Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

OOh, I missed when that random chick came in - Princess Greta's daughter, that makes sense, I guess. I wonder if they're trying to re-create the Chloe/Phillip/Belle/SeanD/etc era - I think there was a mass exodus of regulars at that point for a while too (trying to remember when Carrie/Austin, etc left). I think I've been watching for about 27 years... it all starts to blend in my mind!

Hope just asked her questions about who told her to send Bo into his attackers. Said they cut her thumb off , thought they would keep her safe from him. She didn't mention Greta at all, gave them a discription of the guy Hope was looking for . Claudia came for reward didn't know Bo was dead. Then we see the guy in the picture at the end in HTS. He must have followed Claudia there.

Yay for Chad coming in the cabin at the end before Ben shot Abby. He said he was going to take the baby and go.

I really do not like this new doctor, Dr Fynn. Is his storyline going to be someone who chases after Nicole ....He just seems as sleezy as Dr. Dan.

The funeral was ok, Kayla and Steve hit it out of the ball park. I wasn't expecting Steve to cry so much. I think this was the last day for Jason Cook , Bremmer will be coming on to replace him not sure when.

OOh, I missed when that random chick came in - Princess Greta's daughter, that makes sense, I guess. I wonder if they're trying to re-create the Chloe/Phillip/Belle/SeanD/etc era - I think there was a mass exodus of regulars at that point for a while too (trying to remember when Carrie/Austin, etc left). I think I've been watching for about 27 years... it all starts to blend in my mind!

She was pretending to be Greta's daughter, we found that out when Steve had her on the plane looking for Bo. She got in touch with Bo using the same rouse and lead him to the people that held him captive.

I don't think she's supposed to be Greta' s daughter. She pretended to be Britta Inglund' s daughter, a woman Bo and Steve were involved with before they came back to Salem in the '80s. This is very old Days history.

Reactions: NAB
I don't think she's supposed to be Greta' s daughter. She pretended to be Britta Inglund' s daughter, a woman Bo and Steve were involved with before they came back to Salem in the '80s. This is very old Days history.

Yes you are right Greta had Chelsa the swamp baby right?

Britta had the same tattoo as they did.

No, NAB, Chelsea' s parents are Billie and Bo. Greta has no known children who have appeared on DOOL yet.

She was pretending to be Greta's daughter, we found that out when Steve had her on the plane looking for Bo. She got in touch with Bo using the same rouse and lead him to the people that held him captive.

That would be a major aging as this chick is like the same age as Greta.

I'll be glad to see this Ben & Abby story over, it's getting too long. She was only a month early?

Wonder why Kimberly was not at Bo's funeral? No one even mentioned her.

The noose around Chad's neck today, that was creepy :crazy:

The very first scene Kayla tells Caroline that Kimberly is stuck at the airport and won't make it. That funeral was crap, I've seen whole episodes dedicated to lesser characters. They wasted Peter Reckel's return IMO. If you're going to get rid of an iconic character do it in style.

They actually mentioned it in a conversation between Caroline, Roman, and Kayla that her flight was delayed/canceled due to the weather and she most likely wouldn't make it.

It seemed like Will had more of a funeral than Bo. What to cheapen a major characters death.

Jennifer coming to the station concerned that Abby wasn't at the funeral and due soon was a joke. She just found out she was pregnant, the viewers don't by that bs, sorry. Now if we could move the Abby/Ben/Chad storyline along that would be great. It's getting old.

Oh and Sami's friend the CPA, why are we just hearing that Sami has had a friend this entire time that she wasn't related or married to? Who supposedly attended her multiple weddings. I hate when they introduce characters like this, even if only bit parts, it just makes it hard to believe. I've been watching since 98 and Sami hasn't had friends.

Jenifer mentioned being at the funeral. I think they did a church thing off scene for most of the characters and we say the gravesite scene. I think they said half of the Salem PD was there too.

Ben has gone insane , I believe they will lock him away and not in jail. I read his last day is tomorrow . I sure hope they find that baby fast. And rename him too. I saw somewhere it maybe Thomas.

I think Chase is the one that wrote that text to Theo , I think he is jealous of Ciara and Theo's relationship. Hope I'm wrong though I don't want Chase to go to the dark side. Had enough of those storylines for awhile.

I'm not really into Hope's storyline.

Theresa and Brady are together now so where do they go from here? Phillip will be back soon to do his job. Maybe Brady goes back to booze with now job. Victor did say Theresa was going to be his downfall.

I was surprised she got the baby back, I thought that would drag out. I read that someone will notice that he looks like Chad.

I'm surprised Jennifer hasn't arrived! Usually she's in everyone's business and this is her own daughter!

Why was Chad at the hospital? And yes.. where the heck was Jennifer? She was so worried about Abby but she wasn't at the police station? I hated the way everyone was treating Abigail that her testimony was more important than finding the baby. I would have thought Rafe would have been at the other town to help, not so worried about putting Ben away. I hope "Ben" gets an award for this. He was really amazing. So sorry his talent was wasted all of this time.

Didn't see Belle as being Sam co-hort. I really hope they don't try to put Belle and Chad together.

The guy who played Ben is amazing. Shame his talent was wasted for so long. Hopfully, we'll see him again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter