Cvs weekly 6/28-7/5

Thanks for next weeks ad !! n last sundays papers in the Parade were also covergirl c/os !! I almost missed them!!
Finally got my 3 Trailmix c/os after many attempts so that is one deal for sure Can't pass up free cereal !!:thumbsup2

How did you get them to print? I printed them some time ago...must be a few months back and it says our records show you have printed this coupon already...darn.
I cleared history and cookies still showing me the same message:headache:

DId a small run this week. i got:

2 coppertone sunscreens $10.99 & 9.99 - $10 (2 coupons)
2 box oreo cakesters 2/$6-1 q
1 hershey dark chocolate bar $.85

i had a $5 off $25 purchase, and used $12 in ecb

my op? $.23!!! plus i got $8 in ecb to roll over sunday!

woohoo!!!

lara

How did you get them to print? I printed them some time ago...must be a few months back and it says our records show you have printed this coupon already...darn.

Same here! Oh well, I guess I have enough cereal. :rolleyes1 But I sure could've donated it to the local foodshelf.

LanaJae, the xrays were really interesting. I'm so glad to hear your dd is doing better and eating real food again.

Puffkin, sure hope you find a great job and soon. My ds lost his job a few months ago as well.

I am in a test market with ShiPooOwner and our ad comes in the Red Plum advertising mailer on Wednesdays instead of the Sunday paper now so next week's sale started yesterday. It overlaps, so it can be a pain - but it is also easier to find everything because most people think the sale doesn't start until Sunday.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that our stores only carried the Raisins and Almonds type. Also, one deal this week that will not work on Saturday (when they turn on Sunday's deals) is the sunglasses because next week's buy one get one 50% takes over, so if you want them, do it before Saturday.

LanaJae, I went to the new store (finally....but that's another story) in Woodbury yesterday only to be told the new ad that came out on Wed. won't start until Sunday???? They had the ads on the table! :confused3 I wanted to get the Lipton tea but absolutely none in the store. The cashier looked like she was going to fall asleep right at the cash register so maybe she was not operating on all cylinders. She said she works three parttime jobs and had to go to one of them when this shift was over. :scared: I probably should've tracked down the manager but I was in a rush as usual so I did the Aveeno deal with DH's card since he had a 4/20 and I had three $2 mfg. coupons. Rec'd $10 ECB and I paid about $1 a bottle I guess. Not a fabulous deal but I like Aveeno.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes....I have 2 interviews next week which I am happy about, especially in this job climate. I also just got a part time job at Bed Bath and Beyond for nights/weekends to help out a bit (supposed to start orientation on Tuesday). I was surprised to get that so quickly!

Had DS at the doctor yesterday for his ear and no infection. She says the pain is from his ears clogging due to allergies. So she recommends children's claritin or zyrtec. Now I gotta figure out if anyone has a deal on those and who has the best price!

I had to register on the site and then temp.allow popups !! It took awhile but they did print!! I din't clear aything that's for sure cuz I don't know how !!:lmao:

I have not stepped into a CVS the ENTIRE week! Can't believe it must be a 1st for me! Hoping to rollover some ecb's on Sunday morning..

LanaJae, I went to the new store (finally....but that's another story) in Woodbury yesterday only to be told the new ad that came out on Wed. won't start until Sunday???? They had the ads on the table! :confused3 I wanted to get the Lipton tea but absolutely none in the store. The cashier looked like she was going to fall asleep right at the cash register so maybe she was not operating on all cylinders. She said she works three parttime jobs and had to go to one of them when this shift was over. :scared: I probably should've tracked down the manager but I was in a rush as usual so I did the Aveeno deal with DH's card since he had a 4/20 and I had three $2 mfg. coupons. Rec'd $10 ECB and I paid about $1 a bottle I guess. Not a fabulous deal but I like Aveeno.

That's just weird! They had everything tagged by early Wednesday afternoon and it all scanned, I got the Post cereal deal and the CVS brand liners (and other stuff I can't remember). The tape is the only thing that won't activate until Sunday. If they didn't have any Lipton when you were there, don't count on it being there as the trucks are coming early because of this test market. I sure hope it goes better next time you are there!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes....I have 2 interviews next week which I am happy about, especially in this job climate. I also just got a part time job at Bed Bath and Beyond for nights/weekends to help out a bit (supposed to start orientation on Tuesday). I was surprised to get that so quickly!

Had DS at the doctor yesterday for his ear and no infection. She says the pain is from his ears clogging due to allergies. So she recommends children's claritin or zyrtec. Now I gotta figure out if anyone has a deal on those and who has the best price!

That's promising news! I think it would be fun to work at BB&B - hope you like it.

Sorry about your son's ear pain! Children's benadryl works really good for that, but it will make most kids very sleepy, sometimes zyrtec does too.

My Dd was at the Dr a lot of times for congestion and what not. And the Dr's kept telling me she had allergies. We had her on Claritin, Zyrtec and Nasonex. Nothing really helped. And eventually I found out she had so much fluid in her ears she had a slight hearing loss from it. So she had to have tubes. Things seemed better and then got worse again. And now they are talking about needing to have her adnoids(sp) out. Hope you have better success with your DS. My DDis 4 now and I started taking her to the Dr about it when she was 6 months. Only took us 3.5 years to get to this point!

My Dd was at the Dr a lot of times for congestion and what not. And the Dr's kept telling me she had allergies. We had her on Claritin, Zyrtec and Nasonex. Nothing really helped. And eventually I found out she had so much fluid in her ears she had a slight hearing loss from it. So she had to have tubes. Things seemed better and then got worse again. And now they are talking about needing to have her adnoids(sp) out. Hope you have better success with your DS. My DDis 4 now and I started taking her to the Dr about it when she was 6 months. Only took us 3.5 years to get to this point!

Wow, my son has also been on Zyrtec for allergies for awhile. He has had chronic ear infections so he had tubes put in 3 weeks ago. Guess what, we were at the ped this week -- he has a double ear infection! I was so heartbroken. I thought the tubes would help him so much, but so far not so good. :sad1::sick:

I know allergies are definitely part of teh problem because the poor kid gets these huge puffy bags under his eyes....going to try the claritin/zyrtec for a bit to see if that helps. ONce my job situation (and insurance) gets stabilized I definitley want to get him in with a pediatric ENT....his ped had already said it might be something we need to look into (tubes/adenoids/etc) and I defnitely agree. He actually has such a high tolerance for ear pain/pressure that I rarely know something is wrong so who knows how many infections I have missed! I did go with the generic claritin because the bottles had 50% more for free at CVS, so we'll see how that works for now. Ugh!

Wow, my son has also been on Zyrtec for allergies for awhile. He has had chronic ear infections so he had tubes put in 3 weeks ago. Guess what, we were at the ped this week -- he has a double ear infection! I was so heartbroken. I thought the tubes would help him so much, but so far not so good. :sad1::sick:

yeah I was surprised that you can still get an ear infection with the tubes in. Just less pressure supposedly. Hope he feels better soon!

I know allergies are definitely part of teh problem because the poor kid gets these huge puffy bags under his eyes....going to try the claritin/zyrtec for a bit to see if that helps. ONce my job situation (and insurance) gets stabilized I definitley want to get him in with a pediatric ENT....his ped had already said it might be something we need to look into (tubes/adenoids/etc) and I defnitely agree. He actually has such a high tolerance for ear pain/pressure that I rarely know something is wrong so who knows how many infections I have missed! I did go with the generic claritin because the bottles had 50% more for free at CVS, so we'll see how that works for now. Ugh!

I hope the Claritin works for him. Poor baby. I can just picture a little guy with puffy bags...so pitiful! Our ENT is really great. I just wish they had brought up the adenoids before doing the tubes the first time. But I was told that if the tubes fail and we need to do them again, they usually take the adenoids out along with the second set of tubes. She snores like a train! And they say that's the adenoids.

Happy 4th of July!!

That really stinks about your job, Puffkin but it's great that you have interviews for other positions already.

LanaJae, your daughter's xrays are fascinating. I'm glad that she is progressing well.

Our computer monitor broke about a month ago and we still haven't replaced it...using my brother's computer for a minute. I've been having coupon / deal withdrawals - it is impossible to do any kind of coupon matchups without the deal sites. It must have been so hard to coupon before the internet!!! Here in Florida we have a really junky ad this week, so no big loss, though. It has gotten very hard to roll ECB in the last several months. Even the Oreo / milk deal didn't work when I bought 3 milks:(

Thanks everyone for your help every month!! I'm looking forward to next week with the freebies and the Febreze, even if CVS didn't send me a X/XX email.

If you are going to CVS tonight (SATURDAY - July 4th) and if you got the $2 CRT for Cortaid, it is a money maker. It is normally $3.99, but is $2.99 after clip-free July coupon and you will earn a $2 ECB. There is also a .50 cent or a $1 Cortaid mfg. coupon in the 6-28-09 Smart Source or the 4-26-09 Red Plum.

Possible $1.51-$1.99 money maker (or free after coupon/ECB if you have the $1 coupon, but no CRT)

Happy 4th of July!!

That really stinks about your job, Puffkin but it's great that you have interviews for other positions already.

LanaJae, your daughter's xrays are fascinating. I'm glad that she is progressing well.

Our computer monitor broke about a month ago and we still haven't replaced it...using my brother's computer for a minute. I've been having coupon / deal withdrawals - it is impossible to do any kind of coupon matchups without the deal sites. It must have been so hard to coupon before the internet!!! Here in Florida we have a really junky ad this week, so no big loss, though. It has gotten very hard to roll ECB in the last several months. Even the Oreo / milk deal didn't work when I bought 3 milks:(

Thanks everyone for your help every month!! I'm looking forward to next week with the freebies and the Febreze, even if CVS didn't send me a X/XX email.

I don't know if you will see this but HI! and thanks :)

I hope there's a good sale this weekend on monitors, check Craigslist, maybe someone is giving away an old one - anything is better than nothing, I would be going crazy without my computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter