Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link. I am getting a list together of what pages (dining and rides) she doesn't have. I am looking for these to print out 8 1/2 x 11 if possible. Let me know if this can be done and I will post the list. Thank you.

PS I really like the area that you write in and would like that part to stay since they are on all of the other ones.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/2010 Journal/Animal Kingdom/PrimevalWhirl.jpg

I can certainly help you out! just let me know when you have a list and I'll do my best to replicate what she's already done for you :)

Wow...your designs are incredible! Thanks so much for offering to share your time and talent!

We are going to Disney World for the first time November 5-11, 2014... it's a surprise for my kids. I would like to make some t-shirts for the trip. I was wondering if I could get the following:

1) Frozen name fill for Vanessa (girl) and Cameron (boy)
2) a design with "My First Trip to Disney World" and "November 2014" on it...it could be a Mickey head or pictures of Disney characters (maybe fab5 or assorted Disney characters)...I'd be happy with anything that you think would look good!

Thanks so much for considering this request!

Hey no need to do anything to my autograph covers. I went with the yellow. I did want to tell you that Shutterfly was telling me the images for 8x8 need to be
at least 1600 x 1200 resolution . The front page was showing only 560 x 599 and the back page was showing 92 x 97. I decided to use the t shirt design as my cover for
my autograph book and used the personalized lily front for my back cover. I thought I would tell you this just so you would know for other 8x8 books.

THANK YOU for all your work. Your designs are truly amazing. I will post pictures of the finished product.

Hey no need to do anything to my autograph covers. I went with the yellow. I did want to tell you that Shutterfly was telling me the images for 8x8 need to be
at least 1600 x 1200 resolution . The front page was showing only 560 x 599 and the back page was showing 92 x 97. I decided to use the t shirt design as my cover for
my autograph book and used the personalized lily front for my back cover. I thought I would tell you this just so you would know for other 8x8 books.

THANK YOU for all your work. Your designs are truly amazing. I will post pictures of the finished product.

You need to click the download button on my image Shack, the images you see here and on image Shack are low resolution preview images only. In order to get the full resolution you need to click the download option. Every piece of work I create is way above a 2000 pixel resolution ;)

Hey everyone, just a reminder! When saving your artwork don't save the image I post here. Click the image and it will take you to my imageShack. Once there, do not save that image either, as it's only a preview. Look for the download button, otherwise if you just click on the image and do 'save as...' you're just going to get the Low-Resolution Preview image.

I do my best to do above High Definition images, it'd be a shame if you download a low-res preview instead and don't take advantage of it :)

This is what the download button looks like on the site:

Hi. Great work! Can I please get the Elsa word cloud for Giliana with the following words (before Wednesday if you can): Disney Magic Southern Caribbean October 2014 Puerto Rico Antigua St. Lucia Grenada Barbados St. Kitts And if possible, can you please add Anna and/or Olaf on the side too. Many thanks, Melissa

EDIT: Can I also please get the group Autograph Cover and back page for Giliana in 4x6. Her favorite colors are green and purple. I would like these by 10/1 if possible.

I can certainly help you out! just let me know when you have a list and I'll do my best to replicate what she's already done for you :)

I am looking for:

Magic Kingdom ~
Casey Jr. Splash and Soak Station
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Princess Fairytale Hall
A Pirate's Adventure
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Under The Sea - Little Mermaid
Festival of Fantasy
Electric Water Pageant
Main St. Electrical Parade

Epcot ~
Captain Eo
Disney Agent P. World Showcase Adventure

Disney Hollywood Studios ~
Star Tours
Legend of Jack Sparrow
Disney Jr. Live on Stage
Disney Jr. Dance Party

Food ~
1900 Park Fare
Akershus
Beaches and Cream
Be Our Guest
Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Other ~
Winter Summerland (mini golf)
Traveling to Disney (by car)

Our trip isn't until October 16th, 2015 but I wanted to give plenty of time to do this.

Hi. I am not really familiar with image shack. Is there a way to go there and see your images?

Is iit possible to have blue elsa ears with name of Katelyn
Ears Olaf -Joshua
Ears Olaf-Bryan
Olaf-Luke
Group-Mom
Group-Dad
all of them ears and all of them with Walt Disney World 2014

Hello,
I would love to have the Elsa with the heart of words with Lexi at the bottom.

We will be going to Disneyland at the beginning of January. Some of the words could be:

January 2015
Disneyland
California Adventure
Grand Californian Hotel
Pappy's Memorial Trip
Rides
Characters
Goofy's Kitchen
Surf's Up!
Parades
Fireworks
Build-a-Bear
Downtown Disney
Mommy
Daddy
Lexi
Fun times!
Memories

Thank you!

Here you go! One with solid background, one with transparent background :)

Hi, I have several requests for t-shirt disigns; two for existing disigns and one new creation, hopefully.

1. Dopey.png - I would love it just to say Dopey beneath the picture if possible as this is for an adult (me!)

2. ckchuateco14-14png - Can I have this disign without a name? If not, how about with the character's name beneath it

3. New Disign - I am going to Disney World in early November and would love a few different Thanksgiving disigns. This seems to be a holiday that gets ignored by the disigners. A general Fall Disney disign for also be good :blush:.

Any of all of these would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your time and talents with all of us on the boards!

Good afternoon! I love your designs, would it be possible to get the following themed Mickey heads. If you don't have time or can't it is not a problem. Thanks!:)

Mulan - Ivy
Russell from Up - Al
Belle - Melissa
Flynn Rider - Luke
Frozen theme (Elsa)- Reagan
Dopey - Kathy
Pluto - Larry
Mr. Incredible - Andrew
Tinkerbell - Carrie

My Pleasure! :goodvibes

WOW, those are so beautiful!! Thank you sooo much, I will send pictures of them on the doors when we get onboard the ship!! Once again thank you soo much!!:goodvibes

new request :) Hopefully you can do this one :)

I would like birthday (matching) shirts now. Our little girl will turn 3 on our trip :love:
Here's what I had in mind-
Something like this http://www.oostickers.com/disney-pr...ized-custom-t-shirt-iron-on-transfer-decal-28
So a big number a princess and some words. I would like these too print out 8 1/2 by 8 1/2" when done. (I'm trying to maximize my shirt space and minimize transfer paper waste)
I would like-
1. Birthday Princess (arched wording) across the top with a big 3 and Kalbri (a little larger font for her name) on the bottom. Anna ( full body characters for all please, if possible) standing next to the 3. With a matching border-a little thicker border like last time.
2. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Tiana
3. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Tinkerbelle
4. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Anna
5. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Ariel (mermaid Ariel not human Ariel)
6. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Aladdin
7. Happy Birthday 3 Kalbri with Kristoff
2-7 all with the arched wording for happy birthday, with slightly bigger Kalbri and all with matching borders to there characters. You can also match the number with the character as well. I trust you to make these beautiful so just do your best to follow my many instructions ;) ;)

Thank you!!!! you alone are a huge part of our magical vacation coming up....I CANNOT wait

Wow...your designs are incredible! Thanks so much for offering to share your time and talent!

We are going to Disney World for the first time November 5-11, 2014... it's a surprise for my kids. I would like to make some t-shirts for the trip. I was wondering if I could get the following:

1) Frozen name fill for Vanessa (girl) and Cameron (boy)
2) a design with "My First Trip to Disney World" and "November 2014" on it...it could be a Mickey head or pictures of Disney characters (maybe fab5 or assorted Disney characters)...I'd be happy with anything that you think would look good!

Thanks so much for considering this request!

Hope this works! :goodvibes

Those are just incredible! You are very talented...thank you so much for sharing your creativity with me. I can't wait to make these shirts! I will try to post some pics once they're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter