Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD and I went to Sweet Frog, a yogurt shop, and one of the flavors was Bacon covered donut. EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwit - yes, I agree that is a lot of weddings to have to cover!! Sounds like maybe some nice extra cash, though? I could use a lot of that right about now....

The first one was discounted as it was a really good friend. (It's still money for Disney though!)

Yesterday was on the house, as it was close family.

Kwitch - yes. That is a bit much. Hope you are planning to wear the same outfit to both!!!!
I tried...

However DD4 had other plans.

I was ironing DH's and DS's pants and had to grab my top. I told DD to get away, the iron was hot.

I turned my back to get my top, she walked out of the room.

DS comes back in and said DD's hand was turning red. :scared1:

Yeah, in the 15 seconds I had my back turned, she touched the iron and got 2nd degree burns on her fingertips.

I spent the next 45 minutes holding her fingers under cold water, drying tears, and wiping her nose.

I had to wear a stupid dress that was ready to go because I ran out of time to iron my top.

I HATE shooting in a dress. Plus it was windy. I was praying that I wouldn't have a Marilyn moment.

Do fly by's
Aerial photography makes me :sick:...

All in all. I have about 200 photos to finish from LAST week's wedding. I can't upload yesterday's wedding yet. My laptop is already crying that it is overloaded. Especially since I had a fall baseball shoot today.

I have to power through the rest of wedding 1 and get wedding 2 done because I'm set for 2-3 family portraits NEXT Saturday. I'm really excited to see one of the families - my cousin had her baby the night before DD's birthday. Little man is teeny-tiny and I get to see him!

The first one was discounted as it was a really good friend. (It's still money for Disney though!)

Yesterday was on the house, as it was close family.

I tried...

However DD4 had other plans.

I was ironing DH's and DS's pants and had to grab my top. I told DD to get away, the iron was hot.

I turned my back to get my top, she walked out of the room.

DS comes back in and said DD's hand was turning red. :scared1:

Yeah, in the 15 seconds I had my back turned, she touched the iron and got 2nd degree burns on her fingertips.

I spent the next 45 minutes holding her fingers under cold water, drying tears, and wiping her nose.

I had to wear a stupid dress that was ready to go because I ran out of time to iron my top.

I HATE shooting in a dress. Plus it was windy. I was praying that I wouldn't have a Marilyn moment.

Aerial photography makes me :sick:...

All in all. I have about 200 photos to finish from LAST week's wedding. I can't upload yesterday's wedding yet. My laptop is already crying that it is overloaded. Especially since I had a fall baseball shoot today.

I have to power through the rest of wedding 1 and get wedding 2 done because I'm set for 2-3 family portraits NEXT Saturday. I'm really excited to see one of the families - my cousin had her baby the night before DD's birthday. Little man is teeny-tiny and I get to see him!

Oh man, that must have hurt!

We sure did! The Maelstrom and the Mexico boat ride. Ta da! We also think about switching directions but it's hard with the F&WF to not start by Canada. They had the filet! The MUSHROOM filet! That made the annoying kids and the heat all worth it. I do love going to the parks with my kids, but I think they are a bit spoiled since we can go any time we want. And they surely don't want to hear the "You are spoiled and so many other kids would love just one trip to Disney" speech again.

I agree, F&WF is better enjoyed by adults. You and your husband should plan a few trips ALONE.

Good morning Sadie

Good morning. Another dreary day here, but tomorrow might be better. I need to do some cleaning. It smell too much of dog when you walk in and I just washed their bedding 2 days ago. So annoying, but it's been raining all weekend and that makes it worse.

Good morning. Another dreary day here, but tomorrow might be better. I need to do some cleaning. It smell too much of dog when you walk in and I just washed their bedding 2 days ago. So annoying, but it's been raining all weekend and that makes it worse.

I will trade, I love the rain, I will wash the doggie stuff, we are still in the 90's:sad1:

I will trade, I love the rain, I will wash the doggie stuff, we are still in the 90's:sad1:

I can't imagine 90's now. The other morning it was in the 30's.

My dogs really need to be bathed, but I'm not in the mood for dealing with that at the moment. You would think with my daughter being a groomer they would get bathed more. I guess she's not too fired up to do it when she's not getting paid. :lmao:

I can't imagine 90's now. The other morning it was in the 30's.

My dogs really need to be bathed, but I'm not in the mood for dealing with that at the moment. You would think with my daughter being a groomer they would get bathed more. I guess she's not too fired up to do it when she's not getting paid. :lmao:

Well, guess what we have a carpet cleaning business, guess who's carpets get cleaned the least?:lmao:

I will take the cold over this heat..:sad2:

Now but not in the middle of winter when you are freezing in your own home b/c the price of oil is outrageous. We are looking into an infrared heater for our living room. I can't do high heat either. It makes me dizzy and feel sick.

Now but not in the middle of winter when you are freezing in your own home b/c the price of oil is outrageous. We are looking into an infrared heater for our living room. I can't do high heat either. It makes me dizzy and feel sick.

I would use an electric blanket and a few space heaters. 30's is down right cold. I guess hubby and I would have to cuddle allot more..

I would use an electric blanket and a few space heaters. 30's is down right cold. I guess hubby and I would have to cuddle allot more..

30 is considered a warm night in the middle of winter. :lmao:

I put my electric blanket on my bed yesterday. :yay: It was so nice not to get in my bed shivering. After it's warmed up, I turn it off. The infrared space heaters are supposed to be more efficient than the old electric space heaters. We need to get one for our living room b/c I can't another winter wrapped in blankets on the couch cold and miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter