CS at coronado springs

disneyde

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if every entree is considered a cs credit at pepper market at coronado springs....the reason I ask is because the steak there is almost 19.00.

At Peppermarket you can chose teh $19.00 steak if you wish. It is a CS and will be counted as 1CS. They have made changes to the desserts as well, you used to be limited to a cookie, muffin or yogurt, but now you may have any one item. When we went DD got a cheese pizza, DS a cheeseburger and fries, DH General Tsao's chicken and I had burbon chicken. THe Chinese entrees were not very fresh, the burger and pizza were very good. We were given incorrect information and all had cookies as our dessert. The CS also covers the 10% surcharge for semi waitress service and metal forks!

What is a semi waitress? Does she come with you when you take your order out too? I think charging 10% for take out is a bit much. :guilty:

Denise Thies said:
What is a semi waitress? Does she come with you when you take your order out too? I think charging 10% for take out is a bit much. :guilty:

Tables are set with real cutlery in a cloth napkin, they take your drink order and bring that to you. They also clear the table when you are through. If you object to the 10% there are many other CS locations available throughtout the parks and resorts so there would be no need to go there. If you are on the DDP the 10% is covered with your DDP credit.

Thanks for the info patsal. I had read about the cookie being the only dessert allowed. It's nice to know that there are more choices. Any specific hours for the markets meal times like 11-3 for lunch and 3-10 for dinner?

Remember too that that steak is a real cooked to order steak not the sliced sitting out ready to be spooned onto your plate. Yes that means you have to wait for it to be cooked but it also means it is a better steak (well I guess that depends on your tastes and the person cooking lol). We loved this place with our dining plan even without the expanded deserts.

We too loved PM. It did take a little longer than most CS meals because the food was prepared fresh to order. The breakfast there is fantastic! It is a great bargan on the DDP. :thumbsup2

so you think 3hrs roundtrip to get to Coronado from AKL (switch at AK or ?), take a look around, eat at PepperMarket and get back to AKL?

And yes do they have set meal times?

As far as I know once breakfeast ends and lunch starts at 11:00 PM. Lunch and dinner are the same, excpet for the Prime Rib, which is only for dinner. I am not sure what time they start serving that..maybe 4???

I got prime rib at lunch. One thing though was that baked potatoes were only available at dinner time.

Thanks Beth, I didn't realize that!! I think I will still stickwith it for dinner. I loved having their quesidillas or fajitas for lunch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter