Cruising Halloween on the FANTASY-10/27, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello we are excited. We just got off the Magic and the Dream just before that. (October 16-29 2011). We booked this cruise and another cruise right with after with the new Eastern itinerary on Nov. 3rd. We would like to join the fe. We have early dining. We loved the Halloween cruise. It was so much fun.:thumbsup2

Is there anybody doing a countdown?

Attention all cruisers.

We have only...

monkey5.gif
monkey1.gif

More FRIDAYS left before we are on our Disney cruise

:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

I will be there with my wife.
We booked this while cruising the eastern carribean.

:welcome:

I will be doing the weekly countdown. I will be cruising with my DH Jeff and our DD Kaitlynn. This board is quiet but I am hoping more people join and it will get more busy and talkative. popcorn::

Attention all cruisers and cruisettes

We have only...

flag5.gif
flag0.gif

More FRIDAYS until we are cruising on the Fantasy

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2:

This once a year cruise with Disney is getting to become a habit, or maybe an addiction. I am not sure which.

DW and I just booked yesterday using our DVC points. We had wanted to go in September, but there were not reservations available in September so we picked this sailing because it was the week of our wedding anniversary. This is our13th Disney Cruise. I can't wait until the Fantasy arrives in FL. I was at the port the morning the Dream arrived at Port Canaveral. It was really cool. It is one of the advantages of living 45 minu tea from the port!

We look forward to seeing you all in 50 weeks!

I am soooo excited for this cruise! Michael and I are hosting our wedding this sail date!

i am interested in doing an FE as well. i will post information as soon as possible!!

Hope to HaVE a BlaST!!!

Attention everybody

We have only...

boom4.gif
boom_9.gif

More FRIDAYS until we are on our Disney Fantasy cruise.

:cheer2::yay::woohoo::cheer2::woohoo::yay:

Good Day fellow cruisers!

I just moved my Dream 4 day to the Fantasy Western Halloween 2012. This will be our third Halloween on a Disney Cruise, :cool1:.

Penny
DM - Terry

and

Possibly DF Kelly and HD and 2 DD with her DM as well.

helpful links

Costa Maya;
Possible private all-inclusive beach day, http://www.costamayabeachresort.com/

Pj

How funny! I just moved our 4 day to the Dream today and this will be our third Halloween cruise too! Our 4th Disney cruise ;o):banana:

So excited! These 11 months cannot go fast enough! Our last Disney cruise was on the Wonder October 2010 with 3 other familes - 12 of us total. It was so much fun! :rotfl:

This will be our fourth Disney cruise. We joined DVC on our first cruise in 2007 aboard the Magic (Halloween Cruise - Eastern), then went on another Halloween cruise in 2008 (Western), WDW in 2009, then the Wonder in Oct 2010. We made it to Disneyland beginning of the year but that was it....so glad we have another trip to Disneyland planned in Feb 2012 with the BFF's family to tide me over!:wizard:

I would like to participate in the FE - I had one made for our second cruise. Not sure if we exchanged properly, so any help would be much appreciated. :thanks:

We are in cabin 5016. Our family is in my signature. My boys feel they are too old to dress up, so I'm not sure if they will - they will be a year older by the time we sail.

I read all the past posts and I wonder if we've sailed with some of you before....hhhhmmmmm:scratchin

Looking forward to some chats! :hyper2:

TTFN!:disrocks:

I just booked this sailing and am sooooo excited! I had a dummy date from 2010 and just couldn't decide what I was going to do with it. But I convinced DD Halloween in any Disney capacity would be fun. Just the two of us, a girl's trip.

Me and DD(9)
from Northern NJ
FE's, were in!
we booked an 11c but left it open so no cabin yet...hoping for a little pixie dust :wizard:

Hello everybody. Sorry so late.

We have only...

bl_401.gif
bl_701.gif

More FRIDAYS before we are on our cruise

:dance3::yay::woohoo::banana:

Did I miss something. Only 4 more Fridays until we cruise. I thought it was still Dec. Boy have I lost some time somewhere. Oh well. Sure am happy that it is only 4 Fridays away.:cool1:

Did I miss something. Only 4 more Fridays until we cruise. I thought it was still Dec. Boy have I lost some time somewhere. Oh well. Sure am happy that it is only 4 Fridays away.:cool1:

Sorry 47 more Fridays. There is a 4 block and a 7 block. I hope it is fixed now. Let me know if you do not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter