Crystal Palace for breakfast...HELP

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ktnryansmom, Nov 3, 2012.

1. angelbear425

angelbear425 Mouseketeer

It didn't take us that long either. It was an hour, but not an hour and a half. But again, you should be prepared depending on how crowded the restaurant is and where the characters are based on your seats.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ktnryansmom

ktnryansmom Mouseketeer

thanks everyone!
    The only reservation time I could get was 8:30 but the park doesn't open until 9 so I know we'll miss the rope drop but to be in the park before it officially opens will be worth it :)

4. AuntPol

AuntPol Earning My Ears

I thought it was just okay. We had an 8:30 reservation and the place was packed. It was nice to get in park early but we still waited quite a while for a seat.

The tables are very close together and it was jammed packed.
    We waited 15 minutes past reservation to get seated and it took about an 1.5 hours to get all the characters -and that was with Tigger coming as we were being seated.

No one in our family liked the breakfast lasagna. However, I thought the butter crumb cake and the deep fried french toast were wonderful. I thought the eggs were cold.

Our waiter, Vincent, was very friendly and fun though he was very busy and it took awhile to get check, etc. He gave me a coffee to go.

I paid OOP for it and wouldn't do it again. However, I am a cheapo and $100 plus tip for breakfast was just hard to swallow-and I'm not a big Pooh fan (Tigger is only character from that bunch that I like). I would pay OOP again for 1800 Park Faire breakfast though at same price.