Crystal Palace for breakfast...HELP

ktnryansmom

Mouseketeer
What exactly is served? All I can find is pastries, eggs, omelets, breakfast pizza and potatoes.

Does the buffet have waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage etc???

I want my DDP credits to count for a GREAT meal....

Thanks!!!

It has all you found, plus waffles pancakes French toast bacon etc. It's definitely worth it on the dining plan. We were on the dining plan when we were there a few months ago and eight at Crystal Palace three times. Definitely don't miss pooh's French toast it is delicious. It was definitely my favorite thing on the buffet.

They have everything you mentioned.

I really enjoy the breakfast pizza at the kids station and the puffed French toast.

It has all you found, plus waffles pancakes French toast bacon etc. It's definitely worth it on the dining plan. We were on the dining plan when we were there a few months ago and eight at Crystal Palace three times. Definitely don't miss pooh's French toast it is delicious. It was definitely my favorite thing on the buffet.

Worth it on the dining plan? What does that mean? You're still paying for it (even if you're on free dining). If it's not good enough to pay OOP, it shouldn't be good enough on the DP. That's basically what's dragged dining down -- people get a crappy meal and say, 'oh well, glad I had free dining because I wouldn't have paid for that."

davedmaine said:
Worth it on the dining plan? What does that mean? You're still paying for it (even if you're on free dining). If it's not good enough to pay OOP, it shouldn't be good enough on the DP. That's basically what's dragged dining down -- people get a crappy meal and say, 'oh well, glad I had free dining because I wouldn't have paid for that."

LMAO! that's funny.

CP is delicious and definitely worth it on the DP or OOP! Its yummy. theres fruit, yogurt with granola and all the toppings, made to order eggs and choc chip pancakes, bacon, sausage, breakfast lasagna (which is phenomenal btw), poohs yummy French toast, the list goes on and on.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using DISBoards App

goofyintoronto said:
LMAO! that's funny.

CP is delicious and definitely worth it on the DP or OOP! Its yummy. theres fruit, yogurt with granola and all the toppings, made to order eggs and choc chip pancakes, bacon, sausage, breakfast lasagna (which is phenomenal btw), poohs yummy French toast, the list goes on and on.

Totally agree. Pretty restaurant, great breakfast, right in the middle of the magic. I pay oop for it!

We really enjoy it as well- I could have sworn I saw smoked salmon among the offerings last time and their corned beef hash is one of my more favorite ones at WDW. Pooh's French Toast and the chocolate Mickey waffles are also big faves. Decent fruit selection as well.

I've had breakfast there twice now, in two visits to the world.

Good breakfast, loads of good food. Except for the bacon, don't know what Disney does with it but it doesn't have any flavour whatsoever.

I have ADR's for breakfast at CP for myself, DH and DD16. She has requested this as this trip is for her Sweet 16. Will she feel out of place being so 'old' for a character meal? DH is not thrilled about this at all as he thought we were done with character meals!!

I have ADR's for breakfast at CP for myself, DH and DD16. She has requested this as this trip is for her Sweet 16. Will she feel out of place being so 'old' for a character meal? DH is not thrilled about this at all as he thought we were done with character meals!!

She won't be out of place.DH & I don't have kids & we go every trip We are long removed from 16.:lmao:
We see plenty of tables without young children

Crystal Palace breakfast is probably my favorite meal at WDW. It's definitely worth it whether you are on the DDP or paying OOP. The Pooh's puffed french toast from the kids' section of the buffet is awesome. There's sausage, bacon, omlets, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, assorted pastries, potatoes, Mickey waffles, and more.

She won't be out of place.DH & I don't have kids & we go every trip We are long removed from 16.:lmao:
We see plenty of tables without young children

we also are very far removed from 16, and our children are all grown, but it is our favorite for breakfast. The food is very good, with lots of unusual choices, and the restaurant is beautiful. Remember there are no adults at Disney, only children at heart. no matter what age.:wizard:

LMAO! that's funny.

:) yeah, that's one of my pet peeves.. I hate hearing people say, "That was all right, but I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it."

This is always and always will be our last breakfast before we leave the world. We make an early ADR and catch a few more MK rides prior to leaving for the airport.

Be advised...it is a pretty long meal if you wait for all the characters to come around. I would allow a good hour and a half at least.

One of my favorite meals at Disney. We make a 8:05 reservation and we are always out before the rope drops at 9:00. It is perfect!! Don't miss this one.

davedmaine said:

Did I say it's not worth it OOP? No, I don't believe I did. I said it's worth it on the dining plan. I also think it's worth it OOP, but I never went there until this year when I was on the DDP.

Love. Love. Love CP for breakfast. I honestly can not thing of a single thing they do not offer that someone would like to enjoy!

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter