***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is what i came up with. Started out i was going with a basketball theme and some how i ended up with this. If this isn't what you have in mind, i can work on the other some more.

justinbirthday.jpg

Hi jordak - Hope your feeling better for your cruise
WOW, very creative. Not at all like I visioned. Your on the right track. If you could change the back round and have it show a real picture of the Wonder, remove the 13 and add it in at the bottom so it says Happy 13th Birthday Justin. If you can't or don't have the time, no problem. What you have done is great and will work fine. Thanks

We are planning to tell our kids about our cruise at Christmas. I really like the poster with Mickey in front of the cruise ship that says ready for a little Magic. Would it be possible to get a copy of one for the Disney MAgic Mediterranean cruise MAy 5-15, 2010 for Jonathan and Jason. It would be really appreciated if someone could get me a copy of this. My kids are going to be so excited to learn we are going I can't wait to tell them. Thanks!

Hi all - I am hoping someone can make me the following graphics, we leave in 13 days and I can't wait as I've been counting down for 18 months!!!

Tinkerbell with the name Darcy
Tinkerbell with the name Jordan
Tinkerbell with the name Bela
Tinkerbell with the name Karen

(if there is any way to have different tinks for each, that would be WONDERFUL!)

Jedi Micke with the name Aidan

Donald witht he name Tom

Goofy with the name Victor

Thanks so much, you all do beautiful stuff here!!!

Just wondering which graphics you were looking for. There are licence plates, Mickey heads, life preservers and more. If you could be a little more specific on what you are looking for we would love to help you out. :)

Thanks so much!! I love these!! Now I have to decide what to make as T's and what to do as magnets!! My girls are going to love the chairs... Paris's favorite color is purple and London's is green, so you nailed that one!! thanks again, I really appreciate your hard work!

For mommy2paris: If you would like anything changed, just let me know.

mommy2paris1.jpg
[/IMG]
mommy2paris2.jpg
[/IMG]
mommy2paris3.jpg
[/IMG]
mommy2paris4.jpg
[/IMG]
mommy2paris5.jpg
[/IMG]
mommy2paris6.jpg
[/IMG]

Jordak - This is the first time I've been on the boards and I just want to tell you do a great job with the magnets. We are going on our first Disney cruise over this coming Christmas. We are sailing on the Magic on Dec 19. This will also be our first time cruising with our triplets - who will be 17 months when we sail. We have identical twin boys and a little girl. I'd like to do some cool door magnets and surprise everyone. My mother is going as well. Our family name is Muqbel and the kids names are Khaled, Samer and Lulu. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks so much!
Thanks. I bet they are fun and a handful at the same time. That is awesome! I am leaving Friday morning for our cruise so i am not real sure i could come up with anything new, but probably could modify one or two that can work your kids into them. I would definitely hit up milliepie or tjbaggot for some too. Milliepie has an amazing library of designs.

Hi jordak - Hope your feeling better for your cruise
WOW, very creative. Not at all like I visioned. Your on the right track. If you could change the back round and have it show a real picture of the Wonder, remove the 13 and add it in at the bottom so it says Happy 13th Birthday Justin. If you can't or don't have the time, no problem. What you have done is great and will work fine. Thanks
Ouch! The pain of rejection. :rotfl:That's ok, it's hard to match what somebody else has in mind. I can always use that design for something else. I am not sure i am going to have time to make a new one. This one took me forever to work out an idea. Don't think i could get one done before i leave. Sorry

Here is the other one i quit working on but maybe you can use it.

basketballjustin.jpg

Just wondering which graphics you were looking for. There are licence plates, Mickey heads, life preservers and more. If you could be a little more specific on what you are looking for we would love to help you out. :)

Sorry, I had seen just the graphics of the character with a name I think a while ago (been lurking for some time). Can you do life preservers with these characters and names?

Thanks so much!

jordak, the second one is cute. Your cruise is most right now. No need to apologize for not getting it done. Even if you told me that's all I'm gonna get, I wouldn't expect more. Your kindness and generosity, (not to mention your mad skills,) for what you do for total strangers is amazing. http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/thumbsup2.gif Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks so much! Those look wonderful. If only I had one ounce of talent. Have a wonderful time on your cruise. I might have a few more request for you by then:dance3:.

Thanks so much! Those look wonderful. If only I had one ounce of talent. Have a wonderful time on your cruise. I might have a few more request for you by then:dance3:.
Thanks, i am hoping to come back inspired with some new ideas.

Wow ... this is so AWESOME! Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy your cruise. Thanks so much for taking the time to make something special for our family.

If anyone else has the time to make something else, we would love it.

Thanks to everyone!

Is there anyway I could get this graphic made as well?Not sure which graphic I will use they are sooo cute! Names are Hope and Marc. Cruise is June 8 - 18, 2011 Mediteranean Cruise on the Magic. I would love an Itouch/Ipod. Margaritas for drinks! I would be so grateful if you could make this for me!

What a cool graphic, BWV. Any chance we can get one made for our 1st cruise?

Jordak your designs are amazing!! I was hoping to make a few requests when you have time. Could I get the Castaway Newspaper, the Journal and the Corkboard? It's for the Farmer Family, it will be our first cruise. We will be on the Dream from April 3, 2011 - April 7. Thank You so much!!!

Thanks, i am hoping to come back inspired with some new ideas.

Oh don't worry. You will be! :goodvibes
No requests, just wishing you an awesome cruise. :goodvibes
The graphics you made for us and our group made our cruise so special. I hope yours is just as magical!! or would that be wonderful?

Have a great time!!:hug: :wave2:

Jordak your designs are amazing!! I was hoping to make a few requests when you have time. Could I get the Castaway Newspaper, the Journal and the Corkboard? It's for the Farmer Family, it will be our first cruise. We will be on the Dream from April 3, 2011 - April 7. Thank You so much!!!
Thank you, i appreciate that!

Farmerfamilyjournal.jpg

farmercorkboard.jpg

farmernewspaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter