Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
SadieDog said:
So annoyed. My cat left a dead mouse on the rug. I went to get a paper towel to pick it up and by the time I got back one of the ferrets dragged it off. I have yet to be able to find it. I guess it's kind of :rotfl2:. Off to check under my bed. It's not under the couch.

How dare the ferret steal the gift your cat left you. I hope you find it before it starts to smell.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I like mine actually. I wanted the little frozen guy for a long time. I think alot of people haven't come back, as they can only deal with so much and then it's onto some else.

Oh no, they must be , should I dare say, eating it. I hope you find it. :rotfl:

They have not eaten it yet, they have been running around like wild creatures. Maybe they stashed it to snack on later. :eek:

How dare the ferret steal the gift your cat left you. I hope you find it before it starts to smell.

I know! They are down right rude! Must find it before it starts smelling.

I think most people are burned out and want their poor tags back, don't know how this will happen. I hope the TF has kept a log of all the people she changed.

Since I didn't even have a tag until I started hanging out with all of you....I am embracing mine :thumbsup2 I only had my 2 pretty new tags for a couple of days before they got removed and replaced with my Boo Boo tag so I didn't have too long to get attached to them :rotfl2:

I don't want my old ones back. NO NO NO!!!!!!!! I'll take a pig on a pole before I'll take the old ones back. :rotfl:

Smileybug said:
I don't want my old ones back. NO NO NO!!!!!!!! I'll take a pig on a pole before I'll take the old ones back. :rotfl:

No more McMansion? You hated that one from the start.

I'd be happy with a change in tags but I do fear what the tag fairy would dish out.

So annoyed. My cat left a dead mouse on the rug. I went to get a paper towel to pick it up and by the time I got back one of the ferrets dragged it off. I have yet to be able to find it. I guess it's kind of :rotfl2:. Off to check under my bed. It's not under the couch.

Life with ferrets. Never a dull moment. :lmao:

I don't even remember your old tags!! I like my Boo Boo tag and am just fine with it staying. My old tags were from posts I made eons ago.

Life with ferrets. Never a dull moment. :lmao:

I don't even remember your old tags!! I like my Boo Boo tag and am just fine with it staying. My old tags were from posts I made eons ago.

I barely remember them either. :goodvibes

Happy Weekend all.

Saturday morning here and I'm just having a lazy time right now. Gotta start the cleaning chores soon.

I'm glad I jumped in when I could with the TF to get the princess::upsidedow smileys back. I can live with the Boo Boo tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter