• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 6/1/08-6/7/08

Okay, I am going in a little while to do this. I am starting with about $12 ECB.

Smart Rinse 3.49 (get 3.49 EBC)
2 Band aids 3.98 (get back 3.98 ECB)
Baby wipes - free with email coupon
Gilette Fusion razor 9.99 (get back 4.00 ECB)

total 17.46
-3/15
-1.00 smart rinse Q
-4.00 Gilette Q

9.46 (pay with 8.99 EBC) total 47 cents OOP and get back 11.47 ECB:thumbsup2

Transaction 2:

Smart Rinse 3.49 (get back 3.49 ECB)
2 Dawn 2.00 (get back 1.00)

total 5.49
-1.00 smart rinse Q
-.25 Dawn Q
total 4.24 (pay with 4.00 ECB) total 24 cents OOP and get back 4.49 ECB

I used 12.99 ECB but got back 15.96:thumbsup2

I am so totally new to this but I have a question. I don't have my coupons built up like some of the pro's. So I was looking and found 3.00 off 1 item (shampoo) and they are having it on sale for B1G1 free. So would I use 2 coupons to get it totally free or use only one coupon and pay the difference? There is no ECB's back on this but thought it was a great deal. TIA for any help.

I am so totally new to this but I have a question. I don't have my coupons built up like some of the pro's. So I was looking and found 3.00 off 1 item (shampoo) and they are having it on sale for B1G1 free. So would I use 2 coupons to get it totally free or use only one coupon and pay the difference? There is no ECB's back on this but thought it was a great deal. TIA for any help.

Try to use both coupons. Some stores will let you but most do not.

I donot see the Gilette deal in my CVS weekly, but i see the sign up at the store - is it a weekly or monthly?

On the cvs band aids, i bought 2 in 2 different transactions shows i bought the 2 but does not show limit reached?

lisa
Okay, I am going in a little while to do this. I am starting with about $12 ECB.

Smart Rinse 3.49 (get 3.49 EBC)
2 Band aids 3.98 (get back 3.98 ECB)
Baby wipes - free with email coupon
Gilette Fusion razor 9.99 (get back 4.00 ECB)

total 17.46
-3/15
-1.00 smart rinse Q
-4.00 Gilette Q

9.46 (pay with 8.99 EBC) total 47 cents OOP and get back 11.47 ECB:thumbsup2

Transaction 2:

Smart Rinse 3.49 (get back 3.49 ECB)
2 Dawn 2.00 (get back 1.00)

total 5.49
-1.00 smart rinse Q
-.25 Dawn Q
total 4.24 (pay with 4.00 ECB) total 24 cents OOP and get back 4.49 ECB

I used 12.99 ECB but got back 15.96:thumbsup2

You can not use them to pay prescription co-pays or buy gift cards. I thought I read somewhere they could not be used for cigarettes or alcohol but not sure about those.

Is that strictly CVS gift cards or all gift cards...ie the Am Ex and Spring Fling Offer?

Just to give everyone a heads up.
The store I shop in the manager told me the CVS banages for the monthly are a limit of three not two. Not sure why or if the home office will catch it. But I did three and it now shows limit reached.:cool1:

Please tell me I done good. LOL. This was my first trip to CVS. Please tell me what I could have done better.

First transaction:
4 packs of bounty
3 pampers pull-ups

bounty coupons 2.25(suppose to be 3.00 but don't know wat happened to one coupon)
pamper coupon 2.00
then 4/20 coupon
(gained 15.00 ecb)
i paid out of pocket 41.88

transaction 2:
4 dawns
2 tampons

dawn coupons .90
4/20 coupon (she over ride the coupon)
(gained 5.00 ecbs)
I used 10 ecb's toward the purchase and paid of of pocket 1.20

I still have 10 ecb's left.

Any advice?? I'm still learning!!!

Is that strictly CVS gift cards or all gift cards...ie the Am Ex and Spring Fling Offer?

Any gift cards at all. I tried to buy a GC for Cracker Barrell at CVS and the register kept beeping because I was using ECBs to pay for the purchase.

I donot see the Gilette deal in my CVS weekly, but i see the sign up at the store - is it a weekly or monthly?

lisa

Gilette is a weekly. I also got 3 bandaids before it said Limit Reached.

I went back and got 2 more Dawns, 2 Oral B toothbrushes (Monthly), 1 chex mix, 1 Secret (weekly), and 1 more bandaid, used a $3/15 and 2 Q($1 chex mix and $1 Secret from todays paper) paid with 10.98 ECB, paid 14 cents OOP and got back 10.98 ECB!

Please tell me I done good. LOL. This was my first trip to CVS. Please tell me what I could have done better.

First transaction:
4 packs of bounty
3 pampers pull-ups

bounty coupons 2.25(suppose to be 3.00 but don't know wat happened to one coupon)
pamper coupon 2.00
then 4/20 coupon
(gained 15.00 ecb)

transaction 2:
4 dawns
2 tampons

dawn coupons .90
(gained 5.00 ecbs)

Wher eare you getting the 4/20 coupon? I need one! :)

where is it in the weekly ad? what page? if its there i'm loosing it - i've looked and looked!

thanx

also, where is everyone finding the toothbrushes - is it a separate display? I only found 1 and it was mixed in w/all the toothbrushes but at the other 3 stores none to be found?

Gilette is a weekly. I also got 3 bandaids before it said Limit Reached.

I went back and got 2 more Dawns, 2 Oral B toothbrushes (Monthly), 1 chex mix, 1 Secret (weekly), and 1 more bandaid, used a $3/15 and 2 Q($1 chex mix and $1 Secret from todays paper) paid with 10.98 ECB, paid 14 cents OOP and got back 10.98 ECB!

I think to get the best value for your coupn 4/20 - your total order should come to as close to 20.00 as possible maybe 20.50! just do more transactions

First transaction:
4 packs of bounty
3 pampers pull-ups

pamper coupon 2.00
then 4/20 coupon
(gained 15.00 ecb)

transaction 2:
4 dawns
2 tampons

dawn coupons .90
(gained 5.00 ecbs)

I have never done the ECBs...heck, just learned WHAT they are :confused3:

Anyway, if I make my very first trip tomorrow, with no real coupons, what should I do to get started??:surfweb:

where is it in the weekly ad? what page? if its there i'm loosing it - i've looked and looked!

thanx

also, where is everyone finding the toothbrushes - is it a separate display? I only found 1 and it was mixed in w/all the toothbrushes but at the other 3 stores none to be found?

The toothbrushes I found with the regular toothbrushes. It is on the back page of the monthly book (found at CVS). The Gilette razor is found on page 10 of this weeks ad, top middle. I had a $4 coupon from todays paper and you get $4 ECB back on this.

For me it's on page 10. It shows the Gillette Fusion Phenoms at the top center of the page and underneath is on the left is the Braun PocketGo Shaver ECB deal and on the right is the $9.99 Venus on sale (no ECB deal). Those 3 items are highlighted in a yellow box.

Kimya

Anyway, if I make my very first trip tomorrow, with no real coupons, what should I do to get started??:surfweb:

Personally, I would buy my 3 bandaids, 1.99 each, pay 5.97 and get 5.97 back in ECB.

Next day (or whenever) buy 2 Smart Rinses (you can google "printable Smart Rinse coupons) and it will bring you to a site where you can print 2 $1 coupons) if you have children......I do but this may not work for you if its something you dont want. But if it is, buy 2 Smart Rinses and 2 of the Dawn dishwashing liquid. Total will be 8.98, minus your $2 in coupons, now total is 6.98. To pay, use your 5.97 that you got back in the first bandaid transaction and add $1 to it. THEN your receipt will print out 6.98 ECB for the Smart Rinse and $1 ECB for the Dawn.

Find an Oral B toothbrush double pack next. It is 6.99. Pay for it with your 6.98 ECB from above and pay 1 cent or so. It will print back 6.99 ECB

So you are $7 out of pocket (OOP) but now you have a 6.99 ECB and a $1 ECB so you are actually $1 ahead. If you have Dawn coupons of coupons for the toothbrushes, that makes it better.

Keep "rolling" them like this. Usually you will get a $3 off a $15 purchase on the bottom of the receipt also to help you out a bit and lower your OOP.

You might want to start with the deals that are free after ECB. There is a couple in the monthly ad. It will cost you up front but will give you a fair amount of ECB to start.
Also go to Iheart cvs dot com and see print of the printable cvs coupons.
Hope I helped

Wher eare you getting the 4/20 coupon? I need one! :)

I went to iheartcvs.com and went to the printable coupons. there is plenty of the 5/15 and 4/20 printable coupons. The computer I was using wouldn't open certain ones so I was able to get the 4/20 to print and I used 2 of those.

One other question...when they say buy 10.00 of this product and get 3.00 ecb..is that BEFORE you use coupons or AFTER???

I'm not crazy - there is no Gilette razor in my cvs weekly here in NY?

The toothbrushes I found with the regular toothbrushes. It is on the back page of the monthly book (found at CVS). The Gilette razor is found on page 10 of this weeks ad, top middle. I had a $4 coupon from todays paper and you get $4 ECB back on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter