Dance Moms - anyone still watching?

So I'm not the only one rooting for them to lose every week? :rotfl2:

We're still a few episodes behind. It's hard to get excited about watching any more.

Abby acted like a big baby this entire episode. She even made poor Maddie cry.

Probably editing but why was Gia (is that the Abby's choreo teacher?) so upset about the parents yelling at Abby for pushing away the girls?
Plain and simple, Abby was not ready for these girls to be in LA. The studio is not ready and there are no teachers.

Will this be the end with these girls? Seeing the snipets of other dancers from that last competition, they all looked better than Abby's solos this week. It was really not surprising they all lost.

Probably editing but why was Gia (is that the Abby's choreo teacher?) so upset about the parents yelling at Abby for pushing away the girls?
Plain and simple, Abby was not ready for these girls to be in LA. The studio is not ready and there are no teachers.

Will this be the end with these girls? Seeing the snipets of other dancers from that last competition, they all looked better than Abby's solos this week. It was really not surprising they all lost.

I wondered that too. It seemed a couple of times that Gia was a bit more vocal about siding with Abby. She used to just stay very silent.

But, I also have to say that the mom really was wrong for calling in another dance teacher. I mean I get WHY she did it and I think the moms are right that the girls need more classes and Abby wasn't ready to move to LA. BUT, they can't just go calling in a new teacher to teach at Abby's dance school either.

So I'm not the only one rooting for them to lose every week? :rotfl2:

We're still a few episodes behind. It's hard to get excited about watching any more.

I feel like a meanie, but I always root for their group dance to lose...and for Maddie to lose. Honestly this week's dances were some of the worst I've seen. That group dance was cheesy. It is sad but those girls are good dancers, but most of them are one trick ponies. I actually think Maddie, while the best dancer in the group has no career longevity. She has no talent outside of one dance style and IMO can't act or sing. I don't see her having a future, but can for Nia, MacKenzie and Kendall. I think Maddie and Abbey's 15 minutes are about to end.

I think Gia was upset from when Kira called in the other teacher and Abby made a comment about Gia must be.....something something....lol. I forget what exactly Abby said but it was not complimentary and I guess Gia must've took it that way too. Like she's there but she's not good enough so they tried to bring in someone else. You know?

But, I also have to say that the mom really was wrong for calling in another dance teacher. I mean I get WHY she did it and I think the moms are right that the girls need more classes and Abby wasn't ready to move to LA. BUT, they can't just go calling in a new teacher to teach at Abby's dance school either.

That part of the episode seemed scripted to me. I mean, why would they call in a teacher to come to Abby's studio and work with them? Why wouldn't they go to this person's place? And wasn't JoJo just in trouble for taking a "master class" and advertising it recently? So these kids are having classes not by Abby. But then the end of the episode happened and I just have no idea what to think.
The only people she's going to get at her studio at this point are those looking for 15mins of fame right?

hey go to this person's place? And wasn't JoJo just in trouble for taking a "master class" and advertising it recently? So these kids are having classes not by Abby. But then the end of the episode happened and I just have no idea what to think.

I think JoJo actually "hosted" the master class. Something like "Take a Master Class with JoJo from Dance Moms." Kids paid to be in her class. That's why Abby made the snarky remark about her needing to make $ because Daddy doesn't make enough.

Abby has fallen victim to the Hollywood Ego Machine. She thinks she's amazing and invincible. Granted, her ego was big before she opened her LA studio. Now it's unbearable. I like that her new nemisis is tough, but not cruel, yet still manages to win. Abby, would you like another serving of Humble Pie?

I have been watching spoiler clips on youtube. Based on the clip about nationals, the season finale should be GOOD.

I had no idea that ALDC attends two nationals one for the show and one for real. While reading the comments oN youtube, I found out that Nia beat Maddie last year at the real nationals.

I wish Lifetime would have shown that competition or at least talked about on the reunion show. I just sick of the Maddie show.

I have been watching spoiler clips on youtube. Based on the clip about nationals, the season finale should be GOOD.

I had no idea that ALDC attends two nationals one for the show and one for real. While reading the comments oN youtube, I found out that Nia beat Maddie last year at the real nationals.

I wish Lifetime would have shown that competition or at least talked about on the reunion show. I just sick of the Maddie show.
Can you share the link of the spoilers?

I don't know how to post links from my phone.:sad1:

On youtube search dance moms season 5 episode____. Tonight's show is episode 25 or 26. I believe the spoilers for this season go up to 30.

It was a pretty boring episode without Abby and her drama. I totally believe Melissa was lying and that she was been in contact with Abby.

Am I horrible for smiling at the fact Nia beat Maddie where it really was judged on the dancing? I realize what's on the screen is total nasty manipulation, but I struggle with a mother allowing her child to participate and be portrayed in a way that's so derogatory of her "friends" -- and the now growing girl who smilingly makes arrogant digs and comments, even about her sister.

Nia is showing signs of being a very capable and accomplished young lady all around. I am not surprised.

I think Nia is the most versatile of the girls, and that she has a solid career ahead of her. I worry that Maddie is going to fall into the child star mold and take after Lindsey Lohan,

just watched last nights episode-maddie is showing her true colors isn't she? what a lousy thing to say to Mackenzie 'it was funny' when she was upset over stubbing her toe during her routine:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

as for abby's absence-I suspect this was the week she refused to show after the producers kicked her out of the prior weeks filming. remember last week when she emerged (after her fight with kira) in her bra and you hear a voice saying in the background saying something like "you need to leave now"? according to both kira and abby in separate interviews the producers threw abby out of the location. abby decided to prove the show couldn't go on without her so she refused to show for the following week's filming, but funny thing happened.............kids started to win again:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm so over this show-can't stand that I can't stand 2 kids whose only fault lies in the lousy parents/dance teacher they were dealt (maddie and mackenzie). I really only watch any more to see holly and nia-it's the only somewhat healthy parent/child relationship. nia unlike the other girls has really matured into a thoughtful, poised and together young lady. I suspect that if performing isn't in her future she will succeed in whatever she puts her mind to-unlike many of the others who I suspect will view their lives as being over once their 5 minutes of fame elapses.

The show might just be better if they got rid of Abby. It would be nice to see them focus on the kids(including those from other studios).

I watch Dance Moms too. I enjoy it even though it gets really annoying, and Abby is scary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter