Cruise Number 8 and Counting-Finally! Friday CC!

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
Just back from the 2/7 sailing of the Magic. A full trip report will be on it's way. Text message version; It was an awesome week, incredible weather, magical experiences and just simply the best yet!

It was a perfect trip from start to finish!

Just back from the 2/7 sailing of the Magic. A full trip report will be on it's way. Text message version; It was an awesome week, incredible weather, magical experiences and just simply the best yet!

It was a perfect trip from start to finish!

Can't wait to read, see and hear, all about it!!! ;) :thumbsup2

While John compiles dates times and facts and gets everything in order (as I have confessed to him I am already forgetting when we did what), I will give a little bit of background for this trip. Last year we met back up with our companions from Canada whom we had met on our first ever 7 night cruise in 2002. We cruised with them again in 2003. Then we fell out of sync until last year. We had had such a good time on the 2008 cruise, feeling like no time had passed at all, that we all booked together again this year. Then the unexpected happened and George and Margaret found out they were to be blessed with a grandchild. Now the cruise was Feb 7-14. When was the baby due? Feb 14th! :love: When their daughter broke the news to them their son said "well, it's a shame we won't be able to be there." And when she insisted they skip the cruise he continued to object that that was when he and John celebrated their birthdays together on the MAGIC. :cake: Sorry SIS! But eventually the new baby won out and they cancelled their cruise. We were sort of really bummed. :sad1: We had really been looking forward to seeing them again, and having another family to bounce around with. :dance3: So now we were actively talking up the cruise hoping to get someone interested in going with us as it was only going to be John, Me and our DS12. First we thought of bringing one of DS's friends. But Trent informed us he didn't really like boats. :eek: Then we decided that we should take our DD21. She is really officially out of the house and should be taking her own vacations, but she had had a great year, working hard, and so she got the trip! :woohoo: In the meantime, my Godmother, A DVCer from nearly the beginning, had decided that if she could find someone to go with her, she would join us too. She had been on a 3 day Wonder a few years back, but her daughter got very seasick, and well, it wasn't the best time. But since we had always spoken so highly of the cruise since then, she decided to give it a shot, "Beck style". She did find someone who wanted to join her and the planning began in earnest. They are a retired librarian and teacher, so planning is in their blood also. We had several sessions getting all the details, reservations, and excursion questions ironed out. :teacher: It was as much fun as the trip promised to be! We planned on meeting at Saratoga Springs on the Friday before the cruise and take a car service together out to the port. Nothing wrong with Disney transfers, we just like to have absolute control over our arrival time at the port! Our flight was going to get in around 7:30 pm (not our customary time of leaving NJ at the crack of dawn but for $121 RT on Delta I was willing to go with their schedule!) so I ordered groceries to be delivered to our room for breakfast in case our flight was delayed and the store was closed when we got to SSR. That worked out really well as I got enough snacky stuff to last all the way through the waiting at the port terminal, some snacks for movies on board popcorn:: and waiting at the airport for the way home! Plus we had breakfast right there and I could get everyone motivated with the smell of toasting bagels and coffee (as if the prospect of being on the ship in a few hours wasn't motivating enough!) Our car arrived right on time in the morning (9:00am) and once we stuffed all our luggage into the van, we were off to the port. As we got closer Kait and Josh tried to simulate the DCL video that talks about how 'soon you will see one of the most beautiful ships at sea (paraphrased)' for Karen and Gail but kept choosing the wrong hill. So they eventually named them all so they would remember next time which hill was which! We passed a very pleasant time driving out there getting caught up from our last meeting and gearing up for week. They turned out to be perfect travelling companions, Just like George Margaret and Michael. We are VERY blessed! Next: We arrive and some pics!

The ship looked stunning as we finally rose over the correct hill and saw her there! Always a thrill to see. We were quickly off-loaded and after a small glitch paying the driver (we had arranged ahead of time to pay with a credit card and he was asking for cash:confused3 ) we were in a very short security line (maybe 3 people ahead of us) and into the terminal. We got our boarding number (4); which seemed high since there was hardly anyone in the terminal. We checked in with a very chatty CM who was from Hawaii. Quite an interesting fellow. Then we went to sit as he forgot to tell us about the new photo ID process that takes place to the right of all the check-in lines. Our companions however, had been directed there and we quickly followed suit. I still don't know exactly what it is we did, maybe John will explain it. Then we settled in to wait to board. Karen and Gail enjoyed the beautiful terminal and took some great pictures. Karen said her family is going to think she took nothing but pictures of the ship! Kait was very glad to be going on this trip with her little bro and said since there is a nine year gap between them she is always afraid he won't remember they did anything together as kids. So she made a big effort to do a lot with him throughout the trip. Including pictures with as many characters as possible. Starting in the terminal:
IMG_0015.jpg

And though we had boarding number four it went very quickly and we were soon having our embarkation photos taken and stepping onto the ship.
cruise2009shipfotos007-1.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say I get choked up and teary eyed everytime I get on board. I can't explain it, it just happens. It is a place of amazing memories for our family and it just continues to get better everytime. Maybe that's it. But its more than that too. Oh, if you're reading trips reports than you know what I mean!!!!:tink:

Now the only disappointment we had on the trip, and we knew it was coming, was knowing that our favorite server and friend was no longer with DCL. After nearly ten years he had moved home to Scotland. And we were not sure how we were going to react without him there. He's been with us on EVERY 7 night cruise and Joshua had grown up with him and had known him since he was 5! And even though we can keep in touch, the only time we got to see him was onboard. And I tell you we were all still looking for him as every white coat walked by in Parrot Cay at lunch, though our minds knew he wasn't going to be there. We survivied without him, and had a fabulous time. But it could have been just a smitch better (OK more than a smitch)if we had shared it with him one more time. We really did miss him! Here are John and Josh on our first 7 night in 2002:
JohnCJosh.jpg

And last year in 2008:
P1020319.jpg

He and Kait did take it hard! OK and us too. And our older son who did not come on the trip as he is away at college, let us know that it was our fault John left the ship - it was when he found out Adam wasn't coming this year. Adam claims it was too much of a disappointment and he just quit! That's just the way Adam's mind works!:laughing: Of course the reason I brought this up here is because it is at this point we would go to Rockin Bar D to make sure our request to be in John's section was granted and if not, to change it. But there was no need to do that.:sad1: We did finalize our PALO reservations as we could only reserve for four and wanted to add Gail to the ressie. And Kaitlyn was treating me to a mother daughter manicure and pedicure this trip as a belated birthday present. And they had people in RBD to do spa reservations too. So we took care of that as well. Very convenient! As luck would have it, our server from last year, Oana, was now in Palo and we arranged to have her as our dinner and brunch server which was very very nice. SO much of our joy in returning is seeing pepople we have developed friendships with over the years. At lunch my DH got a big bear hug from our Asst server from 2003 - Joyce, who we have kept in contact with as well. And she was at tables adjoining ours so we saw her every night. Sometimes I thought she WAS our server she paid so much attention to us! Here she is:
IMG_0324.jpg

More to come...If you can stand it!

I can stand it, and can't wait to hear more stories and see more pics in person!!! ;) :thumbsup2 ;)

Now, before I continue, combining DH's and my thoughts on this cruise, I should say, We want to share our excitement about our trip and our love of the DCL experience. We hope folks get some fun out of this, perhaps some helpful information and some ideas for their trips. However, we are huge Disney Fans and as far as the cruise line goes, we have indeed partaken of the “kool-aid”. Yet we have a very realistic perspective keeping in mind that Disney and DCL are companies in the business of making money. So you won’t find any big negatives against DCL as we think they do a pretty excellent job. And we realize that things don't always go perfectly anywhere so we also really try to live one of our tag lines, “Things always work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” With that being said, let’s sail! :boat:

We were through with RBD and off to lunch by 12:20! Pretty good we thought. We always try to go to Parrot Cay so we can sit down and at least have the drink service. We just find it a little more relaxed than Topsiders for us that first day. And it was a bit chilly this year in FL so we wanted to see the sunshine but be inside!:cold: The food was delicious as ever. Hint: don't dismiss the kid's offerings table - sometimes there is something really good there, like the potato leek soup this day! We ate very leisurely so we could go right to our rooms when we were done. Getting to the port early with our luggage usually means it is in the cabin quickly and we are big into unpacking EVERYTHING quickly and pretending we just actually live there on the ship. :lovestruc And in the past it has been all five of us in a room and it can get messy if you don't do this. We have always found plenty of space for all our stuff and room to stow the plethera of suitcases we bring.

We went to DGM and DF's (Godmother and Friend)room first, they had cabin 2050, and it was all set up with their request of twin beds, our gifts to them from Shirley were there and their Castaway Club gift. They were thrilled to have presents! And Shirley did a great job as usual. I just described to her who the baskets were for and she did the rest.

Then we wandered down to our cabin, 2000 the one we had last year. We have found that we really, really like this room and location. The hallways at that part of the ship are a little wider and turn with the contour of the ship, so you don’t look back and see this long hallway. It almost feels like a little lobby. Right across from the room is the entrance to the “orchestra pit” for the theatre, so there aren’t too many cabins around ours. The room also has a couple of extra feet at the end of the couch because of shape of the bow. Doesn’t seem like much, but really helps with keeping stuff out of the way. And there is very little foot traffic as we're the last passenger cabin there. Our room host was Roland and he did a great job. We found all of the hosts in that area very friendly and engaging. We had a couple of towel animals we hadn’t seen before, like a scorpion and a pair of doves. We are very much missing turn down service and fresh towels; no one at home is doing this for us. We passed our luggage in the hallway and went ahead and pulled it inside and started unpacking. Actually DH unpacks as the rest of us sit on the couch and stay out of the way!

We pulled out the few things that needed pressing and sent them to the laundry. There is a bag and a slip in the closet for you to use. We have found this a very convenient and not too expensive little luxury that we indulge in. The clothes come back looking better than I could ever hope to make them look.:laundy:

Soon enough it was time for the muster drill. Another reason we like this location onthe ship is that our station is the Walt Disney Theater. You get to stay inside where it's cool, and sit down for the whole drill. :woohoo: And maybe it's just me, or the new location we go to, but it seems like the drills are getting shorter and more efficient every time we go.

We then headed up for the sailway party! The first time we hear that horn blow, we REALLY know we're on our way. And it never ceases to bring tears of joy to my eyes. ANd this was the first indication that DS was going to turn into a teenager right before our very eyes on this cruise. He wanted no part of streamers, dancing, characters, and certainly not dancing parents talking to characters shaking streamers in the air!
IMG_0017-1.jpg
IMG_0020-1.jpg

Then it was time for the first show and dinner. I'll be back shortly and I promise the days will go quicker!

We were off to the first show of the week! The entertainment on the ship is always a big highlight for us and we weren’t disappointed on this trip. We never miss the show in the Walt Disney Theatre, even though we’ve seen them several times before. (But I've also seen Wicked and Rent and Phantom several times apiece also!) This year the main stage cast was exceptional and we were once again blown away by the shows. Having cruised just a year ago, we noticed that each show has been “plused” in places. The book ended variety shows are fun and really set the theme of all the production shows, which is believe in yourself and your dreams and they can come true. We also enjoy the production values in these shows as well.

We had four different entertainers while on board, with two appearing in the beginning variety show and two coming onboard to appear at the end of the week. Three of these we hadn’t seen before. The first half of the week was Ricky Kalmon and Freddy Fusion. Ricky is a hypnotist and Freddy is a science and magic comedian. They were both a blast! Ricky was the main show on Sunday night and while we were a little unsure as to how much we would enjoy a hypnotist, we found the show to been totally entertaining and a lot of fun. It was amazing to see the number of people clambering to volunteer to be “put under”. And while he was very respectful and kept the show positive, the things he had them do were quite funny. We also caught his adult cabaret show, which was a hoot. One of the things we especially like about DCL and it’s entertainment, that even in the “adult” venues, the fact that this is a Disney product is not forgotten and the entertainers have to be funny and entertaining, not vulgar.

We caught both the family and adult cabaret for Freddy Fusion and he was a so very funny and quite good as well. His final trick at the adult show, having people randomly chosen and asked to pick a word to complete a sentence was amazing, as the completed phrase was locked in a box that he gave to an audience member at the beginning of the show!:wizard:

So the entertainers plus the theme show of a little boy who wants to be captain of the Magic is a great start to the week. And Brent Davies was our Cruise Director for the week. He is one of our favorites. We love listening to his accent! And he is full of energy and gets everyone excited about EVERYthing.

Between the early show and dinner we like to catch a family cabaret show or one of the game shows going on around the ship. The cruise staff this year were very enthusiastic and engaging. They of course run the deck parties, game shows, dance parties and host the family and adult activities. This night a couple of us caught Mickey Mania in Studio Sea; we like to see how good our Disney Trivia is! :smickey:

At dinner (our rotation was LAPPLAP) we met our serving team; Sompong from Thailand ('you can call me Sammy')and Richard from Jamaica. And our 'replacement' head server was Maclean who we hear wonderful things about on the boards. He was great (but sorry, he just wasn't John). They were all aware of the shoes they had to fill! And they certainly rose to the challenge!
IMG_0053-1.jpg
IMG_0307-1.jpg

After the first night RIchard had Josh's lemons (to add to his coke) and worschester sauce waiting for him! (He ate steak 6 out of seven nights!) And Sompong was excellent and entertaining (and would you believe a grandfather!?)
This is myself DD21 and DGM at dinner first night:
cruise2009shipfotos-1.jpg

After dinner, where we closed the place down as usual, DS and DD went to play some basketball (DS's favorite pasttime) and we walked around a bit then crashed to bed for an early Sunday morning.

Great Start :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys tonight, see you in a few hours!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for the MAGICal evening John & Gayle, loved the cruise stories and pics!!! Took us a whole 8 minutes to get home, the car didn't even have time to get warm and we were already home........:lmao:

Hope Josh starts feeling better real soon........:flower3:

Sorry guys I just typed a pasted in pictures for over an hour and a quarter and it all just disappeared! Pooh!!!! And the not the round friendly fellow either! I guess I will start typing again in Word and then copy it over - after I take a break!

Sorry guys I just typed a pasted in pictures for over an hour and a quarter and it all just disappeared! Pooh!!!! And the not the round friendly fellow either! I guess I will start typing again in Word and then copy it over - after I take a break!

I hate when that happens........:sad2: :mad: :sad2:

Love the start of your TR! Sorry you lost the next installment! Looking forward to it none the less! :)

OK, second try. Sunday morning dawned bright and early as we had a packed schedule in the morning. We like to attend the non-denominational worship service they provide on board, which is at 9 and has been held in Sessions the last few cruises we were on. We feel really blessed to be on these trips and want to worship and give thanks. And Joyce had told us that a new crew member was doing the service and that the Spirit was really with him. So we were looking forward to going. And it was just as promised, and it sets a nice tone for the week.

Unfortunately the DVC member get together was at the same time. We went early and stopped by there first. But since we weren’t staying they wouldn’t let us fill out anything for any of the drawings even though we said we’d come right back over after the church service (10 feet down the corridor). And even when we went back and encountered the same people at the door they weren’t exactly welcoming and did not offer to include us in anything. I’m afraid I was a little put off. (Bad reflection on me not the church service we just left!) But we got information about adding points, and all the literature about the new properties being built, etc. I guess their attitude was probably the only complaint I would have the entire week. We love DVC and this was not the attitude I was used to from their people. For years we had wanted to buy into the vacation club and our addiction to the cruise finally pushed us over the edge. For those who insist on preaching that using points is a bad idea, please remember that this is subjective and very dependent on the individual circumstances of each family. We find that paying something every month for our mortgage on the points is kind of like a vacation club. We would have never been able to turn around and re-book that quickly with cash. And in the not too distant future our points will be paid off, and we will have only paid for them once, but will have enough for DW and DH to cruise each year for a long, long time.

Right after this event we headed to PALO for brunch. YUM! We enjoy having brunch on Key West day as it is so beautiful to sit up there while we approach the dock. It just is a stunning view. Oana was waiting for us when we got there and it was nice that she already knew some of the things we would like. DGM and DF couldn’t get over how long the ‘tour’ of the buffet was. And there were a few new things here as well. They have added a lovely smoked salmon mousse, and I think some of the pizza varieties were new as well. And they always mix up the hot entrees a bit from the last time we were there. Thankfully the stollen bread with berries and whipped cream were there for DH (his favorite) and the hot cinnamon buns for DW! And of course all the seafood is everyone’s favorite. I think we ate there for two solid hours! And again, having more people there allowed us to try more things without feeling like we were wasting food.

After this we split up and wandered a bit. We caught up with DS who we had ‘forced’ to go to a get together in Ocean Quest. He is always hard to get started in the clubs, but once he goes he makes fast friends and is set for the week. The same was true this time and there are now several numbers hanging on his bulletin board from his new buddies.

Since we had been in Key West and done a number of attractions and museums before, we laid low this time. DH went ashore just to take some pics and get some frozen Key Lime Pie on a stick for DD (her favorite) and a bottle of Key Lime juice so DW could keep the memories alive with some pies of her own after we return home. DGM and DF went to take the trolley tour. And DD and DW scheduled their first spa treatment, a manicure, for that afternoon. And DD thought that it would be that much more special on the ship than at home if she had actually done it on her birthday at home. And it was. All the soaking and massaging and hot toweling of it all was quite delightful! And just the atmosphere in the spa is so soothing. We could sit there all day!
IMG_0031-1.jpg

IMG_0032-1.jpg

The rest of the afternoon was spent lounging at pools, playing ping pong and shuffleboard (DS’s favorites along with basketball). DD and DH were in the sun any time there wasn’t another scheduled event since they were determined to look like they had been somewhere warm when they got back to their jobs in NJ where everyone had been left in the cold!

The show that night was the hypnotist, Ricky Kalmon. We weren’t too sure how this was going to go. First we couldn’t imagine that ANYone would want to volunteer. We knew none of us did – too shy all around. You would not believe the number of people anxious for a chance to try it out. And he was great to keep them safe and not have them do anything they would really regret. He had them believing that cocktail napkins were $100 bills and that they were all Hannah Montana! One guy thought he was Jack Sparrow fighting invisible pirates on stage. It was truly amazing.

DH & DS went of to Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer and then DD and DW shortly joined them. They gave us numbers as we entered and then the computer picked randomly for contestants. DS and DH were lucky to get picked. This was really cool since DS18 and DW had been contestants in 2003 and 2005 when the show was still in the WD Theater as a main show. There you could win OBC and even a 7 night cruise. They had each won a couple hundred $$ in OBC which was cool. DH and DS didn’t win the grand prize but they did get the contestant pins which are what interests then anyhow! So now 4 out of 5 of us have been contestants!
IMG_0051-1.jpg

Dinner this night was show night in Animators. We really enjoy the addition of the music from Fantasmic at the end and Sorcerer Mickey! And it is always great to see this stuff through ‘fresh’ eyes and really appreciate it all over again. Sorry I don’t have menu particulars, but I know there were changes since last year and everything everyone tried they loved. So thumbs up for the food!
IMG_0055-1.jpg

After dinner some of us went to the Adult Cabaret show that Freddy Fusion did. He did amazing things with his sidekick – a duck named Bill (what else?). We really enjoyed everything we saw him do.

We didn’t stay for the dance party that night, though Tisa, the host of RBD, was promising free shots! Not our speed. Several of us went out side since we were there late that night. The crew had apparently done well during recent inspections and the captain was rewarding them with a night out. We were to stay in Key West until 1:00am! We went out just to take night pictures of the ship, geeks that we are. But it was a beautriful night and we got some great shots. then we went in after a very full day! DW went to the cabin to find DD and DS already in bed! Good stuff!
IMG_0062-1-1.jpg

Monday morning was another early one as we had our character breakfast that morning. We hadn’t gone for a couple of years as the kids were not exactly enthusiastic about getting up early. But DD was excited to go as were DGM and DF, so we were glad to get back there. We gave DH his cards and got ready for our breakfast. When we opened the door to leave we found we had been visited by the birthday fairies and our door was totally decorated! :bday: It was so cool! Then when went for breakfast with DGM & DF they insisted DH go in first. They had had the table decorated too with birthday ears and a bag full of goodies. All Mickey themed of course!
IMG_0079-1.jpg

IMG_0080-1.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

IMG_0095-1.jpg

After a lot of fun with the presents, characters, a yummy breakfast, and Richard showing his prowess at hat making ( and a few more glimmers of a teenager being born), we were off to the Castaway Club Celebration. It is always fun to hear from the officers and mingle with your co-DCL groupies. Plus DGM had never been as this was only her second cruise, so FIRST Castaway Club! There were over 1200 repeat cruisers on this trip! It’s amazing what a loyal following this line has. Some threads disparage the cost and limited itineraries of DCL, but apparently that’s the minority since on our last several cruises about half the passengers were returning passengers! As always, it was very enjoyable. No real good rumors to spread though, sorry!

DH had been given a massage at the spa for his Birthday so that was where he was off to next. And everyone else was up for a great day of relaxation. DW contemplated BINGO later in the afternoon but opted for the Art of the Theme Show Ship Tour – and was very happy she did. We all love finding out tidbits about the ship. Like the fact that there are over 100 carpet patterns on the ship used to visually cue you to where you are, what type of area it is, and to make you feel more at home! The fact that deck 5 is shorter than other decks to make the kids feel bigger in their play areas, and there is a secret passageway to get kids between the clubs so traffic of other passengers isn’t impeded. And a hundred other details you will only find on DCL. This was our first tour this trip with Trevor from the cruise staff, and he was fantastic. He did let it slip that since the new ships were being built in Germany rather than Italy that the specialty restaurant was going to be a Biergarten! :rolleyes: :rotfl: And that if we get to vote on new names for the ships he would really like one to be the Disney Trevor! :thumbsup2 He’s been working since he was a teenager with Disney starting out at Disneyland, has been an Adventures by Disney guide, and is an all around Disney know-it-all – in a good way. DW and DH shared with him our fondness for Disneyland as well. Even though we’re from the east coast and truly enjoy Walt Disney World, we have a special spot in our hearts for Disneyland.

It was just about time to get ready for the Captain’s gala which started at 5:15. DW returned to find DH and DD already ready but no DS. Enter more teenager behavior. He finally showed up to get a shower when we wanted to leave. Yes he knew what time we wanted him back, BUT he didn’t have a watch with him! :confused: And had apparently been struck dumb and unable to ask anyone what time it was. Wind up- we didn’t get our pictures taken with the captain before the show,( but we did have time afterward) and DS had a watch with him the rest of the week! (I am done picking on him now!)

As it was formal night everyone looked smashing! The show of course was the Golden Mickeys. We can’t say we have a favorite of the shows, as they all have a little something different to offer. We love movies and music, so the Golden Mickeys is right up our alley. While we enjoy the show and the performances, we also truly appreciate the complexity of this production and the vast number of incredibly quick costume changes the cast has to make. There is a finite number of cast members and they play multiple roles, so they are moving from one character to another at break neck speed. We’ve talked to a few of the cast members and they say the choreography back stage is just as carefully planned and rehearsed at that on stage. They can’t afford to miss a cue. We also noticed that several of the dance numbers had more elaborate and complex choreography added to them. It was spectacular again!

After that we did go and get out picture with Captain Thord, the first time we haven’t had Captain Tom on the Magic.
cruise2009shipfotos013-1.jpg

I can’t remember if we tried to go to the cabaret show as well – too much to do! But I do remember dinner being very good! AGAIN. And of course we celebrated DH's birthday again! I had mentioned to Maclean that last year John C. had gotten a chocolate mousse cake for DH’s birthday and he had been talking about how good it was ever since. :lovestruc And so of course, that is the cake that came out for his birthday this year. And everyone sang and we had a delightful time. He also got a birthday button!

IMG_0108-1.jpg

100_3510-1.jpg

Mickey candle supplied by DGM & DF

cruise2009shipfotos002-1.jpg

We did go to the later part of the adult cabaret with the hypnotist. A couple of the same people were on stage and some new ones. Being the ‘adult’ show, it was slightly ‘bluer’ but not much and still a hoot to watch. One of the things we especially like about DCL and it’s entertainment, that even in the “adult” venues, the fact that this is a Disney product is not forgotten and the entertainers have to be funny and entertaining, not vulgar. :cheer2:

The theme nights have changed in Rockin Bar D but most of them start out with an impressive high energy number performed by the main stage dancers. DH and DW did make sure to dance a couple of nights. This next night Tisa was giving away Spa packages as incentive to stay and dance; that was all we needed to hear. DW won a day pass for the Rain forest Room, which when she took it to the spa they extended to three days! :banana: Very awesome as she was planning to go there the next day! We really enjoyed the club and the band Soul Drive was really, really good. They were on last year as well, so we were happy to have them again. That about wrapped up Birthday Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter