Current Castaway Club Stateroom gift?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Dizpinfriend, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Dizpinfriend

Dizpinfriend Sarcasm, just another free service I offer..

Can anyone who has recently been on a cruise on the Magic out of NYC tell me what the current Castaway Club stateroom gift was? I am still silver level, and just curious what I may find in my stateroom.

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cruisefan2

Cruisefan2 DIS Veteran

we got a tote bag, 2 water bottles and 2 sandel shaped/ frosted rice krispy treats

4. vickxo

vickxo DIS Veteran

I just got off the june 2nd 8 day and we got a backpack, a key chain that spins, a bag of pretzels, and a container of disney gold fish. Also when we checked in we each got silver cc lanyards.

5. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

We were on the May 25th Magic out of NYC and got the exact items as vickxo listed above. I ended up really getting a lot of use out of the backpack. :)

6. kimistry6

kimistry6 DIS Veteran

Same for us. The backpack was a fantastic help for us on our excursions.

7. Sir William

Sir William DIS Veteran

On our 18 May cruise on the Magic we received the same. The backpack was very nice and we used it as a carryon on the way back home.

8. Dizpinfriend

Thanks everyone!!! I haven't yet received the backpack - so I'm hoping that is what will be waiting for me :)

9. Minnie Monellen

Minnie Monellen DIS Veteran

Just got off the June 10 NYC to Canada cruise. Same for us. Great use of the backpack for last night pjs, medicines, and a bottle of wine.

10. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

it's the backpack. I got one I liked better from DVC though, more of a sling bag.

11. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

12. Dizpinfriend

Oooohhhh!! I like it!!!! Thanks for posting that :)

13. MickeyMinnieMelanie

MickeyMinnieMelanie Snow White: Fairest One of ALL

Is this what people are getting on the Fantasy too or does it depend on the ship and port?

14. Pwac

Pwac Mouseketeer

Just received the pictured items on the Fantasy this past week.

15. baddog576

baddog576 Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if the gift changes per sailing or does everyone get the same gift in that level? meaning on your 2nd cruise you get the backpack, 3rd you get something else, etc... Or if you do sailings close together will you possibly get the same CC gift?

We just got off the Dream and got the backpack and goodies as listed above. We are going again in Oct (so about 4 months later) on the same ship and am wondering if I will get the same thing. Love the backpack but we have so many from conferences we really don't need any more!

16. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

I'd love to see the DVC bag, can you post a picture? Also, does anyone have a picture of the silver lanyard?

17. yesallours

yesallours cruisin' since 2004!

We just got off the weekend getaway today. We're Silver but traveling with a Gold member, so I don't know what is what. What is the difference between Gold and Silver gifts? I want to know what we should expect for our December Silver cruise.

We got the backpack, key chain, crackers, then later on we got a notebook and pen, and notecards. I saw someone with a black/red round drawstring nylon bag, and someone said that was the silver award. Or was that a few months ago?

18. dgmommie

dgmommie Mouseketeer

We got that on our fourth cruise a year ago last March.

19. Maryrn11168

Maryrn11168 DIS Veteran

The black and red bag was the last Castaway Club gift and the blue backback is the newest gift. If that is the current gift then you will get it every sailing until they change gifts, you just get "more" gifts as you increase in levels, gold and platinum.

20. papamouse1

papamouse1 Still... Papa "MooMoo"

The items have not changed each time you sail in the past... Silver level gets whatever silver is getting whether it's your 2nd, 3rd sail...
    They do however change up the gift every once in awhile...

example: we sailed in Nov 2011 and go the same sling bag we had gotten before. Then shortly after that, word came out they had changed the gift. We sailed on an MR cruise in April 2012 and got the gift described here with the backpack.

Since they just made this change, it is pretty doubtful they will changed it up again within 4 months, so chances are you will get another backpack

21. mickeyfan1

mickeyfan1 <font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat

The notebook, pen, and notecards are the additional gold gifts. Silver will get the back pack only. I like the sling bag, but I have 2 of them, happy to be sailing gold in a few months and getting the bac pack.