Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmar, I can't send you a PM when your inbox is full. :lmao: Delete some old messages lady. :)

Kimmar, I can't send you a PM when your inbox is full. :lmao: Delete some old messages lady. :)

Yeah.................really. :thumbsup2

Okay ya'll. Hubby and I are running away for a few days. Need a break in the worse way....

See ya'll sometime next week.

What are you doing? Hope it is cooler where ever you go.

We are headed to the mountains. To Cherokee NC. Then on to Pigeon Forge TN. Only going to be gone a few days.

Should be a little cooler but not by much.

I am glad you pointed your blog out. I didn't notice it before. I also love animals, photography and fireworks. :thumbsup2 I'm soooo enjoying it!

I hope you'll stick around! I do mean it to be a blog and will keep the planning chatter to a minimum. Afterall, all I really need is passport, money and credit card when I travel. :lmao:

Happy Birthday, Mean Queen!

20120126_342.jpg

Yeah.................really. :thumbsup2

Okay ya'll. Hubby and I are running away for a few days. Need a break in the worse way....

See ya'll sometime next week.

We are headed to the mountains. To Cherokee NC. Then on to Pigeon Forge TN. Only going to be gone a few days.

As long as you don't run away for good, have fun! I loved my visits to Cherokee and Pigeon Forge.

Thanks for all the cakes. That reminds me I should go find a piece! I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow at Epcot. We did DHS tonight to get our passes renewed and ride on TSM. That was all we had time for after dinner at the Big River Brewing Co.

I hope you'll stick around! I do mean it to be a blog and will keep the planning chatter to a minimum. Afterall, all I really need is passport, money and credit card when I travel. :lmao:

I will certainly stick around. I love that it's a blog and not all planning talk.

...wow, nice! :thumbsup2 Have fun and take lots of pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter