Cruisin' the Dream - November 14-17, 2013

Hi! We will be sailing on November 14th as well. It will be our 7th Disney Cruise. There will be me, DH, DS, his fiancé and our granddaughter and grandson. The baby is 1 year old and the grandson is 4. It is their first time sailing although they have both spent time at WDW. We're looking forward to this trip with them. We sailed the Dream in April with our daughter and family and let me just warn you, the 3 days go by VERY fast!

We are looking forward to seeing the ship decorated for Christmas though! How exciting is that! What a surprise bonus!

And we were able to get a cabana. I was up at 2am on August 1 and there were only 2 available on the Family Beach...#7 and I think it was #9...There was one at Serenity Bay as well. If several of you booked yours after that time then I wonder if Disney only releases a few at a time.

Hi! We will be sailing on November 14th as well. It will be our 7th Disney Cruise. There will be me, DH, DS, his fiancé and our granddaughter and grandson. The baby is 1 year old and the grandson is 4. It is their first time sailing although they have both spent time at WDW. We're looking forward to this trip with them. We sailed the Dream in April with our daughter and family and let me just warn you, the 3 days go by VERY fast!

We are looking forward to seeing the ship decorated for Christmas though! How exciting is that! What a surprise bonus!

And we were able to get a cabana. I was up at 2am on August 1 and there were only 2 available on the Family Beach...#7 and I think it was #9...There was one at Serenity Bay as well. If several of you booked yours after that time then I wonder if Disney only releases a few at a time.

Welcome! You're definitely right about 3 days going much too fast! :sad2:

We booked cabana 9 so I think we were the last two to get them on the family beach. From what I've been reading, though, people who aren't 100% sold on the idea typically release them about 1 week before we sail to avoid the cancellation fee. It will be interesting to see if that happens with our sailing. Now I'm just praying for warm weather!! :-)

Hi All..
This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and our 1st w/no kids.
We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary :love: .
We can't wait!!

Another New Englander!
Our first cruise was on the Wonder without our kids, in 2001. We loved
it so much although we found that we really wanted the family with us
after that. We haven't sailed alone since. :)

Happy 20th anniversary and happy sailing!

Ok...we are PIF!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: But still cannot book anything!:rotfl: Soon though, very soon!:hourglass

Less than three months now!

This is our second cruise, first with kids, celebrating our 20th Anniversary and would like to find out more about joining the FE group.

Thanks,
tonya:cheer2:

Welcome all!! I am excited to hear of a Castaway wedding! There was one last time we were there as well. So exciting!!!!

I know this is early but anyone interested in an FE? I have organized two and will gladly do this one as well if there is is interest!!

Hi Everyone! My name is Nicole, Ill be sailing on this cruise with my mom, Lenora. We are doing a mother-daughter trip as my gift to her for her birthday which is November 7; we head down to WDW on November 9 for 5 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge. First time staying there so pretty excited! Its also our first time doing Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party which Im really looking forward to for all the rare character meet-and-greet opportunities. I just love the holidays at the parks, did New Years Eve in 2009-2010 at Magic Kingdom and had a blast, so Im excited to be back at a less crowded time and experience the party and other festivities.

My dad and I just got back about 3 weeks ago from an amazing Disney Mediterranean cruise on the Magic. We did the 12-Night Eastern Med which included Barcelona, Villefranche (Nice/Monaco), La Spezia (we did Cinque Terre here), Rome, Athens, Turkey, Mykonos & Malta. It was tied up there with my Panama Canal cruise from 2011 for best DCL cruise ever! Such an amazing way to see Europe, we had fantastic weather, and I even got to celebrate my birthday onboard (topped off with dinner at Palo!) which was amazing. We also did Disneyland Paris for the first time for 4 days after the cruise, and that was really fun too. Very, very different than the US parks and a great experience. Our trip was 19 days in total of Disney fun so Im sure this cruise is going to go way too fast for me, the shortest Ive ever done is 4 nights, but this one just fit perfect for our schedule and we are staying onboard on Nassau day so we can enjoy the ship as a makeshift sea day, then enjoy Castaway of course.

Is the FE list posted on Google docs or somewhere so I can see how many participating? We are on the fence, depends on how many cabins if we want to buy and take time to deliver that much on such a short cruise. I do love the FE though so we probably will do it, but would appreciate seeing how its going so far first.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great cruise!!

Posting this hear since not everyone is on the Facebook group. I am trying to put together a beer swap for our cruise. Looks like right now we have about 4 people participating. We can take up to 12 total. you would bring 6 or 12(depending on number of participants) beers from your area and everyone would exchange one bottle with everyone else. This then gives you 5 or 11 new beers to try on the trip. If you are interested please pm me your info.

Well....now we can say next month for our Disney Dream Cruise!:beach: Getting just a little excited at this point!! Counting down... :hourglass

Getting super excited! Can't wait to get those cruise documents and soon to be sailing away!

Hope everyone is having fun planning and counting down the days :)

We will be cruising on the Dream on the 14th and would like to do the FE thing!!! It looks so fun!!! Please help me figure out how to get involved!!

I would love to join in on the FE fun!!! We will also be sailing on the 14th of Nov. If any one can help us join please let me know!!!

I have been working within the FB group to find favorite characters for everyone, but I'm not able to locate two cabins.

Laura, Dave, Alexander and Nicholas, cabin 9574, can you tell me your favorite characters? And Congrats on your retirement!

Denise and Maddie, cabin 12518 can you tell me your favorite characters?

Thank you!

I have been working within the FB group to find favorite characters for everyone, but I'm not able to locate two cabins.

Laura, Dave, Alexander and Nicholas, cabin 9574, can you tell me your favorite characters? And Congrats on your retirement!

Denise and Maddie, cabin 12518 can you tell me your favorite characters?

Thank you!

Is this only for people doing the FE? Or who have FB?:)

I guess this thread has sort of died off, but is anyone else excited!!! We are so close now, less than 3 weeks to go! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I keep checking the weather....hope it is good for us!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter