Daily Grind 7/31/09

it was so nice today!
thank you for everything!!!

i'd love to do a NE meet. it would be a lot of fun.
i took bubba and his friend to get shirts at jo's and they said carts are on sale tomorrow and they did not have life's a beach anyway. so off to m's we went and they are on sale but did not have it. so i got a rain check for it. one way or another i'll get it!

glad to hear you all had fun Holly!

A NE meet would be great. Hopefully somewhere easy for me to get to I91 and 89 are both in my backyard 91 is easier and less traffic. but I can do 89 through boston too (although anything other than Quincy I'll have to convince someone to help look for roads.

i did have fun.
we would love to have you join us next time Christy!
how's Dad?

doing well. He's thrown away the walker he's still supposed to use for another 2 weeks. he went outside to watch mom mow the lawn and supervise her weeding the garden. I think we're finally totally in the right direction. thanks for asking

Glad to hear Dad is doing well.

Lunch would be great!

Life's A Beach will be YOURS, Holly! OMG, I think I just realized, that Jo's ad didn't start until today...Oops, they price matched for me a day in advance. Oh well, with the amount of $ I spend at that store, it's the least they can do for me.

thanks ladies. I'm almost starting to feel human after the lack of sleep. Now I need to wrap my brain around tomorrows summer program. I'm teaching stamping to kids at the library and I'm sure I don't have 1/2 of what I need. Whoops kind of snuck up on me. guess I'd better get started on that mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter