in 82, the reference to Colleen Brady (storyline), and flashbacks. Love flashbacks.

Question- during the roast they mentioned Stephano getting into his kids heads and live if family. Many names were mentioned but other than Lexi, EJ, Chad, Andre, Kristin, and Tony I don't know who the others are. How many kids did this guy gave?

Stefano DiMera is a fictional character featured in the American soap operaDays of Our Lives. Created by head writer Pat Falken Smith, he is portrayed by Joseph Mascolo.[2]Stefano is the patriarch of the DiMera family and the father of Renée DuMonde, Megan Hathaway, Benjy Hawk, Lexie Carver (née Brooks), EJ DiMera and Chad DiMera and the stepfather of Antony DiMera; He is also the adoptive father of Peter and Kristen Blake. For a brief period, he believed he was the half-brother of longtime nemesis John Black. He had a nephew, André DiMera, who through plastic surgery became identical to Antony. In 2015, André was revealed to be Stefano's son. Stefano is the ex-husband of Kate Roberts andVivian Alamain. Stefano first entered the show as a wealthy European businessman who relocated to Salem, and gradually revealed substantial ties to organized crime, both at home and abroad. Over the years Stefano's character has fluctuated between that of a crime lord (both on local and international scales), political terrorist, ruthless business tycoon, and loving (albeit heavy-handed) family man. Soap Opera Digest named him the all-time best villain.[3] Stefano DiMera is a fictional character featured in the American soap operaDays of Our Lives. Created by head writer Pat Falken Smith, he is portrayed by Joseph Mascolo.[2]Stefano is the patriarch of the DiMera family and the father of Renée DuMonde, Megan Hathaway, Benjy Hawk, Lexie Carver (née Brooks), EJ DiMera and Chad DiMera and the stepfather of Antony DiMera; He is also the adoptive father of Peter and Kristen Blake. For a brief period, he believed he was the half-brother of longtime nemesis John Black. He had a nephew, André DiMera, who through plastic surgery became identical to Antony. In 2015, André was revealed to be Stefano's son. Stefano is the ex-husband of Kate Roberts andVivian Alamain. Stefano first entered the show as a wealthy European businessman who relocated to Salem, and gradually revealed substantial ties to organized crime, both at home and abroad. Over the years Stefano's character has fluctuated between that of a crime lord (both on local and international scales), political terrorist, ruthless business tycoon, and loving (albeit heavy-handed) family man. Soap Opera Digest named him the all-time best villain.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_DiMera

Good question......I don't remember any of the kids named Renee, Megan, Benjy.....what a tangled web!!

I'll have to watch today's episode. Days is on time-out for me, but I love good flashbacks.

Read their character bios. Benji rang a slight bell, the rest were before my time watching the show.

Why did Summer steal Nicole's sunglasses? What an odd thing to take. And I love how Nicole is looking for her sunglasses later on - at NIGHTTIME :p

Why did Summer steal Nicole's sunglasses? What an odd thing to take. And I love how Nicole is looking for her sunglasses later on - at NIGHTTIME :p

I'm thinking she might be a clepto. She stole Brady's AA chip, and Maggie's ratings when she bumped into her.

My guess is Summer's not quite right.

Nice to hear Maggie reference Chez Rue for the first time in ions.

Last edited:
I'm thinking she might be a clepto. She stole Brady's AA chip, and Maggie's ratings when she bumped into her.

My guess is Summer's not quite right.

Nice to hear Maggie reference Chez Rue for the first time in ions.

Yeah it is odd that she is taking these things. I was wondering why Nicole needed her sunglasses at night too...lol

Haven't watched yet today but did see Stephano's show. Thought it was odd that it was night and raining again. This show needs to get it together. I know all of Stephano's children. Peter was the one that Jenifer cheating with in real life and got him fired so she could still work on the show after her husband found out. He and Kristin were adopted kids I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter