Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
adorable kitty....

My DH says they are like babies.... cute when they are little.. but not when they are teens.... but right now... I would trade the 2 dogs for 4 kittens.... the puppies are driving me crazy.

So.... my DD had a freshman formal tonight at the HS...... OMG... let me just say... the kids... especially the girls do not look like they are in HS... they all look sooo much older... we are in trouble.. ugh..

I have a day off tomorrow.... no swimming... yeah... I think I might go to the outlets if it's not too cold... and then maybe Disney on Ice with the boys...

It's all part and parcel of being being staff to cats (and you are staff....cats don't stoop to being "owned"...). Eventually it'll all just blend in to your surroundings and seem like perfectly normal decor!:rotfl2:

So true about being the staff. DH and I were saying we'd love to have the life our cats live. Sleep all day, food catered, bathroom cleaned, and all the loving you can handle (and you bite them to tell them when it's enough.)

adorable kitty....

My DH says they are like babies.... cute when they are little.. but not when they are teens.... but right now... I would trade the 2 dogs for 4 kittens.... the puppies are driving me crazy.

So.... my DD had a freshman formal tonight at the HS...... OMG... let me just say... the kids... especially the girls do not look like they are in HS... they all look sooo much older... we are in trouble.. ugh..

I have a day off tomorrow.... no swimming... yeah... I think I might go to the outlets if it's not too cold... and then maybe Disney on Ice with the boys...

The days of the fluffy princess dresses are over. It's all about the sleek and chic and sometimes very short.

TK, Those are very cute kitties! Might I suggest a Pedi-Paws for their claws in their future?

My husband's been using one on our cats since we bought one when they were about four months old. Though the cats aren't thrilled, they get regular mani-pedis. We and our furniture couldn't be more pleased with the end result: blunt kitty claws. :cool1:

So true about being the staff. DH and I were saying we'd love to have the life our cats live. Sleep all day, food catered, bathroom cleaned, and all the loving you can handle (and you bite them to tell them when it's enough.)

The days of the fluffy princess dresses are over. It's all about the sleek and chic and sometimes very short.

VERY short.... and I don't know if you've seen the heels these kids are wearing these days, but really... how can they even walk??? maybe I'm getting old.. but if it's anything "stylish".. than it's not comfortable or walkable... not for me.. I'm all about being able to run in those darn shoes.. it's amazing they didn't twist an ankle. When my DD put her shoes on, she had me by at least a foot.... she's taller than me to start... but with the shoes.. I looked like a munchkin... ompa loompa... (am I allowed to say that)? I told her she should wear flats so she doesn't tower over the boys.. a little itimidating. But all the girls were wearing those kind of platform heels.. spikes.

I know what you mean. I'm in the process of getting new sheers for 3 rooms because of my cats.

So I should just look at this as an excuse to redecorate? ;)

Look at the little tongue on the one in the back!!!!! OMG too flippin' cute!

Yup. That one's full of snark. :lmao:

Also adorable. Just sayin'.....

:rotfl:

Um, yeah. So adorable.

IN MY TREE. :lmao:

It's all part and parcel of being being staff to cats (and you are staff....cats don't stoop to being "owned"...). Eventually it'll all just blend in to your surroundings and seem like perfectly normal decor!:rotfl2:

:lmao:

adorable kitty....

I feel about the kittens the same way I feel about my children: sometimes, it's a good thing they're so darn cute. ;)

Sometimes looking at the waters that parents of girls have to navigate in regard to clothing nowadays, it makes me glad I have boys.

::yes::

Don't forget the scratching. There's scratching too.

TK, Those are very cute kitties! Might I suggest a Pedi-Paws for their claws in their future?

I have no idea what that is. I am going to google it.

Huh. That's interesting!

My husband's been using one on our cats since we bought one when they were about four months old. Though the cats aren't thrilled, they get regular mani-pedis. We and our furniture couldn't be more pleased with the end result: blunt kitty claws. :cool1:

:thumbsup2

And in closing, never did I think I would love something so much that has the potential to claw the crap out of me, and sometimes, because it is just so darn happy, it has to dig into me to show it! :rotfl2:

Chugging along the physical therapy path.

Totally forgot to mention it last week but Greg...remember my new friend Greg, my lovely physical therapist?

Um, yeah.

Last week he made me cry. :lmao: I can laugh about it now because I know it's part of his job to force my knee to bend when it doesn't want to but holy you know what, it HURT.

So my goal with pt at home has been to push myself to the point of pain and get past it. Because I don't want to cry on Wednesday when Greg does it.

Good motivation, huh?

Totally forgot to mention it last week but Greg...remember my new friend Greg, my lovely physical therapist?

Um, yeah.

Last week he made me cry. :lmao: I can laugh about it now because I know it's part of his job to force my knee to bend when it doesn't want to but holy you know what, it HURT.

So my goal with pt at home has been to push myself to the point of pain and get past it. Because I don't want to cry on Wednesday when Greg does it.

Good motivation, huh?

Very good motivation! And tell him we said "What kind of friend is he?" :rolleyes1

So I should just look at this as an excuse to redecorate? ;)
QUOTE]

It works for me! ;)

Um, yeah.

Good motivation, huh?

I hope it was crying in a good way!! ::yes::

VERY short.... and I don't know if you've seen the heels these kids are wearing these days, but really... how can they even walk??? maybe I'm getting old.. but if it's anything "stylish".. than it's not comfortable or walkable... not for me.. I'm all about being able to run in those darn shoes.. it's amazing they didn't twist an ankle. When my DD put her shoes on, she had me by at least a foot.... she's taller than me to start... but with the shoes.. I looked like a munchkin... oompa loompa... (am I allowed to say that)? I told her she should wear flats so she doesn't tower over the boys.. a little itimidating. But all the girls were wearing those kind of platform heels.. spikes.

....:scratchin...... you're not allowed to say oompa-loompa? :confused3

VERY short.... and I don't know if you've seen the heels these kids are wearing these days, but really... how can they even walk??? maybe I'm getting old.. but if it's anything "stylish".. than it's not comfortable or walkable... not for me.. I'm all about being able to run in those darn shoes.. it's amazing they didn't twist an ankle. When my DD put her shoes on, she had me by at least a foot.... she's taller than me to start... but with the shoes.. I looked like a munchkin... ompa loompa... (am I allowed to say that)? I told her she should wear flats so she doesn't tower over the boys.. a little itimidating. But all the girls were wearing those kind of platform heels.. spikes.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter