Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Okay, latest death WAS shocking! But great cat and mouse scene ...
Writers are still jumping around ...

I was thinking JJ and Gabi are the next couple.
While I didn't care too much for the new Will, I have liked him more since Gabi came back. I'm not happy he was killed off.

Still hated the "new" Will, so not too put out that he's gone. JJ & Gabi seems a forgone conclusion. I keep seeing all the random pics with Martha Madison (Belle) - I really hope Belle & Shawn are back for an actual story line, not just the 50th... and rumors of Jack - Jennifer's character REALLY needs Jack back. She's floundering and becoming unwatchable (which I find emotionally traumatic as she's still about 15 years old and part of Jennifer-Frankie in my mind half the time - I'm not ready to not love her character).

I read an somewhere that they killed off Will because people were not too happy with the recast after Chandler left. It also said Will was recast so much it made sense for them to kill him off. This was decided after Sonny left .

Also found out that Sonny will only be back for 4 episodes which doesn't seem to long to me since Paige's death went on for a least a month.

Gabi did tell JJ she had to go back to the apartment before going to pick her up. Thank goodness for that. Gabi and JJ look good together. Will be interesting though, since we know she is Paige's half sister.

Adien is a mess I'm surprised Hope still wants to marry him.

Can't wait for Monday's show....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND ! Turkey in the oven , leftover while watching Days tomorrow....

While watching I kept waiting for Will to scratch Ben. Doesn't look like he left any marks on him.

I was home today (PTO, not for the holiday) and watched the show live. Wow, what an episode! Very well acted. I didn't like the current Will but still felt bad.

Yes all the beats were there today. Loved that they remembered Will playing the word game. Loved Lucas reaction like no way , and looked right though Hope and went to Rafe . Didn't like Sami's reaction. She yelled and screeched when E.J dies buy her son , she came in looking angry. She got there fast too. Poor Sonny , the show really blended will today with Sonny listening to Will's message and Gabi giving CPR.

Should be really good with Chad confronting Ben tomorrow.

I also thought Sami teleported from LA to Salem. Also, no one mentioned telling Kate. Not liking the love triangle of Victor Maggie Caroline.

Was it a dream that Sami was putting a pillow over Chad's face? How did she get pass the cop at the door?

Didn't like how calm she was and everyone telling her to let it go....the apartment scene was good

Love Lucas and Kate's scene in the park. Glad they mentioned Lucas drinking. You would think Maggie would since I think she is his sponsor.

Everyone is spot on. Thought the Anne /Theresa's scene was weird. Of course Theresa should be sad , her niece just died and now her cousin.

Can't wait for the Sonny scenes when he gets back in town.

And what is up with Nicole's hair,lt looks terrible.

No it wasn't a dream. She was actually going to do it but Marlena stopped her. She told the cop that Roman said it was OK for her to go in.

Oh I like Nicole's shorter hair.

Does anyone know if Stefano is really sick with the oxygen mask all the time? Or is he really good at acting like it?

Joseph Mascolo doesn't seem to be getting around to well. We haven't seen him walk in a long time almost always sitting.

To me Sonny scenes were a lot more heartfelt then either Sammi or Lucas. Where is Kate

Joseph Mascolo doesn't seem to be getting around to well. We haven't seen him walk in a long time almost always sitting.

To me Sonny scenes were a lot more heartfelt then either Sammi or Lucas. Where is Kate

They showed Kate yesterday. Her and Lucas "buried the hatchet", very heartfelt scene.

I think Nicole is trying to grow her hair out. she was on the local news in our area a few weeks ago and her hair was longer and looked much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter