CSR totally booked for the begining of May?

Jareds_mommy

DIS Veteran
I was trying to get a room for friends that want to go with us and nothing is coming up. :scared1:I though it was going to be quieter then

Hi, I can't really say anything about CSR, but I can tell you that we went the first week in May 2008 and found the crowds to be real low. Our friends went the same week in 2009 and said the same thing and we are going back this year. We hardly waited in any lines, did almost everything etc. Maybe there is something happening at CSR that week that is making it booked already? Good luck!

Maybe this convention at CSR is the reason: May 2 -5, 31st Annual Institute on Legal Issues of Educating Individuals with Disabilities

Maybe this convention at CSR is the reason: May 2 -5, 31st Annual Institute on Legal Issues of Educating Individuals with Disabilities

That is a possibility; especially since they block rooms until they know the numbers for a convention. I would keep trying back (or maybe switch your arrival day a day earlier or departure a day later and see what happens...this sometimes does the trick).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter