• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cvs weekly 4/18-4/24

Several possible good deals this week!!Free Thermacare ,gonna see if the $1 2ct will go thru Colgate ..I have 1.50 off c/os so mm, Advil think I have the $2 c/o and I am def. grtting Xtra we always need laundry soap!!!! As for the Rimmel I could have sworn the $5 c/o was for NYC make up gotta check that out though!!

Please don't.

Thanks for the type up flakey!

Last week on the Nivea/Eucerin offer, my CVS was including a 99 cent travel size Eucerin. So if you need a small amount to get you to the $15 for the ECB's that would do. Can't use the $1 coupon on it because it is too small. But it was less than a lip balm even with the coupon for the lip product. And I actually need some travel size lotion for the 3 Day walk for breast cancer this July!

For the Nivea offer, I bought 3 body washes at 4.99 each and it gave me the ECB even though the total was $14.97. I think I read somewhere that it rounds up if it is .95 or higher. :confused3 My DD10 loves their body wash so with my coupons (3 - $2 off) and the ECB it was a good deal.

I am paying $8.99 for Dr. Bronner's at Trader Joe's, that's about $4 cheaper than other places, but if you find it cheaper, please tell me. They only have peppermint.

I am using coconut oil on my skin too! (and I almost killed my husband because I was using it in the shower). I get it at Super Walmart for $4.49, I don't know if I could do a case at a time though. I took a picture of the kind I use, it's in my blog (lol): http://iheartaldi.blogspot.com/

Have a fantastic trip :yay:
OK:rolleyes1 I looked at the link:cool2: ummmm so you:cool2: spread carmel popcorn all over you body:eek: wow. Hows that working for ya:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

For anyone thinking about the U by Kotex. In addition to the MFR coupon there is a printable coupon if you go to the CVS website and click on the link for in-store printable coupons. It's their offer of the week. It's got the CVS logo on it which means it's a store coupon not a mfr coupon so you can layer the coupons and save $2 instead of just $1 :woohoo: :rotfl2:
WOOHOOO thanks:woohoo:

3Popcorn1414.jpg

LANA!!!!

For the Nivea offer, I bought 3 body washes at 4.99 each and it gave me the ECB even though the total was $14.97. I think I read somewhere that it rounds up if it is .95 or higher. :confused3 My DD10 loves their body wash so with my coupons (3 - $2 off) and the ECB it was a good deal.

I bought the three body washes as well (with the same $2 coupons). My nieces love the Nivea and I like it too. I didn't know about the rounding up so I was looking for the cheapest item I could find to make my total over $15. I was going to do a lip balm when I found the Eucerin sample. Next time I'll try the rounding up instead of looking for a filler.

Last week on the Nivea/Eucerin offer, my CVS was including a 99 cent travel size Eucerin. So if you need a small amount to get you to the $15 for the ECB's that would do. Can't use the $1 coupon on it because it is too small. But it was less than a lip balm even with the coupon for the lip product. And I actually need some travel size lotion for the 3 Day walk for breast cancer this July!

I used the $1 skincare coupon that came out of the scanner on the small bottle of Eucerin and it worked. :goodvibes

:rotfl2:
I got a $5 off $30 coupon in my email yesterday!

oooooh! That's great! I'm jealous.:rolleyes:

Okay, so smiller is here today hanging out (I had an dr appt this morning so she's my nanny when I need her) and she did organize my linen closet. It looks fantastic.

I got so excited that I put googley eyes on my CVS card and it went to hang out in the CVS stash.
checkin' out the natural glow...
100_3857.jpg

playing with the razors....
100_3858.jpg

whoops! Got to go pick up DD from school. Havin' too much CVS fun.:3dglasses:teacher:

what is everyone using their $1 off any CVS paper product for?? I know their TP is on sale, anything else??

I used the $1 off CVS face product for wipes for the car, can't have enough wet wipes!

Okay, so smiller is here today hanging out (I had an dr appt this morning so she's my nanny when I need her) and she did organize my linen closet. It looks fantastic.

I got so excited that I put googley eyes on my CVS card and it went to hang out in the CVS stash.
100_3857.jpg

100_3858.jpg

whoops! Got to go pick up DD from school. Havin' too much CVS fun.:3dglasses:teacher:

Love the pictures! Your CVS card is so cute!! Good job on the organizing, Smiller! Wish I had a sister like you! :thumbsup2

Doesn't everyone? I make lots of friends that way, especially at baseball games :lmao:
OOOOoo so that why you are so popular:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

This explains it!!!! No wonder I didn't recognize you at CVS the other day, LanaJae!!! :lmao:
:lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2:

oooooh! That's great! I'm jealous.:rolleyes:

100_3857.jpg

100_3858.jpg

:yay: So funny with your card.:rotfl: I never thought to take out the razors from the packages...hmmm great idea. They would fit so much better. WOw you have a great sister:cloud9:

I've been getting 2 rolls of toilet paper free a day all week, and because the coupon scans as a "CVS coupon," it zeros out, I have my bag tag scanned and out the door I go.

You ladies are so funny! Between a CVS card with googly eyes and the popcorn costume, I haven't had this much fun CVSing in a looooong time. My husband kept asking me what I was laughing about. We're off to Disney World in the morning too!!! Only an overnight trip, but I'm so excited!

Now this is a deal !! While working and being paid:banana: I took 2 consumers into cvs, swpied my card got another $1 off paper products and 2 free rolls of TP!!!!:banana::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter