Cruise secrets that DCL doesn't tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the earlier you drop off during your cruise, the more likely to get an extra item or two accepted.

I am a big chocaholic so I also do the cookies and milk and that always allows me to have sweet dreams! Get it lol:rotfl2:

Have just sat here and read through this entire thread, cannot thank you guys enough for the tips and the google doc!!

Thank you so so much! :-)

Does anyone know what page the google doc is on? I saw it before but can't find it now.

Subscribing! Great tips!
My family will be cruising in Oct and I can't wait! This is our second cruise and the tips are going to make it even better than our first one!:cheer2:

There were 3 of us and we had 3 mats and 2 pillowcases done. I think as long as you don't go crazy there won't be any problem. I did have mine in 2 separate ziploc bags as I had Sharpies for the photo mat and fabric markers for the pillowcases (and I put candy in each bag).

No. There can be stuff on them. Our pillowcases were personalized with cruise and date.
Thanks to all who responded:) I have a T-shirt that my oldest picked out ($3 at Michaels), a pillowcase for my youngest and I bought myself at White Sweatshirt ($3 at Walmart) and I may still throw in a Signiture Frame Mat for the whole family. I also have an assortment of Sharpies and Fabric Markers. Does this sound Good?

Another tip for FE is to find your group early as the groups set a cut off date around 6 weeks before the cruise. Since so many people make homemade items (which may be expensive and/or time consuming) they need to know how many to make. Once the group is formed and items are bought it isn't easy to add people so groups are strict about their cutoff. I hadn't seen mention of this on this post. I haven't looked through the FE post so I thought I would add it in case others come to this board first like me.
So how do you find an FE group for your cruise ... I know of only 2 other families so far on my cruise and we are all thinking of doing an FE exchange but don't know how to register?

What an awesome thread! Thanks so much for all the tips. Loving it and getting more excited for the cruise with every tip that I read. April can't come soon enough!
:thumbsup2

So how do you find an FE group for your cruise ... I know of only 2 other families so far on my cruise and we are all thinking of doing an FE exchange but don't know how to register?

From what I've heard generally it's part of the cruise meet threads here on the boards.

You can find it here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Does anyone know what page the google doc is on? I saw it before but can't find it now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pg2mG-lswenU_d5chdnQ5VA9R34owEeevcTnQeDYrkA/edit?pli=1

subbing in. this is awesome.

and helps a little OCD planner like myself feel like we're getting the most from our trip....

I was reading about people saying to bring in your own mugs/cups with lids etc. to fill at the pop station since the cups are pretty small.
I'm wondering if anyone knows, can you bring them in to the movies etc. instead of having to buy concessions?
Thanks everyone!! :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter