Cypress Pointe Grand Villas--1 B/R need help!

dis-happy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here actually stayed in a 1 b/r at CPGV??? I booked it for 3 nights prior to our DVC stay at the end of this month. Now I'm scared.

First, what size is the bed in the bedroom? Some info says double (full) size, other info says queen.

Second, is there privacy between the bedroom area and living room area? Or is that a big hole by the bed? Maybe the curtain comes down at least? Argh!

Tripadvisor gave it a good report, the price at hotelkingdom was great, but now I'm worried. At least it's only for 3 nights, right? :earseek:

I stayed in a l br in Dec.

Bed was full size.

Door between kitchen and bedroom. However, the bathtub is about 3 feet from the end of the bed and so one does not have privacy in the bathtub.. The bed area, bathub, vanity/sinks, closet is all one open area. Beyond the vanity, there is a small shower stall and toilet opposite each other that do have doors however. It's hard to describe.

herc.

We stayed in the three bedroom a few years ago. The 3 BR is actually a large 2 br unit with the door unlocked to the 1 br unit. The 1 BR side is very small. Do not plan on staying there with more than 2 people or two adults and one small child. If you are a party of 3 or more you would be much happier springing for the two BR side.

I haven't stayed there yet - but Cypress Pointe gets very good reviews from this site.

lots of Disers have stayed there and only 2 negative reviews. So I think you might like it.

It is not a DVC resort - few are.

but it is a nice place in a very convient location.

We are staying in a 1 bdrm the first weekend in December. I called Cypress Point and asked about the bed size. They told me that all the 1 bdrm units in the Grand Villas have 1 queen size bed. I hope that is true. You can try calling them at 407-238-2300.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter