Dasani in Disney with a newbie and 2 kids. Sweat, pics and FUN! Link to pre-tr added!

That first picture cracked me up! I hope he really is divorced, because I don't think his wife would find it so funny. :lmao:

I know I already said this, but I can't get over how cute your kids are! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:
Great start! Even though the Clarion isn't Disney, it looks like a nice place. :)

OMG we don't have a chick fil a in town so...y'all must have had to drive a ways. Ugh! Did they call her with the card? CFA, they sure are honest people! Gotta love them.

Yep, we had to drive all the way to M!! You do know we're getting one here, right? Where they tore down the old Pizza Hut by the mall. I can't wait!

Actually, she called them! The manager had it in the safe for her. She said there were quite a few cards in there too :lmao:

That first picture cracked me up! I hope he really is divorced, because I don't think his wife would find it so funny. :lmao:

That's true huh? I didn't even think of that!! :laughing:

I know I already said this, but I can't get over how cute your kids are! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:
Great start! Even though the Clarion isn't Disney, it looks like a nice place. :)

Thank you so much!! :)

Yes, the Clarion was very nice. We got an awesome deal for the night too. Less than $60! Can't beat that.

Yep, we had to drive all the way to M!! You do know we're getting one here, right? Where they tore down the old Pizza Hut by the mall. I can't wait!

We are?? When is this happening?????? I've been waiting to get another CFA back here ever since those stupid people closed the one in the mall and then waited like 3 years to actually tear DOWN the mall to rebuild! :headache:

Yaaay! Driving under the Disney arches at the beginning of a trip is one of the best feelings ever! :goodvibes

Brayden & Brynn are SO stinkin' cute! I just wanna squeeze Brynn up!

I'm joining in! Your kids are adorable! I love their grumpy faces :laughing: I think that going down the road and seeing that Walt Disney World sign is one of the best parts of the vacation.

DSC_1611.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Haha, LOVE this pic! Would make a great one for a caption contest!

Sorry to hear Brayden was sick, but glad it wasn't a bug. I might have missed it, but was this Brynn's first trip? (BTW, love the name; I have a friend with the same name, but she spells hers with one "n" :))

We are?? When is this happening?????? I've been waiting to get another CFA back here ever since those stupid people closed the one in the mall and then waited like 3 years to actually tear DOWN the mall to rebuild! :headache:

I KNOW!!! They do have a CFA in Southeastern but who wants to go in there to get food? I'm guessing it'll be up in the next couple of months! They get buildings up so fast that I hope it's really soon.

Yaaay! Driving under the Disney arches at the beginning of a trip is one of the best feelings ever! :goodvibes

Brayden & Brynn are SO stinkin' cute! I just wanna squeeze Brynn up!

I agree! The drive feels so long but it's so amazing getting there!

Thank you!!

Happy to see another report :)

Thank you and CONGRATS!! I meant to tell you on facebook, but forgot. How are you feeling?

I'm joining in! Your kids are adorable! I love their grumpy faces :laughing: I think that going down the road and seeing that Walt Disney World sign is one of the best parts of the vacation.

Thanks so much! Yeah, I get to see those grumpy faces a lot :rotfl:

It's totally one of the best parts!

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Haha, LOVE this pic! Would make a great one for a caption contest!

Sorry to hear Brayden was sick, but glad it wasn't a bug. I might have missed it, but was this Brynn's first trip? (BTW, love the name; I have a friend with the same name, but she spells hers with one "n" :))

LOL What would your caption be??

Thanks! Yes, it was her first trip. We went when I was 7-8 weeks pregnant with her, but that doesn't really count ;)

YAY I'm so excited!!! I love that Brayden was so excited about "dizzy whirl"!!! I cannot wait to see what is coming next!!!

Yay on being at Disney World!! :thumbsup2

Lol the pic of the truck had me laughing out loud - hilarious! :rotfl2:

Yes, it's such an exciting moment!!

The truck was very funny!

YAY I'm so excited!!! I love that Brayden was so excited about "dizzy whirl"!!! I cannot wait to see what is coming next!!!

It's so cute when he says it. At the beginning of every Disney movie, he gets so excited when he sees the castle!

Happy Halloween friends!!! I hope you all have a fun and safe day! :grouphug:

We went trick or treating Saturday and the kids had a blast. When I asked Brayden if he was ready to go trick or treating he said "yeah!! We're going to Dizzy Whirl!!" :rotfl: Poor baby!

Happy Halloween friends!!! I hope you all have a fun and safe day! :grouphug:

We went trick or treating Saturday and the kids had a blast. When I asked Brayden if he was ready to go trick or treating he said "yeah!! We're going to Dizzy Whirl!!" :rotfl: Poor baby!

You are teaching him right:thumbsup2

I'm joining in too. I'm new here, but am already hooked! Trying to get the most Disney advice I can before our first trip in Feb.

You are teaching him right:thumbsup2

I know!! I felt so bad telling him that we weren't going that I almost booked a trip right then and there!! :thumbsup2

I found you! And am all caught up!!

Peek a boo...Where are you?! lol Glad you're here girl! :hug:

I'm joining in too. I'm new here, but am already hooked! Trying to get the most Disney advice I can before our first trip in Feb.

Thanks so much! I love getting new readers! Glad to have you here :wave2:

So we loaded back into the car (the kids hated their carseats at this point) and drove to Downtown Disney.

281fc363.jpg

aa523ecd.jpg

We got to DTD and headed to T-Rex Cafe. The line wasn't too terribly long but we still had to wait about 30 minutes. We took Brayden out to play in the dig area since the kid LIVES for dirt and rocks.

DSC_1619.jpg

DSC_1620.jpg

DSC_1621.jpg

DSC_1622.jpg

DSC_1623.jpg

DSC_1624.jpg

DSC_1626.jpg

Chris being goofy

DSC_1627.jpg

We went back inside and Brayden was TERRIFIED of the dinosaurs!! Uh oh...This wasn't looking good for our character meets.

DSC_1628.jpg

DSC_1629.jpg

DSC_1630.jpg

We get seated and Brayden is still leary about these dinos, especially during the meteor shower.

DSC_1631.jpg

DSC_1633.jpg

DSC_1634.jpg

He's making sure that T-rex doesn't break loose from the wall and come after him.

294673_10150314107887688_519677687_8186815_1250056459_n.jpg

Our server was really...weird. He was a good waiter, but he shared waaaay too much information with us. Something about how him and his ex wife were still friends...with benefits. I mean, really? Does that seem like an appropriate thing to say? We were all just like, yeahhhhh, and nodding. How do you respond to that?

Anyway, Darren and I got the boneyard platter to split and it was good.

After we finished eating, we tried to walk around DTD for a bit but it was SO crowded and rainy and just blah. We were still tired from the long car ride so we just went back to the hotel to get some sleep.

Up next, FINALLY checking into a Disney resort! It's officially vacation time!

Your kids have the most beautiful blue eyes. Brayden really doesn't look sure about those dinosaurs. How old were they on this trip. We're thinking on bringing our daughter just before her 2nd birthday, but we'll see.

Love that last pic! Brayden's eyes are so cute :) My little guy loves dinos, so we will stop in to do the build-a-dino thing, but not sure about eating there. Is it really loud and crazy in there? My Bradey doesn't like loud noises. I planned Earl of Sandwich for our DTD day. But we will definately have to go in and look around TRex. Great pictures! Usually they are so dark and you can't see much :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter