CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 6/1/08-6/7/08

i just wanted to move this to the front page for those who were interested in CVSing =)

I'm going to try this tonight so I can use my coupons, hopefully my store has the deals going already!

1 Charmin 4.99
1 Bounty 5.99
1 Duracell 2.99
1 Dawn $1
-5/15
-.25 Charmin
-.25 Bounty
-.75 Duracell
-.50 Dawn
Total: 8.22, pay w/ ECB

2 Febreeze 800 mL 7.98
2 Febreeze 500 mL 5.00
2 Dawn $2
-5/15
-5.00 Febreeze BOG500mL free
-1 Febreeze
-1 Dawn
Total: 2.98, pay w/ ECB, earn 5 ECB and 1 ECB

1 Charmin 4.99
1 Duracell 2.99
1 Dawn $1
Something else to get up to $15
-5/15
-.25 Charmin
-.75 Duracell
-.25 Dawn
Total: 9.00, pay w/ ECB, earn 10 ECB and 1 ECB

I didn't see anything other than these deals that seemed good this week...anyone else have any ideas? I already used all my Chex coupons at Walgreens this week. I guess I could get the Whitman's sampler (3.97, I have $2 coupons) or the Gillette Fusion ($4 after ECB, there are $4 coupons coming out this weekend).

If my store starts the June deals early then I'll get a head start on those, but I doubt that will happen. :worried: Anyone have any luck with starting monthly deals early?

I think i am also going to do the Duracell/bounty deal thinking my 1st run Sunday am will go something like this:

6.99 Oral B Manual 2pk
3.49 Smartrinse
2.99 Duracell batteries
2.00 news paper

use a 5/15 - 1.00 smartrinse coupon and a .75 duracell coupon - pay 8.72 in ecbs get back - 10.48 in ecbs

not sure what my next run will be:

maybe

5.99 bounty
4.19 gallon milk
1.99 cvs bandaids
3.49 smartrinse

use 5/15 have to see whatother coupons i have will pay w/ecbs and get back 5.48 in ecbs

um let me check my coupon stash!

anyprintables for these items?

thanx

lisa

Yikes, just check my ecb's and since i have not been doing crazy cvsing, i have so many ecb's to "rollover" this week - can you help me?

on my husbands card i have 40 ecbs-

and on my card 22.45 - which is not that bad:

any other good deals in the monthlies besides the freebies? my other problem i'm having is printing printables - oh my what can i do????

OK, i think i figured out how to use my husbands 40ecbs:

1st transaction

3.29 cvs cotton swabs (get 2ecbs back)
3.29 cvs cotton swabs (get 2 ecbs back)
1.99 cvs band aids (get 1.99back)
3.49 smartrinse (get 3.49 back)
1.00 chex mix
2.00 newspaper

Use a 5/15, 1.00 smartrinse, 1.00 chex mix Total = 8.06
use ecbs (2.99/4.99) get back 9.50 ecbs

2nd transaction

6.99 oral b toothbrushes
1.99 bandaids
5.99 bounty
1.00 chex

use 5/15, 1.00 chex total = 9.97 use ecbs (2.99/2.99/3.79) get back about 9ecbs

3rd transaction

5.99 bounty
3.49 smartrinse
6.99 oral b
2.99 duracell batteries
1.00 chex mix
1.00 chex mix

use 5/15, 1.00 smartrinse, (2) 1.00 chex mix's, .75 duracell total = 12.71 use ecbs (7.98/3.99) get back about 10.50ecbs

then i have about another 10ecbs to use!

and i have to do this tomorrow to use the 5/15's AND bring my 6 year old AND hope they have all this!

lisa

You can use ECB's on any product correct?

You can not use them to pay prescription co-pays or buy gift cards. I thought I read somewhere they could not be used for cigarettes or alcohol but not sure about those.

Oh, and I'm in need of a CVS miracle! pixiedust: We have to lure Smiller back to CVSing. She let all her ECBs expire:eek: (says that's OK since I let my Pepcid rebate exprire) and I keep trying to get her back in the game. :hug:

Maybe we will have to do our Chicago CVS/hotdog meet soon to get her back!!!!

Maggie

I just got back from cvs. I did the Bounty deal..
I wanted to give you a heads up. They marked down those eob totes. They are white with purple or blue trim...they come with 2 products, makeup bag, wallet and something else. they were 15.00 now 3.74!!!! i only got one but I am going back in the morning to get 5 for teachers end of school gifts.:cool1:

I just got back also, had lots of coupons to use before midnight. I did the bounty/charmin deal and also bought two frebeze. I had one coupon for b1/g1 for the frebeze and had three coupons for the bounty and Charmin. Total out of pocket was .53 and I recevied $10 back.

Same trip, different transaction I did 7 wipes and had $6 in coupons, I also had a 5 off 25 and also bought two kids listerine thinking the june monthly's would print, but they didn't so I returned them after the transaction was over. Total about of pocket was $12, but I received $5 back in ECB's. So my wipes were $1 box....not too bad.

Will go back tomorrow for June monthly's.

OK, i think i figured out how to use my husbands 40ecbs:

1st transaction

3.29 cvs cotton swabs (get 2ecbs back)
3.29 cvs cotton swabs (get 2 ecbs back)
1.99 cvs band aids (get 1.99back)
3.49 smartrinse (get 3.49 back)
1.00 chex mix
2.00 newspaper

Use a 5/15, 1.00 smartrinse, 1.00 chex mix Total = 8.06
use ecbs (2.99/4.99) get back 9.50 ecbs

2nd transaction

6.99 oral b toothbrushes
1.99 bandaids
5.99 bounty
1.00 chex

use 5/15, 1.00 chex total = 9.97 use ecbs (2.99/2.99/3.79) get back about 9ecbs

3rd transaction

5.99 bounty
3.49 smartrinse
6.99 oral b
2.99 duracell batteries
1.00 chex mix
1.00 chex mix

use 5/15, 1.00 smartrinse, (2) 1.00 chex mix's, .75 duracell total = 12.71 use ecbs (7.98/3.99) get back about 10.50ecbs

then i have about another 10ecbs to use!

and i have to do this tomorrow to use the 5/15's AND bring my 6 year old AND hope they have all this!

lisa

Oh my goodness... you are so organized! :teacher: I don't have a clue what I'm doing tomorrow. I have that big ECB from the adidas. I can always use toilet paper & paper towels so I guess I'll just buy that.:woohoo:

Maybe we will have to do our Chicago CVS/hotdog meet soon to get her back!!!!

Maggie

YES! We have to do something. She didn't even go get the free nailpolish this week. :worried: I almost drove to her house & took her CVS card to go shopping for her. It makes me crazy!:crazy2:

I wanted to give you a heads up. They marked down those eob totes. They are white with purple or blue trim...they come with 2 products, makeup bag, wallet and something else. they were 15.00 now 3.74!!!! i only got one but I am going back in the morning to get 5 for teachers end of school gifts.:cool1:

Ooooh! That's a great idea. Too bad my DD just had her last day of school last week. But they might be nice little gifts... :)

When Lana Jae finds out they're on sale I'm sure she'll stock up. They might be addicting like the playskool totes.:laughing:

Whoever asked this question somewhere else: Essence of beauty-- this is a CVS brand. You can use your $/$$ CVS brand on this.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my CVS deal because it turned out so much better than I thought and I am so proud of it! :goodvibes Next week's prices start here on Saturday afternoon and we get our coupons on Saturday too.

2 Natural Instincts Hair Color @ $5.99 ea. (on sale 6/1 from $9.49)
1 Nestea $1.49
- $4.00 Natural Instincts Coupon (in 6/1 paper)
- $9.49 B1G1 Free Natural Instincts (expires 5/31)

Total $0.13 OOP

The B1G1 took off the normal price, so I got two free hair color and a free drink. I had no idea it was going to do that, I'm so excited! It was like the perfect storm of sales, and for something I use frequently. :cool1:

I tried refreshing my email address on the site to get the 4/20 coupon but it's saying I already got one (yeah, that's expired). Anyone know what's up?

Ok, i'm really intrigued! With 2 CVSs nearby, i'm wondering why i haven't been doing this?! I do shop there occasionally, though.... :confused3

I want to start doing this so I'm trying to follow your examples below but somehow, i'm not totally getting it....

Can someone please explain 'monthlys' to me? Is that what prints out at the bottom of the receipt? And what would you suggest for my first trip? Something easy, please lol (math has never been my strong suit LOL)

each week CVS has a flyer in addition to this they come out w/ a monthly sale book!

If its your 1st run, i'd try to get stuff that is free after ecb's and if you have coupons for any that would be great!

Ok, i'm really intrigued! With 2 CVSs nearby, i'm wondering why i haven't been doing this?! I do shop there occasionally, though.... :confused3

I want to start doing this so I'm trying to follow your examples below but somehow, i'm not totally getting it....

Can someone please explain 'monthlys' to me? Is that what prints out at the bottom of the receipt? And what would you suggest for my first trip? Something easy, please lol (math has never been my strong suit LOL)

My store does not have them at that price. They are 14.99
If I fid them at 3.74 I will be buying some they are great to have on hand for gifts.

each week CVS has a flyer in addition to this they come out w/ a monthly sale book!

If its your 1st run, i'd try to get stuff that is free after ecb's and if you have coupons for any that would be great!

Thanks!

Where do you get the monthly sale book? I've seen walgreens, but not one at cvs? Do you have to ask for it?

Another thing for the Bounty deal...yesterday I bought 1 Bounty (5.99), 1 Charmin (4.99) and 1 Duracell (2.99) for a total of 13.97. I was going to buy 1 Charmin and 1 Duracell in my next transaction in order to get up to 20.00, BUT I looked at my receipt before I did. It said:

Bounty, Spend 20 Get 10 EB
Amount Toward this Reward.......13.97
Amount Needed to earn Reward...5.83

:confused: Those numbers don't add up 20! They add up to 19.80 instead. I thought maybe it was a glitch but it would work well for me b/c I could buy just 1 Bounty instead of buying 1 Charmin and 1 Duracell in order to get up to 20.00. I tried it on my next transaction (bought only 1 Bounty 5.99), and the ECB printed.

MAYBE the manufacturer is finally accounting for all the products ending in .99, making it hard to meet the total without going far over it. I have no idea if this will work for everyone but I just wanted to share my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter