Current Castaway Club Stateroom gift?

I like the look of the backpack....when I cruised with my cousin recently I let her have it as I will be getting one on the Fantasy this month.....I was hoping they would go back to the beach towel (pic below)....have a few of them but loved the CC beach towel gift. They could update it with the logo of all 4 ships in the corners. I also liked the black/red tote bag (not the drawstring bag) and the original CC gift of the blue tote bag (pictured below).

MJ

I like the look of the backpack....when I cruised with my cousin recently I let her have it as I will be getting one on the Fantasy this month.....I was hoping they would go back to the beach towel (pic below)....have a few of them but loved the CC beach towel gift. They could update it with the logo of all 4 ships in the corners. I also liked the black/red tote bag (not the drawstring bag) and the original CC gift of the blue tote bag (pictured below).

MJ
I agree with you about the beach towels. We have two of them and still use them all the time. However I want a backpack before they change again.:rotfl:

Are the gifts based on CC level?

I want rice krispie treats!!!! :cool1: Please....:flower3:

We were silver last week & thought the lack of water bottles was a bummer. Our mickey goldfish were busted & a mess a crumbs, so that soured us.

We loved all the inaugural cruise gifts: stationery & lithograph.

Are the gifts based on CC level?

I want rice krispie treats!!!! :cool1: Please....:flower3:

We were silver last week & thought the lack of water bottles was a bummer. Our mickey goldfish were busted & a mess a crumbs, so that soured us.

We loved all the inaugural cruise gifts: stationery & lithograph.

Homemade rice krispie treats are sooo much better than the shortening/preservative-laden stuff DCL used to give us. (Last time I shoved ours in a neighboring stateroom's fish extender.)

If my goldfish were a crumbly mess, I would've asked the stateroom host for another bag/goldfish.

Lots of DISers have complained about the boring water bottles, so I doubt there will ever be a consensus of what the ideal CC gifts would be.

If you really really want the water bottles, check ebay.

Do all levels get lanyards for their KTTTWC? (im a silver member)

Yes you will receive a silver lanyard. On my DSIS and BIL first cruise they used a set of ours we are gold and folks kept asking how many cruises had they been on!:rotfl2:

Does anyone know how often the CC gift is changed? We've given quite a few of our gifts away to first time sailers, so I'm thinking it isn't changed out annually :confused3

Does anyone know if the gift changes per sailing or does everyone get the same gift in that level? meaning on your 2nd cruise you get the backpack, 3rd you get something else, etc... Or if you do sailings close together will you possibly get the same CC gift?

We just got off the Dream and got the backpack and goodies as listed above. We are going again in Oct (so about 4 months later) on the same ship and am wondering if I will get the same thing. Love the backpack but we have so many from conferences we really don't need any more!

We were on the Aug. 5 Cruise out of NYC. It was our 8th cruise (Gold) and my sister's 3rd cruise( silver). We both got the same CC gift- the backpack. We loved the backpack and got a lot of use out of it..

MJ

I want the beach towel gift. I have a use for a towel not so much for a bookbag.

Does anyone know if the current backpack gift has double zippers? I am wondering if I can lock the bag closed by stringing a wire lock through two zippers. Thanks!

marciemouse said:
Does anyone know if the current backpack gift has double zippers? I am wondering if I can lock the bag closed by stringing a wire lock through two zippers. Thanks!

No double zippers

marciemouse said:

I dont believe so but it is a nice backpack. We have used it many times since june and it looks good still.

I like the backpack, but miss the water bottles. The kids wouldn't even eat the rice krispy sandals from previous cruise, and my Mickey goldfish were crushed. Hope they get it right. Would love the towel and tote bag from previous years.

I'm excited. DH and I are both in desperate need of new backpacks (which we really only use when travelling) so this will be perfect (I'll just have to convince him to book another cruise so we can both have backpacks:thumbsup2)

We love our backpack and use it much more than the drawstring bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter