Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I don't typically care for Abigal (especially after EJ cheated with her), but her acting has been really good. Her coaxing Ben was right on. Remaining calm, listening, chatting.

I'm hoping the police don't buy into Ben's crazy act. He wasn't behaving like that when he was at the cabin so why now? He's not insane, just evil.

Fast forwarded through Hope's story lines. As well as Kate's.

I also have grown to really like Abby during this storyline. Up until recently I really disliked her!

Belle and Chad? Get lost Andre, no way!

Anyone else want to tug that thing growing on the bottom of Eduardo's chin?:crazy2: To me he'll always be Cruz from Santa Barbara!

I agree!! Belle and Chad together wouldn't work. It was so weird how Jennifer was just there, I didn't see a reunion, hugs, etc from her and Abby.

Reactions: NAB

Having a hard time liking the new Philip. His hair is horrible lol

Ugh, agreed - he needs a haircut!!! lol They kept showing the back of his head a lot and I just kept thinking 'cut your darn hair.' He looks vaguely familiar, anyone know what other soaps that actor has been on?

Also, Joey? Ugh....he's a horrible actor.

Ugh, agreed - he needs a haircut!!! lol They kept showing the back of his head a lot and I just kept thinking 'cut your darn hair.' He looks vaguely familiar, anyone know what other soaps that actor has been on?

Also, Joey? Ugh....he's a horrible actor.

It looks like he was on One Life to Live. He used to date the girl who played Mimi

I am so happy that Abigail changed the baby's name from what Ben wanted.

'THOMAS JACK'. Very nice.

I'm a few days behind, Andre said that Belle is a lawyer. So what is it that Shawn does?

So when are they going to say Chad is the father? Abby referred to Chad as uncle not daddy.

Since I ff, what's the deal with John and Rafe's dad, and Winterthorn Academy?

Belle's leather coat is ugly.
The new Philip looks old, and don't care for the hair. They should have gotten Phillip #2, he was better looking.

Last edited:
Yeah the new Phillip's hair is what everyone is taking about....lol The back of the head shots with him are bad.

I thought Shawn was becoming a lawyer when he worked with Mickey before he left. Belle was going to be a nurse.

Why is Abby not some where resting she would be totally exhausted from the whole Ben thing and giving birth. There is no way Jenifer would have left her, I would never have left my baby after all that either. Chad could have brought a milk shake to her if they needed those scenes.

I'm not liking the story line with Hope right now, been fast forwarding stuff again which is sad. Where is Chase and how the heck did Ciarea get kidnapped?

It looks like Ava is going to pretend to be sick, she looked fine before the make up...don't know what that is all about.

Can't believe this is suppose to be the same day as the funeral. What long days we are having.

I just read that this will be the last year for fans to see the Horton family original tree ornaments. They are donated to the Smithsonian. Next year they will be replicas of them. This is on Dec 24th. There is a show listed for Christmas day too.

When Belle was talking to the accountant, she mentioned being disbarred for what she is doing with the money. So I guess she is a lawyer.

So they said today that it was still the day of the funeral. Bo died on 11/20. Was the funeral the next day? Did Abby have the baby on the same day? It's really been almost a month for 3 days? And Abigail was ready to sleep with Chad? A day or two after having a baby? She said she wasn't even sure what day she had Thomas. But wasn't she only gone for the same two days? Strange how it seems to be moving both slower and faster at the same time..

Tuesday seemed to be all about setting up couples. Time is zooming by but the DAYS aren't. Nobody can furnish an apartment THAT fast.

Am I in the Twilight Zone? Abby had her baby 5 minutes ago and is feeling all sexy with Chad? That wasn't MY experience after having my son. I could hardly walk, let alone feel sexy.

I know and they had her kind of limping and going slow leaving the pub. After I had mine too hubby wasn't coming near me...lol

Wasn't she going to Ben's apartment did I miss something. Can't believe that this is still the day of Bo's funeral . These people do a lot in 24 hours. Especially Hope.

Am I in the Twilight Zone? Abby had her baby 5 minutes ago and is feeling all sexy with Chad? That wasn't MY experience after having my son. I could hardly walk, let alone feel sexy.

Don't worry, they probably won't wait 6 weeks to have sex either. Lol.

I am trying to remember Ava's old story line. Didn't she hold Hope/Princess Gina maybe captive?

I thought it was strange that Marlana thought Chad chloroformed her. She was looking at him when she was grabbed from behind.

I am trying to remember Ava's old story line. Didn't she hold Hope/Princess Gina maybe captive?

I thought it was strange that Marlana thought Chad chloroformed her. She was looking at him when she was grabbed from behind.
I thought Ava was Patch Stalker?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter