DAS for colostomy needs?

I just wanted to report back about my trip incase it can be helpful and encouraging to others in similar situation.
I did go ask about a DAS, I was able to give them my typed statement about my needs/problems I was having. The woman was so nice and understanding about me not wanting to talk about it out loud with so many people around. I did tell her I would be willing to talk to her in a more private place if needed but she said I did a good job explaining my needs in my note. (This was NOT a note from my dr, it was me writing down what my needs were.) I was so happy to see that most of WDW bathroom stalls are private and by that I mean you can't see through cracks in the door like you can in most bathrooms. I loved the privacy and knowing people couldn't see what I was doing. I also loved that most of the handicapped stalls had a sink in there which was so helpful to me. Having the DAS card was such a help in alleviating my stress and worry about being stuck somewhere too long and enabling me to make it to the bathroom in time so I didn't have a mess. I also loved that I could come back anytime after the time listed (unlike a FP you have only the one hour window). Every cast member at each ride was nice and understanding. A few times the DAS electronic system went down and they gave a paper card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter