cruising in 2010

JLitfin

love Disney
I've been speaking with AAA about booking a Disney cruise in early 2010, (we know that the dates aren't out yet), plus I have checked the Disney cruise website. Not sure who I should book through, Disney direct or AAA, any opinions would be helpful? Plus if I book through Disney can I transfer my reservation over to AAA if I chose in order to get the extra credits. Through AAA I was quoted up to $150 for a 7 night cruise as the onboard credits.

You can always use Dreams unlimited.....I always book myself through DCL than transfere to them(DU) for the OBC. Got 250 OBC bucks for our 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise that we just took in July :thumbsup2 they are great!

I say book yourself than shop around for who will give you the best bang for your bucks with a transfere. I have found DU to be the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter