Cvs weekly 4/18-4/24

Okay, LanaJae, so how come we didn't run into each other because I just got back from there and saw the stuff you're talking about. I got a wooden coat rack for 75% for inside our deck door. I think it came to $3.50. Do you think they have these clearance items at the other stores in our area?

My best deal of the day other than free CVS kleenex (scanner $1 off paper product Q), free mini canister of CVS wet wipes (scanner $1 off skin care product Q) and .49 CVS brand Benadryl (scanner Q for $1 off allergy product plus 2 ECB's back), I got some Pez dispensers and candy for DGS3. Some were 75% off and others were 90% off. (Easter ones were .75 for dispenser and several refills and Hello Kitty from Valentine's Day was .15 for dispenser and three refills) He's really into Pez and even sat still for a haircut on Monday when I promised him some Pez!! Amazing!!! :eek: He hates haircuts.

If you're going to do the Dunkin Donuts deal, you can print coupons for it on CVS.com plus use the one from the insert. Still a little pricey but a little extra savings.

The scanner gave me $5 off $40 which is the first time I've gotten a $/$$ coupon in ages and ages! DH's card also produced the same Q. The scanner spit out way more Q's than usual. On my card I got 7 Q's and on DH's card I got 6 Q's today.

Wow all I can say is you all get good scanner cpns, here in NY I did get the 5/40, then # off pam anderson perfume, $ off hallmark, but only bags, bows and ribbon, NO cards and something else, I dont know, its for something I would not even use, basically nothing except for the big money one. I am thinking of getting some clearance stuff maybe saturday because she said it will take up to 48 hours for my extra care expired bucks to be restored etc.

Oh and the clearance stuff here is not the things you are speaking of like waffle makers, its more like toiletry items, but very few. I donate them to the christmas store at my ds old school since I am on the school council. Its slim pickins here in NY I tell you!!

Okay, LanaJae, so how come we didn't run into each other because I just got back from there and saw the stuff you're talking about. I got a wooden coat rack for 75% for inside our deck door. I think it came to $3.50. Do you think they have these clearance items at the other stores in our area?

My best deal of the day other than free CVS kleenex (scanner $1 off paper product Q), free mini canister of CVS wet wipes (scanner $1 off skin care product Q) and .49 CVS brand Benadryl (scanner Q for $1 off allergy product plus 2 ECB's back), I got some Pez dispensers and candy for DGS3. Some were 75% off and others were 90% off. (Easter ones were .75 for dispenser and several refills and Hello Kitty from Valentine's Day was .15 for dispenser and three refills) He's really into Pez and even sat still for a haircut on Monday when I promised him some Pez!! Amazing!!! :eek: He hates haircuts.

If you're going to do the Dunkin Donuts deal, you can print coupons for it on CVS.com plus use the one from the insert. Still a little pricey but a little extra savings.

The scanner gave me $5 off $40 which is the first time I've gotten a $/$$ coupon in ages and ages! DH's card also produced the same Q. The scanner spit out way more Q's than usual. On my card I got 7 Q's and on DH's card I got 6 Q's today.

I was there at 12:30 pm :(

Great deals and coupons! Was Jen working? I love her.

I was there at 12:30 pm :(

Great deals and coupons! Was Jen working? I love her.

I was probably there right after you. I think I was home by 1 P.M.! :sad2:

Yes, Jen was working the register and you're right, she is so nice. I forgot that her dad manages the other store. She said he got hurt at work when he tripped and fell over something so he's been laid up for a while now.

I went today and did the candy deal, the milk & cereal deal - going back on Saturday to do that one again as I buy two gallons of milk a week. I also did the Dunkin Donuts coffee and U by Kotex deals. $45 before coupons $15 after - not my best week, but not bad and I got $13 of ECB back - plus the cashier was a pain, reading each coupons thoroughly and not using my Dunkin Donuts Mfg coupon on top of my CVS store coupons - as I can't use three coupons for two items - umm, hmm, why not - as it's store coupons vs mfg coupons but not fighting her.

I found a great deal today for the CVS $1 off Skin care coupon - Ivory and Dove are on sale for 99 cents and the coupon worked so FREE soap. :woohoo::rotfl::rotfl:

I was probably there right after you. I think I was home by 1 P.M.! :sad2:

Yes, Jen was working the register and you're right, she is so nice. I forgot that her dad manages the other store. She said he got hurt at work when he tripped and fell over something so he's been laid up for a while now.

Next time, you can't miss me, I have a red Kia Soul like this:

more-kia-soul-images-revealed-in-london.jpg

Cathy told me about the accident, I think he's in a full cast :(

My CVS went to 90% on Easter merchandise today...the best part was that so much "non-Easter" was included. I bought several "Tink" little tins with beaded handles for 69 cents each (will use with birthday gifts!!), AWESOME hair accessories for my DD (I think the brand was called Eye Candy) for 29 cents (just bows, hair ties, etc. nothing Easter about them), large plastic eggs with 75 small tattoos in each (some sports, some puppies...nothing Easter about it other than it's in an egg!) for 25 cents...

Of course, I had to throw in some of the 8 cent Cadbury Orange Creme eggs as a reward for my good shopping trip!!!

The cashier could not believe my haul...I think she was bummed she was working and couldn't go shop right then! I am definitely checking another CVS tomorrow!!

Next time, you can't miss me, I have a red Kia Soul like this:

more-kia-soul-images-revealed-in-london.jpg

Cathy told me about the accident, I think he's in a full cast :(

I saw that car in the parking lot when I drove in but didn't know it was yours. One of these days our paths will cross! :goodvibes

Jennifer said he had a lot of bloody fluid drained from the knee and it's in bad shape right now.

I found a food processor at the Maplewood store and they charged less than 25% for it. It rang up at $6.25. But then I bought a sandwich maker and it rang up at full price (was supposed to be $3.75) so they had planned to issue a money card for a refund but couldn't because I had used some coupons for other stuff like the ThermaCare wraps and two CVS coupons for skin care and paper products. So they issued ECB's which I've never had happen. :confused3 I need to try to figure out if it came out right or not. It was very confusing and the cashier seemed to be new. Guess who was there to lend assistance? (Yes, her name starts with a D but she was pretty civil and even apologized at the end of it all. :scared1:)

We had a little weekend away last weekend and I indulged myself in the hotel waffle maker. Now I'll have to head out tomorrow and look for one of those!

I also got the 5/40 from the coupon machine tonight. I got one Thermacare (last one), did the cereal and milk deal (ECB did not print - had to go back for them), got two of the covergirl mascaras for .49 each, and a bunch of Arizona Teas for DH. I also got a CRT for Noxema which I've used daily since I was a teenager and I had a coupon to combine with that, so I was excited! I got the Advil which had a $2 peelie on it. Oh, and I got a box of Pampers because I had the $3 CVS coupon from Parents magazine and a $2 MFG.

I tried to find the Halle Berry perfume that is 4.99 but couldn't. The cheapest thing I saw was 12.99. Has anyone seen that?

Oh, and looking at my receipt I see they didn't scan my bag tag again. I always forget to watch for that.

My CVS went to 90% on Easter merchandise today...the best part was that so much "non-Easter" was included. I bought several "Tink" little tins with beaded handles for 69 cents each (will use with birthday gifts!!), AWESOME hair accessories for my DD (I think the brand was called Eye Candy) for 29 cents (just bows, hair ties, etc. nothing Easter about them), large plastic eggs with 75 small tattoos in each (some sports, some puppies...nothing Easter about it other than it's in an egg!) for 25 cents...

Of course, I had to throw in some of the 8 cent Cadbury Orange Creme eggs as a reward for my good shopping trip!!!

The cashier could not believe my haul...I think she was bummed she was working and couldn't go shop right then! I am definitely checking another CVS tomorrow!!

Is the store anywhere in Suffolk County?

I went last night to do the candy deal on DH's card (for DDs graduation candy buffet - thanks flaky for the idea).

So I decided to use the $5/$40 since I wanted a few other things. I got the candy deal, the Special K/milk deal, buy 2 get 1 CVS face scrub deal, Nivea deal, 2 Starbucks coffee drink deal. I FORGOT TO USE MY ECB!!! I couldn't figure out why my total was so high. I knew I bought a few things that weren't free (like the face scrub and the special k), but it seemed extra high. So as I am driving home I did one of the head slap :headache: things and remembered I didn't use my ECB. I used my coupons, buy my ECB were still attached at the bottom of my last receipt. Oh well. That serves me right for going late on a Friday night after a long day at work.

Maggie

I went last night to do the candy deal on DH's card (for DDs graduation candy buffet - thanks flaky for the idea).

So I decided to use the $5/$40 since I wanted a few other things. I got the candy deal, the Special K/milk deal, buy 2 get 1 CVS face scrub deal, Nivea deal, 2 Starbucks coffee drink deal. I FORGOT TO USE MY ECB!!! I couldn't figure out why my total was so high. I knew I bought a few things that weren't free (like the face scrub and the special k), but it seemed extra high. So as I am driving home I did one of the head slap :headache: things and remembered I didn't use my ECB. I used my coupons, buy my ECB were still attached at the bottom of my last receipt. Oh well. That serves me right for going late on a Friday night after a long day at work.

Maggie

Oh, My! Been there done that.

Look at it this way you'll have double ECB for your next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter