Dasani in Disney with a newbie and 2 kids. Sweat, pics and FUN! Link to pre-tr added!

Sorry to hear about the incident the night before y'all left. I probably would have freaked out...I don't handle stuff like that well.

Your babies are so precious, even when they're cranky!!

Can't wait for more!:thumbsup2

well, I was worried you were later going to say that Brayden threw up in the car too, and that's when you realized that it wasn't the string cheese at all but a stomach bug! :scared1:

So while it wasn't the best night prior to leaving, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting! Hope it's all smooth sailing from here on... :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you!!! and you babies are tooo PRECIOUS!!!!

Thank you so much! Congrats on your weight loss! :thumbsup2

Joining in!!!

:wave2: Welcome!!

I'm along for the ride. :)

Yay, thanks!!

Love your trip reports! :)

Thank you!!

I'm joining! Your little ones are so adorable!

Welcome and thanks!!

Sorry to hear about the incident the night before y'all left. I probably would have freaked out...I don't handle stuff like that well.

Your babies are so precious, even when they're cranky!!

Can't wait for more!:thumbsup2

Yeah, it was pretty bad!! :guilty:

Thank you!!

well, I was worried you were later going to say that Brayden threw up in the car too, and that's when you realized that it wasn't the string cheese at all but a stomach bug! :scared1:

So while it wasn't the best night prior to leaving, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting! Hope it's all smooth sailing from here on... :thumbsup2

That thought definitely crossed my mind!! I know kids throw up for no reason sometimes, but I'm always worried it's a bug! I kept watching him closely and asking him how he was feeling lol. But yeah, it would have been terrible in the car!! :scared1:

Smooth sailing huh? :lmao:

I can't believe you didn't try to get any sleep! WOW! I would be a mess!

Your kiddies are very cute when they are barely awake!! :)

Joining in! We usually go in January too. We went in May this time and Good Gosh was it HOT! You just can't beat January temps huh?

Joining in, can't wait to hear how it went with 2 babies.

Thanks for joining in!!!

I'm here! Your kids are too cute! I love their expressions. :goodvibes

Thank you!! :goodvibes

I'm joining in!!

:wave2: Welcome!!

Joining in! We usually go in January too. We went in May this time and Good Gosh was it HOT! You just can't beat January temps huh?

Thank you!! You're so right! We went in May for our honeymoon in 2007 and it wasn't TOO bad, but we also didn't have two kids and their stuff to carry around!

Thanks!!

Friday September 23rd

So we're driving. And driving. And driving...

We come upon this.

DSC_1597.jpg

Poor guy, but we got a nice laugh out of it!!

We found an exit with food since we were getting pretty hungry. We found a Wendy's. The kids got chicken nuggets and a baked potato. And juice, of course (my kids LOVE juice! Especially the occasional juice box since it's straight juice. Normally I mix half water so it's not so sugary).

DSC_1598.jpg

Back on the road....

And then...And THENNNNNN. One of the most exciting signs ever!

DSC_1604.jpg

Don't you just feel that heart fluttering excitement?!

DSC_1600.jpg

DSC_1601.jpg

Brayden was very exited, saying "Dizzy Whirl!!!!"

DSC_1606.jpg

Brynn was like, "This is it? Boring!"

DSC_1607.jpg

It sucked driving past all of the Disney hotels to get to the Clarion, but it was as nice as could be expected. I'd still have rathered stay onsite!

DSC_1608.jpg

DSC_1609.jpg

DSC_1610.jpg

DSC_1611.jpg

I tried to get a picture of the kids together. A feat in itself.

DSC_1612.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

They are always wrestling! Brynn whoops him 9 times out of 10.

DSC_1614.jpg

Brynn and Uncle Chris!

DSC_1616.jpg

Then...We lost Brayden!! He was nowhere to be found! *gasp!* It's a hotel room, there's only so many places he can be!

Oh. There he is. ;)

DSC_1617.jpg

So I know I said we were getting to the prehistoric meal, but that'll be next update. My sister needs to me run to Chick Fil A with her because she left her debit card. Silly girl! I'll be back with another update sooner than this one was, promise!

OMG, that first picture is hilarious.:rotfl2:

Glad you made it safe. The Clarion hotel looks really nice.

Yaaaayyy, you're there!!:thumbsup2

Darren doesn't look to happy with his Mickey ears on!!

Love, love, love all the pics of the babies!! They are too cute for words!! Brynn's outfit is absolutely darling on her!!

And I gotta say...Uncle Chris is a cutie!:lovestruc lol

I can't wait for more...especially the T-Rex meal!

OMG, that first picture is hilarious.:rotfl2:

Glad you made it safe. The Clarion hotel looks really nice.

I know, right?? We thought it was hilarious, or we were loopy from little to no sleep lol. :lmao:

It was a very nice hotel!

Yay...joining in for another one of your adventures! Your kids are so cute! :goodvibes

Woo hoo!! :woohoo: Glad to have you here. Thanks!

Yaaaayyy, you're there!!:thumbsup2

Darren doesn't look to happy with his Mickey ears on!!

Love, love, love all the pics of the babies!! They are too cute for words!! Brynn's outfit is absolutely darling on her!!

And I gotta say...Uncle Chris is a cutie!:lovestruc lol

I can't wait for more...especially the T-Rex meal!

Those were Brayden's ears. He's always acting goofy like that!

Thank you so much!!

Hahaha, well Chris is a doll! He helped out with the kids SO much. I'm trying to find him a good girl, but he keeps picking the mean ones! :sad2:

OMG we don't have a chick fil a in town so...y'all must have had to drive a ways. Ugh! Did they call her with the card? CFA, they sure are honest people! Gotta love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter