CSR Business Class

matthewhavens

Mouseketeer
Just switched from POFQ to CSR Business Class for an early fall trip due to POFQ counter service refurb.

We've never stayed at CSR before and have never done any sort of club level or concierge before. We primarily booked Business Class to ensure a room close to the main lobby/dining (as that was also why we initially booked POFQ).

This trip will be myself, DW, DD (8) and DS (6). Anyone have any tips/reviews/thoughts/insights on CSR Business Class to share?

BC is great. It is not club level so don't expect that level of amenity, but breakfast is solid and the sangria and cookies nice.

I stayed Business Class for the first time in May and it was great. We saved a lot by eating breakfast in the lounge and the Cast Members staffing the lounge were all very, very friendly.

My one tip would be that they do have disposable coffee cups and lids if you ask for them. One morning I wanted to get breakfast and bring it back to the room and they only have the real coffee cups out by the coffee and tea. They'll happily get you a disposable one to take back to the room. We did use the regular plates and bowls but housekeeping took them away for us when they came to clean the room.

We stayed in BC in December 2014. The room location/proximity to buses, etc. is worth the additional cost alone. The food breakfast food offerings were quite nice and really was enough to get us started in the morning and hold us until lunch. They do close the lounge in late morning hours and then open up again late afternoon (sorry, the times escape me). You would not be able to get a lunchtime snack there if you wanted. I do recommend and hope you have a great trip!

We stayed business class last July. It was great. My DD and nephew could get their breakfast when they got up, early evening they could get a soft drink for the pool. We also enjoyed a beer and sangria. The staff were very pleasant and kept everything stocked up.

Last edited:
Oh my I can't recommend it enough! We absolutely love CSR BC. Location is perfect, right by bus stop, main pool, and El Centro main building. The other main reason we stay there is the wonderful breakfast every morning with coffee/juice/milk/espresso. My personal favorite is the mango yogurt with mixed fresh berries topped with granola. It's not a hot breakfast with eggs or anything but what is offered is plenty for us. Then coming back from the parks (5:00 or later), we look forward to ice cold beers....or wine or sangria and light snacks (chips and hummus and other dips along with meats and cheeses). You can take your drinks poolside....they'll just put it in a disposable cup if that's the case. The kids look forward to chocolate milk and cookies. We look forward to these goodies because it's vacation and we tend to splurge on calories!! The staff is incredibly nice too. You will love it!

You'll love it. The room location you have will keep everything compact for you in terms of walking. The lounge is very good for grabbing breakfast before heading out and snacks and drinks at night.

Last edited:

It is one of my favorite resort classes. If I'm not staying deluxe but still want something that feels a step above I do CBR BC. The one thing I will say is CBR has the least Disney feel to me. It really does feel like a convention hotel. When you are in the lobby area just make sure you watch your kiddos so they don't wander and get lost in the convention space. Besides that it is a favorite.

Be glad you booked it when you did! I was too cheap to book it when I booked our room on a last minute extra trip last year, so when I tried it was gone. And gone is gone. I called, I checked. I called again. Nope. I tried at check in, and made sure the CM knew I wanted to pay and was not tying to secure a free upgade. No.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter