Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who so kindly stated that my life isn't dull....

I've got a Friday night to myself and nothing. to. do. :worried: Not a clue. Two of the three boys are out, and the other one is here but he's up in his room and listening to music. I think I'm about to go into town, get some wine, and pick some epic movie to watch (I'm still sort of reeling from Doctor Who so not sure what kind of flick I'm in the mood for!). Maybe Fried Green Tomatoes....

For those of you who so kindly stated that my life isn't dull....

I've got a Friday night to myself and nothing. to. do. :worried: Not a clue. Two of the three boys are out, and the other one is here but he's up in his room and listening to music. I think I'm about to go into town, get some wine, and pick some epic movie to watch (I'm still sort of reeling from Doctor Who so not sure what kind of flick I'm in the mood for!). Maybe Fried Green Tomatoes....

Sounds like my Friday nights.

No way! Either one of you not dull or boring in your lives. You have kids to keep you busy. Some of you work. If any one here is dull and boring it is I. Sad to say my whole day is on here or um do I dare say my Dis-Cheating

I don't want my old ones back. NO NO NO!!!!!!!! I'll take a pig on a pole before I'll take the old ones back. :rotfl:

Yeah, I think I'll be stuck with my tags forever. And I'm getting where I really, really, really think they are the worst. The last one does not even apply to me anymore, nor has it applied to me for the last three years. I've not had summer vacation since 2009. I've had a week or two off in the summer, but I work year round now.

I wouldn't mind a new tag, too. Maybe something to do with alpaca and llamas.

DD and I were in the car yesterday, ready to run around. I needed to run inside and get some forgotten item and slammed my thumb in the car door. It hurt like you-know-what. :crazy2::faint:

I wouldn't mind a new tag, too. Maybe something to do with alpaca and llamas.

DD and I were in the car yesterday, ready to run around. I needed to run inside and get some forgotten item and slammed my thumb in the car door. It hurt like you-know-what. :crazy2::faint:

...it hurt like a llama? :confused3 [ popcorn:: ]

I've got a Friday night to myself and nothing. to. do. :worried: Not a clue.

I live for those nights!

I'll sit in my chair, waste hours on the internet and watch stuff like Gilmore Girls or Anne of Green Gables. :)

Besides, I would've GLADLY traded you...

Our homecoming game was last night.

And it poured. And was 40*.

I had to get pictures for the paper.

I was so cold I couldn't even stand to edit last night because I was too busy trying to thaw out!

I'll post pics to show y'all how wet it was here in a bit!

I live for those nights!

I'll sit in my chair, waste hours on the internet and watch stuff like Gilmore Girls or Anne of Green Gables. :)

Besides, I would've GLADLY traded you...

Our homecoming game was last night.

And it poured. And was 40*.

I had to get pictures for the paper.

I was so cold I couldn't even stand to edit last night because I was too busy trying to thaw out!

I'll post pics to show y'all how wet it was here in a bit!
Not fun to do in that weather!

LegoMom3 said:
I've got a Friday night to myself and nothing. to. do. Not a clue.

....I did....I finished writing my lesson plans...:dancer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter