Current Menus on the Ships

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
I have finally gotten a chance to start typing up the menus to post here. The PC and scanner are having communication problems so typing was the easiest way to get them posted for everyone. I have done a few and will keep adding with links in this post to each one. Please forgive typos. I have gone through them but do know know wine and some of the names are doozies.

Let the Magic Begin Menu
Lumiere's Menu
Animators Palate Menu
Parrot Cay Menu
Golden Mickeys Menu
Pirate Night Menu
Til We Meet Again Menu

OK - this made me laugh:

Island Jerk Tuna and Conch Ceviche
Marinated in a Yuzu, Soy and Ginger Dressing and served with Fragrant ****ake Mushrooms

Apparently you've got some seriously vulgar mushrooms there! :scared:

LOL! I have no idea what they are. I will have to look it up and try to edit it there somehow. :)

Again thank you. This brings back the cruise and the many friends we made. I don't think I will ever forget Cartagena.

One more heart felt thank you for doing this. My DH woke up a while ago saying he had dreamed about the food on the ship. I have printed these menus out for him. He will love reading them.

Okay, just got some really quick questions. For one, when is "Let the Magic Begin"? Is this just for the longer cruises, or is it a new menu on the first night of 7 night cruises as well?

Also, I recall a while back, there were menus referred to as "Captain's Gala" and "Master Chef," in addition to Pirate Night. I assume the Golden Mickeys are the same as the Captain's Gala. How about Master Chef?

I am thinking if Let the Magic Begin is on 7 night inteneraries now, that the next 6 meals are the 3 regular meals, Golden Mickeys, Pirate night, and till we meet again. Is this right?

Here is a question I have not seen asked before... How often do they change the menus? The reason I ask is I am cruising on the April 25 cruise to Tortola and will these menus that are listed be the same or will they change?

Those menus are no longer used on the Magic. The Let the Magic Begin menu corresponds with the new sail away party. The Golden Mickey's is used on formal night.

Here is a question I have not seen asked before... How often do they change the menus? The reason I ask is I am cruising on the April 25 cruise to Tortola and will these menus that are listed be the same or will they change?

The menus had been the same for a few years so I do not believe that they will change before the end of this year.

Which menu will be on the semi-formal night?

Do you know the menu rotation for a 7 night eastern that goes to St Maarteen?

Sorry, I didn't get that one...or it has slipped to of the main menu and might show up later. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter