Danauk's Halloween treat trip, day 3.

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
We were up early again and having breakfast at 7:30am. Today was quite misty and the park looked quite spooky for a few hours.

DisneylandParis066.jpg

DisneylandParis068.jpg

DisneylandParis065.jpg

We headed straight to Fantasyland and rode Peter Pan followed by Pinnochio. Then we went over to ride Buzz (my mum beat my dad again!) and Space Mountain. By then it was 9am so we went to Salon Mickey again for a coffee and to warm up (it was very cold this morning, a theme for the rest of the day!!)

After rope drop we headed into Adventureland. We went around Aladdins passage.

DisneylandParisday3012.jpg

and then over to Phantom Manor which looked spooky in the mist.

DisneylandParisday3030.jpg

Then we did a lap of the lake on the Molly Brown.

Next we decided to go over to the studios to see Anamagique which we hadn't caught the day before.

It was soon lunch time and we were getting cold and ready for a break. So we decided to head back to the hotel and have lunch at Cafe Fantasia. We had warm sandwiches, cakes and hot chocolate.

Cheeseandhamchiabatta.jpg

Cakesandhotchoc.jpg

We then decided an afternoon nap was in order (a late night follwed by EE had caught up on us!)

After our nap we headed back into the park to catch the 3:15 Lion King show. I know many people love this show, and I love musical theatre but I actually thought this show was not as good as I had expected it to be. I think I had been spoilt by the Aladdin show in Disneyland which is amazing, plus maybe the cast were having a little off show. The movements, dance, actions, vocals etc just seemed a little flat to me. It didn't seem to have the energy I expected it to have.

After the show we headed to Main Street to get a spot for the parade. Iw as glad I had brought a blanket from the hotel room to sit on whilst we waited as it was so cold. The Halloween pre-parade was cute and the pumpkin people stopped right by us to dance.

DisneylandParisday3067.jpg

Then we watched the Parade of Dreams which I really liked.

DisneylandParisday3097.jpg

DisneylandParisday3099.jpg

DisneylandParisday3118.jpg

By now we were very cold and we needed to get ready for dinner at Inventions so we headed back to the hotel.

We went to Inventions at 7pm and had a great meal. We saw lots of characters, Donald Duck, Goofy, Tigger, Eeyore, Chip, Dale, Aviator McDuck and Gipetto.

Goofy was very funny, when DH and I went for deserts he took DH's plate of cakes, patted DH's tummy, pointed to the fruit and gave him a pear instead! Then he did DH's cakes!! Dale had to rescue them for him!! lol

Chip was also quite mischevious, he looked at the wine we were drinking, then tried to steal my glass for a drink!!

Inventions005.jpg

After our meal we headed back into the park as I wanted to take some night time pictures.

I love the lighting under the entrance to Adventureland

DisneylandParisday3night014.jpg

DisneylandParisday3night018.jpg

I also took a few Main Street shots

DisneylandParisday3night030.jpg

DisneylandParisday3night029.jpg

DisneylandParisday3night031.jpg

and some castle shots

DisneylandParisday3night010.jpg

DisneylandParisday3night002.jpg

Then back up Main Street

DisneylandParisday3night032.jpg

Then I headed out to the front to take a few more pictures.

DisneylandParisday3night041.jpg

DisneylandParisDay1120.jpg

DisneylandParisDay1123.jpg

By now it was getting late and we were shattered so it was off to bed!!

Fantastic!! Just love reading these trip reports, many thanks!

Another great fun filled day, your mum and dad certainly seem to be enjoying themselves. :)

I love the photo of the Carrousel in the mist.

Im another fan of the entrance into Adventureland

More fabulous pics - what a fab TR! Love the misty ones too - our first day was misty in the morning too (and v v cold) - so much so that when we walked down Main Street you couldn't see the castle at the end - I've got a v eery photo of the bottom of Main Street with no castle!!

Lovely pictures again...we loved the park in the mist, we had two mornings like that when we went in October and it it sooo cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter