Cvs weekly 6/28-7/5

Thanks LanaJae. Sounds like some good deals to be had but also alot more work than CVS. But good to know! :goodvibes

Its way more work, but they do have more food deals than CVS.

Thanks for the Walgreens info.

Does anyone know if the dry idea at Walgreens is good for the roll on?? My coupons are for roll on and the ad shows solid.

No, the roll-on isn't on sale, I tried it.

so I just got back from a great day at CVS. I had a bunch of Ragu coupons b/c I was going to do the deal last week from Walgreens but all of my stores were out of it; and I had 2 Coppertone $5 coupons. Finally, I had a $15 ECB to use that I got from the Pampers deal a couple of weeks ago. I also had a $2 waterbabies CVS coupon So I got the following:

6 jars Ragu (3/$5)
2 Coppertone waterbabie's spray ($8.99) each

They let me use the $2 CVS coupon, the two $5 coupons and three $1/2 ragu coupons, so my result was $14.98!

So to use the $15 ecb, I bought 3/$2 caramello candy bars which I needed like a sore thumb!

So $1.98 for all of that! And I got $8 ECB to use next time - SCORE!!!!!

Of course on the drive back, I thought I should have bought 3 more Ragu as I had coupons left to make up the difference, but I'll live!

I'd take Carmello over Ragu any day lol Happy to hear you were able to use the Coppertone coupons, I still haven't tried.

Just wanted to report that I was able to use the $5 Coppertone coupons on WaterBabies and the Oil Free kind with no problems. That's all I've done so far as I was out of sunblock and had to run out in the middle of the night to get it or my kids would have fried at swim today! I am getting no good scanner coupons lately, not even a $10/$50 this week! Just the $1 off GE water and a $2/$10 CVS purchase. :( At least I can use that on vitamins and toddler wipes.

I don't remember what color RA deals are supposed to be but I found Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan clusters marked 50% off today and had $1 coupons. At the register they rang up .89 and took my coupons. Of course I got the 3 they had. Manager helped me look for more stuff and I did get 2 bags of Weight Watcher pecan cluster for .29 each. Be sure to price check all the clearance prices.

I don't remember what color RA deals are supposed to be but I found Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan clusters marked 50% off today and had $1 coupons. At the register they rang up .89 and took my coupons. Of course I got the 3 they had. Manager helped me look for more stuff and I did get 2 bags of Weight Watcher pecan cluster for .29 each. Be sure to price check all the clearance prices.

Great deals! :thumbsup2

Also, am I the only one who doesn't know what a *Focker Watcher* is? I read that on another thread and have been wondering?:confused3 Can someone please tell me so I can sleep tonight?! :lmao::rotfl2:

Does anyone know if the Coppertone Nutrashield prints out the $8 ECBs (when you buy 2)? I was wondering since the Nutrashield wasn't part of the Coppertone sale last week. I have two of the $5 coupons and would like to try it as long as long as it was part of the ECB deal. It looks like a good sunscreen, and it would end up being 3.99 each after ECBs, which is a pretty good deal I think, since it is regularly 12.99. My CVS is a stickler for coupons, so they would never let me use the Nutrashield coupon for another Coppertone. There is one cashier that won't even speak to me. It's like he's mad or something that I get a lot of stuff for next to nothing. He always examines my coupons closely to make sure they are all OK to use (which they always are). I just don't get it.

Great deals! :thumbsup2

Also, am I the only one who doesn't know what a *Focker Watcher* is? I read that on another thread and have been wondering?:confused3 Can someone please tell me so I can sleep tonight?! :lmao::rotfl2:

I didn't so I looked it up. On DISboards, it means to wear lime green so people know who you are at Disney. It's a non-verbal way to acknowledge people who participate in the same things - phrase came from the movie.

Does anyone know if the Coppertone Nutrashield prints out the $8 ECBs (when you buy 2)? I was wondering since the Nutrashield wasn't part of the Coppertone sale last week. I have two of the $5 coupons and would like to try it as long as long as it was part of the ECB deal. It looks like a good sunscreen, and it would end up being 3.99 each after ECBs, which is a pretty good deal I think, since it is regularly 12.99. My CVS is a stickler for coupons, so they would never let me use the Nutrashield coupon for another Coppertone. There is one cashier that won't even speak to me. It's like he's mad or something that I get a lot of stuff for next to nothing. He always examines my coupons closely to make sure they are all OK to use (which they always are). I just don't get it.

I will look at all the other CVS sites and see if I can find an answer. Sorry about that cashier, I know a few of those types at Walgreens - you'd think they'd just start saving coupons and copy the deals rather than be mad.

I will look at all the other CVS sites and see if I can find an answer. Sorry about that cashier, I know a few of those types at Walgreens - you'd think they'd just start saving coupons and copy the deals rather than be mad.[/QUOTE]

I have a cashier like that at Rite Aid. I had a coupon today for a free Banana Boat product up to 10.99 (due to a defective can) and they have all the BB products B1G1F this week. She kept telling me that I had to use the coupon on the item that they were giving me free - WTH? I kept telling her that made NO sense and she called the manager who said I could use it and get both cans free. She then rings it her way and I finally told her to forget it. She then says fine, have it your way and does it the way the manager and were telling her. She acts like coupons are a pain for her everytime I use them.:confused:

All I could find is that it is not tagged as part of the deal, it is $12.99 now, but will be $11.99 in July with the $1 clip-free coupon.

If your store was decent, you could buy 2 on Wednesday for $23.98 - $10 mfgs. and ask them to manually print the $8 Extra Bucks (if they don't print).

I have a cashier like that at Rite Aid. I had a coupon today for a free Banana Boat product up to 10.99 (due to a defective can) and they have all the BB products B1G1F this week. She kept telling me that I had to use the coupon on the item that they were giving me free - WTH? I kept telling her that made NO sense and she called the manager who said I could use it and get both cans free. She then rings it her way and I finally told her to forget it. She then says fine, have it your way and does it the way the manager and were telling her. She acts like coupons are a pain for her everytime I use them.:confused:

That was so smart to use it on a BOGO sale! Sorry you had to go through that though.

Great idea! - if I find any, I will let you know. I did find an almost free: some L'Oreal HIP products are green-sticker tagged at 75% off (this is nationwide), so the $9.99 products are 49 cents after using the $2 coupon from the 4-19-09 Red Plum and/or the 6-14-09 Smart Source.

I bought the Neutrogena Wave Duo for my daughter today (I used that fantastic store opening coupon, but I won't write out my trip since no on else has it).

$15.99 Wave Duo (Sunday/Monday only)
-3.00 IP mfg. http://www.neutrogenawave.com/wave-coupons.aspx?section=home&afsrc=1 (click "back to special offers" after signing in/registering to get the coupon for the unit itself, otherwise you will get refill pad coupon)
$12.99 (earn $5, so $7.99 after coupon/ECB)

I also bought some of the 2/$1 soups and the Palmolive after 25 cent coupon. We don't have the Oreo/milk deal here.

My daughter can eat now! This is a picture of her x-rays from right before surgery to now. If I had the x-ray from last year, it would be way more dramatic as it was prior to getting 8 teeth pulled and then closing in that space, if you look at the profile, you can see the huge difference. It changed her nose, her eyes, and even the placement of her ears.

Before%20and%20After%20small.jpg

This is an animation of one x-ray over the other: http://lanajae.home.comcast.net/~lanajae/Haley Animation.gif

WOW I am so amazed! Is that the daughter in the picture? the one in your sig.

Hi! I am not great at the computer and posting links or pasting but you all have helped me so much with the CVS stuff that I saw an answer to someone's question about the Nutras Shield and giving the $8.00 ecb's. I am going to try to paste the post if I can. This is not my post but I just read this on Hotcoupon World I don't know if this is true or regional or what but I saw you guys discussing it and then just saw this post. I hope I did that right.
PammyPoppins

"CVS Discuss cvs-Coppertone NutraShield Questions in the Drug Stores forums; I'm planning on buying two Coppertone NutraShield sun screens today and wanted to find out if I can use two of the $5.00 printables and will I get the $8.00 ...
View First Unread LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Re: cvs-Coppertone NutraShield Questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to CVS today and bought the 2 Coppertone NutraShield body Sunscreens, I found some that had a free trial size of the face sunscreen. They were $12.99 each. I used my two printable $5.00 coupons and I did get $8.00 back in ECB's.

I tried the body sunscreen on my hand and I didn't have any kind of reaction so hopefully the face sunscreen will be ok too. I burn easily.

Not a bad deal for sunscreen. "

WOW I am so amazed! Is that the daughter in the picture? the one in your sig.

Hey flakey :lovestruc The one in the sig. picture is my youngest, she's 8 now and the one who had surgery is 17.

I read about another free deal, but the coupon expires today (June 30th). There was a coupon in the last Reinventing Beauty magazine that looks like it's for Oxy, but it lists lots of products, anyway, one is called Soft Lips. They are on clearance for 75% off $3.99, so free after using that coupon. It's a regular mfg. coupon so several can be used in one transaction.

Heads up on a moneymaker for next week. Post cereals are 3/$10 with $5 ECB. If you go here:http://www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch/
you can print three $2 off coupons for Post Trail Mix Cereal

3/$10 - $6 coupons - $5 ECB = $1 overage!

Go fast. If the coupons are on a count limit, they'll probably go soon.

Heads up on a moneymaker for next week. Post cereals are 3/$10 with $5 ECB. If you go here:http://www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch/
you can print three $2 off coupons for Post Trail Mix Cereal

3/$10 - $6 coupons - $5 ECB = $1 overage!

Go fast. If the coupons are on a count limit, they'll probably go soon.

I can't get the coupons to print. I've tried Firefox and Explorer. A message came up saying my default printer wasn't supported. We have two printers and I've tried setting one or the other to the default printer, but neither are working with this coupon. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this to print?

I can't get the coupons to print. I've tried Firefox and Explorer. A message came up saying my default printer wasn't supported. We have two printers and I've tried setting one or the other to the default printer, but neither are working with this coupon. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this to print?

I often have the same issue with printable coupons... just don't get it! :confused3

BTW, I don't know if anyone else does this, but when we get ECB, one of the things we like to do is buy restaurant gift cards with them... to restaurants with good deals, of course.

For instance, we could get a $10 gift card to IHOP. We have an IHOP that will give us a free kids meal with each adult meal $4.99 or higher (Mon-Thurs evenings). They currently have a special that is exactly $4.99. We order waters for everyone, and suddenly we have a meal for our family of four that is almost completely covered by $10 in ECBs (still got tax & tip)... best part... no cooking and cleaning afterwards! Woohoo! It's a nice treat once in a while... :goodvibes

I read about another free deal, but the coupon expires today (June 30th). There was a coupon in the last Reinventing Beauty magazine that looks like it's for Oxy, but it lists lots of products, anyway, one is called Soft Lips. They are on clearance for 75% off $3.99, so free after using that coupon. It's a regular mfg. coupon so several can be used in one transaction.

I did this deal today, they are really 50% off ($2.00) and then $1 off with June clip-free coupon, then free with the coupon. These are for the individual Soft Lips. I got a melon and a rose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter