Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I'm pretty tired of the park bench, why the heck would Claire just be sitting there after coming from the airport the other day. I wish they still had the Cheating Heart.

Why was Cirara calling 911 from inside the house and why would they just stand there watching Hope instead of getting out like she was yelling. Still wonder where that chair went. Guess they wanted to save the chair for when they redo the wall. And now Hope sees the camera...ugg.

I'm glad Harold told us that they have to be out by tomorrow night. Doesn't that man sleep does a bell go off in his room when the front door opens...lol Is that where Chase is heading too where else would he go. Good job watching the kids Jenifer...lol If she was so tired why wasn't she in bed when they got there. Stuff like this drives me crazy I know they can't show everything or it is she was there to answer the door but still.

I only half listened when John and Marlena were talking about his father.

I only half listened when John and Marlena were talking about his father.

me too.
i love john and marlena why won't they give them a good storyline?!
also i don't care what the writers say... we know who john's parents were.
it was colleen and santos and nothing is going to change my mind about that.
it was a huge storyline and it made everything make sense like why stefano hates john and hates the brady's.
i watched it with so much interest back then and now i feel like i wasted all that time watching because "oh wait no they weren't your parents. now you were sent to some dumb school to train you to be an assassin".

Time to fire those body guards, they are useless! First we get Andre breaking into the house, then Chase leaving the house and now a fire. Those guys what exactly are they guarding?

Definitely different today.

Someone said that was Daniel's real birthday date on the stone. I can see how Nicole would be really sad on this day since it was going to be there wedding date. What happened to Chad and Abby getting married today , I thought they took Nicole and Daniel's spot at the church.

I really love Julie and Doug. The reference to not being around much longer or something like that was sad...Doug is 90.

The dark and saint side of Ciara was strange. Have we seen a dark side to her?

Wonder if all this is foreshadowing what is to come with these couples.

Saw the promo for next week. Ava is still around and she taped her and Steve having sex and it goes viral so Kayla sees it.....I'm sure Joey will see it too but it didn't show it.

I really likes watching Nicole yesterday, she was and always is amazing. That segment they gave to Ciara was painful to watch. I felt terrible for that actress trying to pull that off. Did anyone see the FB picture of Vincent Irizarry and Judy Evans? They were a super couple on GL over 30 years ago. He said she was in his very first soap scene.

Watched Friday's episode, ehhh. Was hoping that it would highlight relationships from the last 50 years. That would have been more interesting IMO. Although Nicole's scene was good. Laughed at Ciara's where she commented on one day bring s kid and the next a teen.

Phillips hair was a bit less awful today. Did he get it trimmed ever so slightly? lol

Yeah but he could have used a bit more off the back....lol

Can we please get off this whole Daniel thing. Let him go. I did think it was terribly early for Theresa to tell Nicole to move on but we don't have to talk about it.

I heard that Chandler Massey is coming back ...how on earth are they going to do that when Will is dead . Maybe a new character. Adien is dead too but coming back what is going on. Sonny is back filming too.

This soap is all over the darn place. Making up history as they go I guess. So much for anyone dead after Sept is really dead is what Corday said.

ok their sound department is becoming more and more annoying.
i mean they could not have come up with a better noise for when jennifer was talking to mr burns?
i would have preferred the other end of the phone to be silent than to hear the same few minion like sounds over and over.

Wow is right. I hope he stops but I don't think so.

Why oh why didn't Steve just tell Kayla the whole story.

I heard that Chandler Massey is coming back ...how on earth are they going to do that when Will is dead . Maybe a new character. Aiden is dead too but coming back what is going on.

Is it possible they're going to somehow make the whole Necktie Killer thing a dream, or maybe some crazy delusion of Ben's? He's coming back, too, right?

Eric and Jennifer at the end of todays episode :earseek:

I thought for sure Ciara was going to tell Theo what happened to her, I hope she doesn't keep it to herself for too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter