~ Curse YOU indoor plumbing!!! ~ Sept 2009

ZHU ZHU huh....my Mom wnet to a specialty toy store the other day to pick up 2 things for Mae for Christmas and we she arrived...there was a seperate line wrapped out the store for those things....crazy...good luck w/ that :rotfl:

hope all is well and we'll be here when you get a chance to finish this up.

happy thanksgiving too!
J~

I'm so glad DD has not asked for a Zhu Zhu pet. Of course, she asked for a rocket ship! :rotfl: Thank you Mickey! :lmao: I told her that it is not possible yet but maybe when she gets older she can drive one! :)

Glad you are doing ok!

ZHU ZHU huh....my Mom wnet to a specialty toy store the other day to pick up 2 things for Mae for Christmas and we she arrived...there was a seperate line wrapped out the store for those things....crazy...good luck w/ that :rotfl:

hope all is well and we'll be here when you get a chance to finish this up.

happy thanksgiving too!
J~

I'm so glad DD has not asked for a Zhu Zhu pet. Of course, she asked for a rocket ship! :rotfl: Thank you Mickey! :lmao: I told her that it is not possible yet but maybe when she gets older she can drive one! :)

Glad you are doing ok!

Hello all! SHEWWWW - has it been busy! Gabriel has been having some behavior issues at school and work has been a bear!

As for the Zhu Zhu's. I don't do shopping in crowds very well. I just love Amazon. Well Zhu Zhu's weren't available online! I had an old friend find me on Facebook and SHE GOT ME A CHUNK ZHU ZHU!!!! She also wouldn't let me pay her! Now I had the hampster but no toy for it to play on. I found a site called Shopko that had the accessories. I was able to get three different ones but not the blue ball that Gabriel wanted. I think he will be happy....I know I am.

To those Zhu Zhu resellers.....I don't think the words I have for them are okay to use on Dis:mad: With everyone cutting back I am sure and alot of people unemployed....here was a toy that was so in everyone's price range. Then to have people hoard them and try to sell them for 8 x's what they paid!

I hope everyone is doing well out there in DIS land! Since I have been snowed in here in MD....I am actually going to write up my last day and get this thing finished! Then maybe I can actually catch up on some trip reports....;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

So, it was our last day. I felt very bad because I pushed everyone a bit too much the day before. We had not been to MGM yet and I really was looking forward to Toy Story Mania.

In our experience, MGM wasn’t a good park with Gabriel. Since it was our last day I left it up to my husband to choose where to go.

We decided to hit Blizzard Beach again. I was bummed but it WAS hot! Blizzard Beach is usually where all three of us have a good time so it was the best choice for our last day.

I got up early and hit the eatery and brought back breakfast for my boys.

We were off to BB!

Since I already reviewed this once…..I will just say we loved it as usual. This time Gabriel found the Zip Line. I am not sure why I had never seen it before but this is where we spent a good portion of the day. Peter left us there and went to hit some of the more adventurous ride or the rides that we couldn’t do with Gabriel. Of course we hit the favorites with Gabriel and relaxed on the lazy river.

Here are some pictures from the day.

Image084.jpg

Image086.jpg

This thing scared me but he LOVED it!
9-7-09054.jpg

He actually HELD ON!
9-7-09053.jpg

Image089.jpg

Image091.jpg

Image100.jpg

I am not sure if this was from our trip earlier in the week or the last day...but it's on the lazy river
9-7-09027.jpg

9-7-09056.jpg

This picture.....the first item we just thought was hysterical. Talk about TMI!
9-7-09057.jpg

I sure hope people abided by the sign although I am not sure you need to actually warn people of that.....maybe it's for the little ones but still do you really need to post it? I guess so, if that have.:rolleyes1

We had brought change of clothes and stuff to shower there. It's not as nice as showering at Discovery Cove but it was fine.

We headed back to POP and we had checked our bags earlier. While we waited on the Magical Express (shouldn't it be called the Boo Hoo Bus when it is taking you home?). I wondered in the gift shop to spend my birthday card money I still had. I got myself a sweatshirt and a picture frame Castle.

We boarded the bus and were off. It turned out our plane was delayed so we were at the airport for 4 hours I think. I bought a book and was fine. Luckily Gabriel had enough electronic devices to keep him occupied.

Needless to say....we got home later than expected and we had work and school the next day. UGHHH.

As you know we were very unhappy with the "sounds of POP". I would have to say our best times were Discovery Cove, Blizzard Beach and our dinner at Le Cellier.

This trip taught me that in our situation....it would be better to save up and stay where we really want to and also for a longer time. Our first trip was 10 days and boy did that spoil us.

I will post some of our photopass pictures although I did not like 98% of them! You'll get the 2% that were just okay. None of them blew me away.

I had fun sharing our short trip with you and now I will be off to try and read some PTR and TR!
:hippie:

Thanks for sharing your last day w/ us and I love all the wonderful happy pictures of Gabriel on the zip line...he looked like he was having a blast...

you'll be in my thoughts as you try to work some of the hard things w/ him and school :hug:

I know we'll be in touch

J~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter