Cruise Number 8 and Counting-Finally! Friday CC!

Heather here. Sorry to have messed up your cruise plans with the pregnancy, but little Oliver is worth it!

Gavin and I haven't cruised in a few years and your report has left us wondering why! I can't believe how big the "kids" are and how long it has been since we all first met.

I can promise no interruptions for your 2010 plans! We have our hands full for now...:laundy:

Well from the sounds of it your parents are trying to fix that no-cruising problem your having. At least we hope to see Oliver in the near future. It would be great to see you all, but as of right now, we are booked for next Jan 30th so we know we'll at least see your mom, dad, and Michael. Now, you know you want to avoid the snow next January. :cold: Go ahead, do it. Book. You know you want to!!!! :woohoo: Think of all the free sitters you'll have with you. I know I am willing to volunteer for a shift or two! :cloud9:

Gayle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter