Dates you predict the free dining will start in August?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all. If you had to pick a date this August when the free dining starts, which date would you say?

Hmmm I would 'guess' August 18th. It seems like it always starts the weekend after my kids school starts back up.

I remember reading that there was a bounceback offer starting August 19. I'm sure of the start date but not to sure about the end date, maybe Sept 26. One year the general public offer was a week later than the bounceback, so it could start on August 26, that is if they offer it at all.

I remember reading that there was a bounceback offer starting August 19. I'm sure of the start date but not to sure about the end date, maybe Sept 26. One year the general public offer was a week later than the bounceback, so it could start on August 26, that is if they offer it at all.

This was my prediction as well. The few years prior it started earlier in the month, but I believe last year it started this week.

This is also why we're not even considering free dining this year. I work at a university that starts classes the week I think free dining will start. Even if it is offered a week earlier we usually like to go for at least 10 nights so that would really be cutting our trip short. Right now I'm booked with a 20% off PIN and hoping to get my kids into the YES classes being offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter