Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I had a very productive unplanned day off....Now I'm making choc. chip cookies. I know they say a gas range is best and more precise for stove-top use, but I'm telling you my gas oven at the apt. never made cookies as perfect as these.
milk-and-cookies-smiley-emoticon.gif

....what, none for US????? :sad2: :sad1:

I hope those of you who had unseasonably warm weather today were able to enjoy it at least a little!! Wow, was it nice.

I had a very productive unplanned day off! Got tons done here around the house. Unpacked and organized a bunch more here in my office, started making some sense of my bedroom (always the "dump" room due to nobody else ever seeing it!), and got my budget all in place for the FL trip. That's a good day. :goodvibes

Now I'm making choc. chip cookies. I know they say a gas range is best and more precise for stove-top use, but I'm telling you my gas oven at the apt. never made cookies as perfect as these.
milk-and-cookies-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mmmmm cookies!!!

Mmmmmm, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

We came home early from Disney. Once again, the kids couldn't get along (more like the older one got annoyed at every single thing her little sister did and yelled about it while the younger one made sure to be extra annoying.) I really think I'm going alone next time we do F&WF. Actually, I'd like to just have one day at Disney by myself at any of the parks. Those of you who have done solo trips seem to really enjoy the time to yourself.

Yes, leave the kids home and enjoy yourself.

Personally I still have an Oreo addiction. But nothing beats homemade cookies. Yum. My DD and I are at the salon getting highlights and trims. Much overdue. So while I'm waiting .. thought of you gals. Hope you're all doing well. Anybody watching survivor this season

....what, none for US????? :sad2: :sad1:

Tonight it will be molasses so you're welcome to stop on by. ::yes::

Yes, leave the kids home and enjoy yourself.

Absolutely. Esp. with the older one, she's old enough to go without when she messes up. Take a few day trips without her and see if she smartens up!!

Personally I still have an Oreo addiction. But nothing beats homemade cookies. Yum. My DD and I are at the salon getting highlights and trims. Much overdue. So while I'm waiting .. thought of you gals. Hope you're all doing well. Anybody watching survivor this season

Hey daisyyy! Oreos are too sweet for me, I can only eat them in very small quantities! Your salon visit sounds fun. I've never splurged on anything like that. I do have "Test Track" (black and yellow checks!) press-on nail color for my trip next week! :rotfl:

Morning everyone! My last long work day today. I didn't really realize how much those extra 2 hours at home make a difference, until I haven't been here! My evenings have been crazy. Tomorrow is back to a regular 6-hr. shift and I think it's going to seem very short! I'm also going to go in Sat. morning for about 3 hours; good chance to pocket some extra cash for the trip.

Have a good one!

....well, talk about your two-steps-forward-and-on-step-back....the doctors decided that my brother does NOT have MRSA, but does have 3 other bacterial infections, so he's been in isolation. To make matters worse, now he has vertigo.....on a positive note though, the infection [as of now] on his foot seems to be under control, so no more amputations since last Saturday....

Hey daisyyy! Oreos are too sweet for me, I can only eat them in very small quantities! Your salon visit sounds fun. I've never splurged on anything like that. I do have "Test Track" (black and yellow checks!) press-on nail color for my trip next week! :rotfl:

Your nails sound great!

....well, talk about your two-steps-forward-and-on-step-back....the doctors decided that my brother does NOT have MRSA, but does have 3 other bacterial infections, so he's been in isolation. To make matters worse, now he has vertigo.....on a positive note though, the infection [as of now] on his foot seems to be under control, so no more amputations since last Saturday....

Your poor family. I hope he starts to heal soon.

Hope he starts to turn the corner soon. :flower3:

Poor guy. :(

Good morning. I have to admit, Cookie Monster made me smile. He is so darn cute.

I need to start thinking about Thanksgiving. It's at my house, but there will only be 9 of us.

Super slow around here.

Smiley-Snoring.gif

.....okay.....sooooooo.....how about THIS? I was returning from grocery shopping when I see a crowd of people on my front lawn.....and then I see a JEEP, about a foot from the front wall of my house.....like, WTH???!?!? Srsly, I can't make this stuff up.....:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter