• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CS tipping AT CSR

mahoneyth

Mouseketeer
We will be eating allot of DDP CS meals at Pepper Market, when do I pay for the tip?
They will just ask for the 18 per cent at check-out?

Thanks for any help, just want to be prepared when i check in, probably will be our first meal of the trip.

If you eat at a TS restaurant, the tip is included in the bill. But I've never heard of tipping at a CS restaurant? Well, outside of WDW, that is - every fast food place around has a tip cup by the register these days.

I know that Pepper Market is a little different, but I don't recall anyone bringing us our meals or anything - who would you tip?

KC:confused3

At Pepper Market, if you are paying OOP, a 10% service charge is added to your bill at the time you pay. If you are using the DDP, the 10% charge is covered by the CS credit.

At Pepper Market, if you are paying OOP, a 10% service charge is added to your bill at the time you pay. If you are using the DDP, the 10% charge is covered by the CS credit.

Wow! I've never heard this before. We've never eaten there but have thought about it a couple of times.

Why is this CS like that?

You get real plates, glass glasses, metal cutlery, and cloth napkins.
You also get seated by a Host/ess, and a server gets (and refills, if needed) your beverage.

Yes..But you can avoid this by having your items "To Go" and eating them at seats outside by the water or going back to the room.
As another poster mentioned, if you are on the DDP then it is covered. A 10% gratuity is added to all bills for dine in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter