Cure for sore throat?

I'll remember that about the lemonade, delikado. I've been known to squeeze lemons down my throat when I'm desperate for relief, but the warm lemonade is much nicer.

Some of your ideas I liked, :) some of them I'm thinking about :scratchin, and some of them are just gross:crazy2: . But all the advice is very much appreciated. Guess I'll go try one now:wave2:

I was also going to sing the praises of warm lemonade. Add a little bit of honey and it's perfect. Warm cranberry juice also works for me -- must be the vitamin C.

Our weather here has changed for the worse in the last few days, and I'm definitely feeling it. I've been going through lemons and honey like nothing else!

Tylenol sore throat is great. Try the cherry not the orange flavor. It really works too. Mine tends to be sore more in the mornings when I first get up so Mt Dew I have found also works because the citrus in it burns off the crud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter