***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I bet they are fun and a handful at the same time. That is awesome! I am leaving Friday morning for our cruise so i am not real sure i could come up with anything new, but probably could modify one or two that can work your kids into them. I would definitely hit up milliepie or tjbaggot for some too. Milliepie has an amazing library of designs.

Thanks Jordak for the props. :goodvibes I leave a few days after you do for our vacation and I'm not on much lately because I'm trying to get our stuff done too. If I don't get a chance to say it, I hope you have a great time! I probably won't be doing any DISing starting Friday until after the new year so we'll see you then! :)

Hi all - I am hoping someone can make me the following graphics, we leave in 13 days and I can't wait as I've been counting down for 18 months!!!

Tinkerbell with the name Darcy
Tinkerbell with the name Jordan
Tinkerbell with the name Bela
Tinkerbell with the name Karen

(if there is any way to have different tinks for each, that would be WONDERFUL!)

Jedi Micke with the name Aidan

Donald witht he name Tom

Goofy with the name Victor

Thanks so much, you all do beautiful stuff here!!!

Happy Cruising! :)

victorgoofypreserver.jpg

tomdonaldpreserver.jpg

jordantinkpreserver.jpg

darcywhitetinkpreserver.jpg

belatinkpreserver.jpg

karentinkpreserver.jpg

victorgoofypreserverq.jpg

I posted these on my other thread, but I thought I'd share here too. I made a couple of things for the Dream. I'm still working on a couple more. :)

Thanks Jordak for the props. :goodvibes I leave a few days after you do for our vacation and I'm not on much lately because I'm trying to get our stuff done too. If I don't get a chance to say it, I hope you have a great time! I probably won't be doing any DISing starting Friday until after the new year so we'll see you then! :)
Thank you and I hope you have have great time as well. Just saw your new Dream designs and all i can say is amazing and jealous i didn't think up something like that. :) Your going to have bunch of those to make when you get back.

WOW I love post #1522 can you work the same for us Millipie?

Austin - Mickey Jedi
Madison - Tinkerbell
Jodi - Tinkerbell in the blue star dress
Rob - Mighty Ducks Hockey logo

AMAZING STUFF!!!!

Milliepie - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! These are amazing and I know everyone nwill love them.

I appreciate the quick turn on these, and as always, I'm in awe of the graphic talent on this board!!!

Now I can print at work (shhh) and then make them into magnets!!!

I am new to these boards so i apologize if my first reply did get posted and this is asking the same thing again.

I have seen the poster with Ready for a Little Magic? and I would love it if you would make me one for my sons Jonathan & Jason for our cruise May 5-15, 2010. I just noticed it was done by tjbaggott, you all do awesome work. I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't mind preparing one of these for our first Disney Cruise. thank you so much in advance.

Just wondering, what are people printing these on? Is it some kind of special card stock? I am new to this and have not made a magnet yet.

Thanks

Well I printed mine onto cardstock and then laminated them with my laminator at home and they all came out amazing! Then, of course I put strips of magnetic tape on the backs. Or you can purchase magnetic paper. Though I am not against the magnetic sheets I find the laminating method a less expensive way. :goodvibes

I would love to get some magnets made, but am not sure how to go about it. I notice some of you make the graphics with our names on them, then what. How do we print them, what kind of paper, do we laminate, and then glue magnets on or what. Sorry, I', not clear on it. We are cruising January 2 on the Magic (Eastern). We are Karen (loves tinkerbell), Troy ( likes Sully or Mickey) Jeremy ( Pluto) and Justin ( Donald Duck). Any advice or ideas are great. Thanks. Karen

I would love to get some magnets made, but am not sure how to go about it. I notice some of you make the graphics with our names on them, then what. How do we print them, what kind of paper, do we laminate, and then glue magnets on or what. Sorry, I', not clear on it. We are cruising January 2 on the Magic (Eastern). We are Karen (loves tinkerbell), Troy ( likes Sully or Mickey) Jeremy ( Pluto) and Justin ( Donald Duck). Any advice or ideas are great. Thanks. Karen

That or print directly to magnetic paper that fits through an inkjet printer, available at Amazon.com, office supply places like Staples or at this site if you like to buy more in bulk
http://www.decalpaper.com/category-s/5.htm

Thanks for the info on what to print on, now who can I ask to make me the graphics. As I am not a creative one.

Karen

Thanks for the info on what to print on, now who can I ask to make me the graphics. As I am not a creative one.

Karen
Just read through past posts and when you see a graphic you like click on the "quote" button and ask for that graphic with the names, dates and ship you like. WHo ever makes that graphic will respond if they are around. One of our members is leaving or has left for a cruise soon.

:yay: Millie and Jordak, I hope you have AWESOME cruises! Here is a Bon Voyage wave :wave: We want door pics and trip reports when you get back to reality.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :goodvibes:

Milliepie - Would it be too much trouble for you to make me 3 versions of this with different names at the top? Also, would it be possible to add some color to the other large snowflake on the bottom left? Let me know if that would look too odd. Thanks!

1. The Hall Family's (so it reads "The Hall Family's Magical Christmas Cruise" though on two lines)
2. The Stoker Family's
3. Michele's (please note there is only 1 "L" in this spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter