CSR=Beautiful

We just got back Saturday (14th) and absolutely loved the resort! We stayed in Casitas building 3, it was not renovated but that was ok, I didn't request anything. The room was very clean and the kids were excited about the towel animal, lol! It actually made it easier to have the table and chairs. The building was very close to the main building which was fine with us since my kids are not much into swimming. My son did love the playground and arcade. We walked around the lake and it did not take us long to do. The buses were awesome, the only bus we really had to wait for was DTD bus. I know some people question about it not having enough Disney theme but you know, after a long day at the parks it was nice to just come back and sit by the lake and relax. My son had fun checking out the ducks, seagulls and fish, lol! The marina opened a few days before we left and we saw people fishing. As for the conventioners, the only time we really saw them was at lunch time and late at night hanging by the bar. The weather was gorgeous the entire week!!! As we got on the plane to come home our pilot mentioned how Syracuse, NY was a balmy 25 degrees, lol, and said if anyone wanted to get off he wouldn't blame them, it was very tempting, lol! Thanks to Buzz and everyone else's helpful information! This is a place we will definitely go back to ;)
I love to read reviews on CSR! Glad you had a nice time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter