~ D23 Expo Aug./2013 ~

Hey everyone, first time posting here. I am trying to obtain a Sorcerer pass for D23 next week. If anyone has any advise please let me know. I mainly would like to be able to shop a little earlier and enjoy some of the costumes. I am not really interested in a lot of the perks of the Sorcerer Package. please if you can help let me know. thanks

I wish they would announce the Imagineering presentations for Sunday! We are planners, people!

I was lucky enough to get a sorcerer ticket :wizard: after being on the wait list until May.
I received an email last evening to sign up for the presentations I want to attend (which makes me think they may have sold a lot more Sorcerer tickets than in years past). It looks like Sorcerer tickets will also have reserved seating for Stage 28 events which is a surprise...

Hey everyone, first time posting here. I am trying to obtain a Sorcerer pass for D23 next week. If anyone has any advise please let me know. I mainly would like to be able to shop a little earlier and enjoy some of the costumes. I am not really interested in a lot of the perks of the Sorcerer Package. please if you can help let me know. thanks
You could try to e-mail the D23 staff, you can find that information at the D23 site. The Sorcerer tickets did sell out within mintues a year ago in August. A wait list was in place that very day. Good Luck:thumbsup2. :tink:

I was lucky enough to get a sorcerer ticket :wizard: after being on the wait list until May.
I received an email last evening to sign up for the presentations I want to attend (which makes me think they may have sold a lot more Sorcerer tickets than in years past). It looks like Sorcerer tickets will also have reserved seating for Stage 28 events which is a surprise...
I have heard speculations running between 200 and 300 for Sorcerer tickets. With there only being one level this year compared to the past having both the Premiere level and the Sorcerer level the guess is this could actually make the group about the same. I guess we will be finding this number out for sure on the 8th:thumbsup2. :cool1:I am sooo excited. :cool1: :tink:

I have heard speculations running between 200 and 300 for Sorcerer tickets. With there only being one level this year compared to the past having both the Premiere level and the Sorcerer level the guess is this could actually make the group about the same. I guess we will be finding this number out for sure on the 8th:thumbsup2. :cool1:I am sooo excited. :cool1: :tink:

Did you get your email about selecting sessions to attend? I did not. :sad2:

my expo ticket came in the mail yesterday and I nearly yelled! Just a little over a week and I'll be leaving!

I think the schedule is finally done! Didn't they release a PDF of the program beforehand last time? Does anyone remember when or where this happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter